Windows 10: What to do if restore doesn’t work?

Discus and support What to do if restore doesn’t work? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH]So a few minutes ago i needed to download an important file from the web,for a project(spoilers it turned out to be something dangerous,i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TersisWilvin, Mar 15, 2019.

1. What to do if restore doesn’t work?

What to do if restore doesn’t work? 20489752-cce8-47e1-a6a3-01e09ed67ce3?upload=true.jpg So a few minutes ago i needed to download an important file from the web,for a project(spoilers it turned out to be something dangerous,i needed the program for a project)as i was downloading the file,it kept downloading more things i may not need on my laptop,i panic and turned off the laptop through the power button,but once turn it on,it showed automatic repair(i found the restore windows)but as a question,what can i do if windows cannot restore my files(and can it restore my apps to?) i am just wondering because i have alot of important things on my laptop(and yes its windows 10 pro)

:)

TersisWilvin, Mar 15, 2019

2. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Bushka Win User
    Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Mar 15, 2019
  4. CyrrusV Win User

What to do if restore doesn’t work?

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

What to do if restore doesn’t work?

1. What to do if restore doesn’t work? - Similar Threads - restore doesn’t

2. Restore in Recycle bin not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restore in Recycle bin not working: I had a file in my RecycleBin - Rt clk Restore - did not reach the destination. Pretty sure of the file name/path - did not reach the original location. Simply vanished - cant search for that file anywhere in the system...
  3. how to restore windows 10 to a previos date

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to restore windows 10 to a previos date: how to restore windows 10 to a pevious date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-windows-10-to-a-previos-date/adda5a59-f9f9-44ed-8a9c-2cc87c2702f6
  4. Black Screen of Death after restoring to Previous Version 1809>1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen of Death after restoring to Previous Version 1809>1803: I made the stupid mistake of believing Microsoft when they said they fixed the 1809 issues and now I'm in the situation I'm in now. Upgrading to 1089 resulted in a machine that would BSOD 3/4 of the time during boot so I decided to go back to the previous version after...
  5. File history restore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File history restore: My Toshiba tablet keeps. Demanding file history be turned on. The setfings say it is on. How do i turn it on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-history-restore/73a47ff4-d9cd-474d-aff3-4514dabe3428"
  6. I need to restore the sound on my Toshiba ' Satellite ' laptop, any suggestios ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need to restore the sound on my Toshiba ' Satellite ' laptop, any suggestios ?: The sound on my Toshiba has disappeared which is most annoying . Does anyone know how to restore the sound because I've tried just about everything . My OS is Windows 10...
  7. Restore legal windows

Restore legal windows: I have legal windows then on service workers installed windows which not legal. Can I restore this legal windows? How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-legal-windows/50a1990a-155d-4211-a91e-c489b1d11e4b
  8. how do you restore Windows.old without restore point

how do you restore Windows.old without restore point: I had 3 trojan malware on my system. Our IT person is gone. I reset windows and have been working for 2 days to install the programs in office 365, but they are set up really funky and cannot get Outlook to function at all. I have both private and business accounts and...
  9. Fix Windows 10 can't be restored after you install an update

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Windows 10 can't be restored after you install an update: Windows 10 administrators who install Windows 10 on a computer may receive a stop error when they attempt to restore the system after installing updates. Updates may be installed automatically or manually after Windows 10 is installed on a device. These updates bring the...
  10. System Restore not working after Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 News
    System Restore not working after Windows 10 Update: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]System Restore is one of the best ways to revert to the last stable state in Windows 10. However, sometimes it fails, and one of the conditions, when it does not work, is after a Windows 10 Update. If you [...] This post System Restore not working after...