Windows 10: What to do in case of computer crash?

Discus and support What to do in case of computer crash? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; After free upgrade from Windows 7 to 10 years ago I realize that I don't have an installation code. right now computer is acting unstable. What do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TaurinoSalinas, Aug 7, 2020.

1. What to do in case of computer crash?

After free upgrade from Windows 7 to 10 years ago I realize that I don't have an installation code.

right now computer is acting unstable. What do I do if it crashes and I need to reinstall it?

:)

TaurinoSalinas, Aug 7, 2020
  2. wolf2009 Win User

What to do in Ubuntu ?

I'm new to this Linux and its variants.

For the first time I'm stepping out of coziness of Windows . What do you guys use Linux for ?

Also I'm in college, will be doing Computer Science Engineering (Programming) . Anything to learn you guys can suggest ?

Already know a bit of C++, Photoshop.

wolf2009, Aug 7, 2020
  3. TCanuck42 Win User
    Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, Aug 7, 2020
  4. TCanuck42 Win User

What to do in case of computer crash?

Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

What to do in case of computer crash?

1. What to do in case of computer crash? - Similar Threads - case computer crash

2. Computer is Freezing then crashing and shutting off, what do I do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer is Freezing then crashing and shutting off, what do I do?: Error messages listed below. SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP\DESKTOP-KSNAS7E$ via https://AMD-KeyId-578c545f796951421221a4a578acdb5f682f89c8.microsoftaik.azure.net/templates/Aik/scep failed:GetCACapsGetCACaps: Not Found{"Message":"The authority...
  3. Computer is Freezing then crashing and shutting off, what do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is Freezing then crashing and shutting off, what do I do?: Error messages listed below. SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP\DESKTOP-KSNAS7E$ via https://AMD-KeyId-578c545f796951421221a4a578acdb5f682f89c8.microsoftaik.azure.net/templates/Aik/scep failed:GetCACapsGetCACaps: Not Found{"Message":"The authority...
  4. Computer is Freezing then crashing and shutting off, what do I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. computer crashing- "IntcUSB.sys" is what failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer crashing- "IntcUSB.sys" is what failed: Hello, my computer keeps shutting down on its own, appears to only be happening when I am on a Microsoft teams call but it could just be a coincidence....
  6. what is errors in upper case files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what is errors in upper case files: what is errors in upper case files. how resolve. Chkdsk c:/f not accepted methods https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-errors-in-upper-case-files/03d4f6fc-a7f7-4654-ac12-f55ea7000b14
  7. What's my computer doing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's my computer doing?: If my computer is idle for even a minute I can hear the drive working - as a read/write cycle is taking place - and stops the moment I move the mouse . It almost feels like I'm catching someone with their hand in the cookie jar. [ATTACH] This happens regardless of what...
  8. What to do about a Broken Bottom On Laptop Case?

in Windows 10 Support
    What to do about a Broken Bottom On Laptop Case?: I'm currently buying a used Laptop, that is decent enough to the Specs I'm looking for, but It has a broken bottom case, and I mean really smashed into type. Being that it is one of those expensive type ones, where can one buy replacement cases for Laptops, if not, find...
  9. Windows 10 Reinstallation in case of computer crash for free upgraded

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Reinstallation in case of computer crash for free upgraded: Hi, Please guide me to thread or link which provides information as how we can make ISO file or Windows Image file for re-installation in case computer crashes for free upgrade users. Thanks 11191
  10. Best Computer Cases of 2015

in Windows 10 News
    Best Computer Cases of 2015: There was a time when computer cases were seen as nothing more than the housing for your PC. People were happy to boast about their new processor or graphics card, but the humble chassis rarely got a look in. Then things started to get interesting; cases got better, flashier...