Windows 10: What to do if restore doesn’t work?

Discus and support What to do if restore doesn’t work? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH]So a few minutes ago i needed to download an important file from the web,for a project(spoilers it turned out to be something dangerous,i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TersisWilvin, Mar 15, 2019.

1. What to do if restore doesn’t work?

What to do if restore doesn’t work? 20489752-cce8-47e1-a6a3-01e09ed67ce3?upload=true.jpg So a few minutes ago i needed to download an important file from the web,for a project(spoilers it turned out to be something dangerous,i needed the program for a project)as i was downloading the file,it kept downloading more things i may not need on my laptop,i panic and turned off the laptop through the power button,but once turn it on,it showed automatic repair(i found the restore windows)but as a question,what can i do if windows cannot restore my files(and can it restore my apps to?) i am just wondering because i have alot of important things on my laptop(and yes its windows 10 pro)

:)

TersisWilvin, Mar 15, 2019

2. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Bushka Win User
    Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Mar 15, 2019
  4. CyrrusV Win User

What to do if restore doesn’t work?

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

What to do if restore doesn’t work?

1. What to do if restore doesn’t work? - Similar Threads - restore doesn’t

2. Need help restoring my premium for film forth app on the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help restoring my premium for film forth app on the Microsoft store: I Have A Question: So I have Film Forth Premium on My old Laptop from Microsoft Store and I wanted it on my new Laptop That I just bought but when I downloaded Film Forth on My New Laptop it says I don't have premium , Is There Anyway I can Restore My Premium back on it I...
  3. Need help restoring my premium for film forth app on the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help restoring my premium for film forth app on the Microsoft store: I Have A Question: So I have Film Forth Premium on My old Laptop from Microsoft Store and I wanted it on my new Laptop That I just bought but when I downloaded Film Forth on My New Laptop it says I don't have premium , Is There Anyway I can Restore My Premium back on it I...
  4. Continuing problems with System Restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continuing problems with System Restore: I need to restore my system to a particular previous date, but keep running into problems with stuff from the iCloud directory. The first time I tried, I got this error message: System Restore failed while deleting the following file/directory.Path:...
  5. Continuing problems with System Restore

Continuing problems with System Restore: I need to restore my system to a particular previous date, but keep running into problems with stuff from the iCloud directory. The first time I tried, I got this error message: System Restore failed while deleting the following file/directory.Path:...
  6. Continuing problems with System Restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. My windows 10 was reset by itself and I tried restoring but it said that it failed please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 10 was reset by itself and I tried restoring but it said that it failed please...: I accidentally plugged out my PC and when I turned it back on the whole PC was reset and made me enter the same password it had before .. it said that my outlook account storage was full and PC was reset ...I also restored it but it said that it was failed now I can't see any...
  8. My windows 10 was reset by itself and I tried restoring but it said that it failed please...

My windows 10 was reset by itself and I tried restoring but it said that it failed please...: I accidentally plugged out my PC and when I turned it back on the whole PC was reset and made me enter the same password it had before .. it said that my outlook account storage was full and PC was reset ...I also restored it but it said that it was failed now I can't see any...
  9. My windows 10 was reset by itself and I tried restoring but it said that it failed please...

10. How to restore personal files after system restore when “backup” doesn’t recognize backup...

How to restore personal files after system restore when “backup” doesn’t recognize backup...: My Windows 10 had some issues and i had to restore windows, effectively resetting my computer. I have a backup external HD, that I backup my personal files. After doing all the necessary windows updates, I tried the backup for my personal files but the backup in system...