Windows 10: What to do if I have been Hacked?

Discus and support What to do if I have been Hacked? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; what can i do to detect if someone edited my apps and condition.How could I enforce my security as well. [Original Title: hacked]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by derrickwilliams3, Jun 27, 2020.

1. What to do if I have been Hacked?

what can i do to detect if someone edited my apps and condition.How could I enforce my security as well.

[Original Title: hacked]

:)

derrickwilliams3, Jun 27, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

I have completed my first ever build. what to do now

I have completed my build. It turns on bur I do not know what to do next. Can anyone help? I didn't know if know if listing the parts will help.

Do I go to the bios and do something there Or do I insert the os disc or the cd tht came with the mobo?

I would really appreciate if someone gave me the steps to get my rig up and running.

aasim1111, Jun 27, 2020
  3. I have been infected with Ransomware

Oh.

I see that a Community Moderator converted your thread from a Discussion to a Question.

Do you have a question?

It is not quite clear (to me at least) why you've created this thread....

In case that you do indeed have a problem with ransomware:

It would be helpful if you would describe your problem more precisely, see:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing more details, suggestion to read/do:

Try to identify with what Ransomware you're dealing here:
    https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/index.php

and read/follow this guide:
    How to remove ransomware the right way: A step-by-step guide

Also: See the pinned threads here:
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/239/ransomware-help-tech-support/

Might be the best to get free expert help in above mentioned bleepingcomputer forum....

=======================

Also suggestion to read:

Jsssssssss, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

What to do if I have been Hacked?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

What to do if I have been Hacked?

1. What to do if I have been Hacked? - Similar Threads - been Hacked

2. Think I’ve been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Think I’ve been hacked: I was playing Rust a steam game when it crashed and this popped up I took a video when it happened and shut my pc all the way down what is this? I just did a stinger scan 2 days ago and haven’t downloaded anything since January. Here’s a pic of the icon displayed all over my...
  3. I've been hacked, I haven't been able to get into my account for MONTHS, maybe even years...

I've been hacked, I haven't been able to get into my account for MONTHS, maybe even years...: To start this off I know I've been hacked. When logging into my Microsoft account the password that I've ALWAYS used and as far as I'm aware never changed doesn't work and the recovery email I have is for some website called cikluh.com. If you GO TO CIKLUH it's literally a...
  4. my hotmail email address has been hacked - how do I change and update to outlook with new...

my hotmail email address has been hacked - how do I change and update to outlook with new...: My hotmail account has been hacked. How do I upgrade to outlook with increased security https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-hotmail-email-address-has-been-hacked-how-do-i/5fab4830-5af9-4ffc-9592-6dbb8c135532
  5. My account has been hacked

My account has been hacked: I'm unable to recover the account as the secondary email account im unable to log in to. I've been unable to resolve this issue over the last 36 hours. The hacker is talking to my friends. He would also have access to id after I needed to do security for work. Can this be...
  6. I have been hacked

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have been hacked: Two days ago I was in a public Discord and someone said he would down my router. He didn't get it, but today all browsers (chrome, edge, firefox) freeze without any reason and I don´t have internet. Any possible solution? submitted by /u/Juan_Sanz [link] [comments]...
  7. Has my computer been infected or hacked?

Has my computer been infected or hacked?: Hello. I am on a PC running windows 10. Last night, I was batch renaming some files and suddenly found that my computer was taking a long time to process the last request. The files I was renaming were on another drive that is sometimes sluggish. I ended up checking out my...
  8. Please anyone help me I’ve been badly badly hacked and I don’t know what the hell to do I’m...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please anyone help me I’ve been badly badly hacked and I don’t know what the hell to do I’m...: It started with him being on with me for an hour on omegle getting to my arcon and hacking through my chrome then changing all my passwords I found yesterday I couldn’t delete trust in installer I know it’s malware it’s not legitimate it has files all around it DOL files and...
  9. I Messed Up and I Think I've Been Hacked. What Can I Do?

I Messed Up and I Think I've Been Hacked. What Can I Do?: Good day to everyone. I'm new here and I would like the advice of experts here. (Sorry for the long post please bear with me) Earlier this morning, I received an email for a writing job position. See, I've been on a hunt for a job for a while now and I thought it was really...
  10. hotmail password reset been hacked help

hotmail password reset been hacked help: help me reset password i was hacked and dont know what to do help me asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail-password-reset-been-hacked-help/68b17269-03d6-4d0d-95f3-e7beaa2fc1b9