Windows 10: What to do. There’s a problem with Photos. Reinstall the application from its original...

Discus and support What to do. There’s a problem with Photos. Reinstall the application from its original... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Version 2004 OS Build 19041.867 How do I do this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RickDiF, Apr 11, 2021.

1. RickDiF Win User

What to do. There’s a problem with Photos. Reinstall the application from its original...

Version 2004 OS Build 19041.867

How do I do this?

:)

RickDiF, Apr 11, 2021
  2. Pesedm Win User

How to return OPEN the original application Photos ?

Photo files opens in old Photo Viewer.
    How to return OPEN the original application Photos ?
    I tried: to restore the default application and association file.
    No change, thank you.

Pesedm, Apr 11, 2021
  3. Unable to export videos using Photos application

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to export videos using Photo application, let us try few troubleshooting steps to fix this issue.

Refer the article on Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Photo application.

To do that,

1. Click on Start icon.
    2. Type Windows PowerShell.
    3. Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    4. Type the following command and press Enter: Get-AppxPackage *Photos* | Remove-AppxPackage

Restart the computer and reinstall Microsoft Photos app from Microsoft Store.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Apr 11, 2021
  4. What to do. There’s a problem with Photos. Reinstall the application from its original...

Vista HB reinstall = no original apps; help?

Computer: emachines W3611; Vista HmBSC w/DVDPk OEMAct

Problem: After system crash, os was reinstalled from original emachines operating disk.
    After this install, original programs/applications (ie. Digital Media Player, Cyberlink DVD software. etc.) did not reinstall, nor did any emachines support, like "e Recovery".
    Emachines web site says to "reinstall original programs/applications" using eRecovery and
    recovery media; but this is no longer on machine.

Notes: Machine is no longer under warranty. Original recovery partition on "d" is still intact.

How can I restore or find original apps?

Thanks!!!

acybersleuth, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

What to do. There’s a problem with Photos. Reinstall the application from its original...

1. What to do. There’s a problem with Photos. Reinstall the application from its original... - Similar Threads - There’s problem Photos

2. There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...: There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theres-a-problem-with-this-app-reinstall-the/8c8779e8-e182-4c21-b96f-b4696deceab4
  3. There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...: There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theres-a-problem-with-this-app-reinstall-the/8c8779e8-e182-4c21-b96f-b4696deceab4
  4. There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the application from its original...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the application from its original...: well. i wanted to install minecraft lancher to play microsoft minecraft account on when it done installing it wont let me open the lancher saying this ; There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your...
  5. There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the application from its original...

There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the application from its original...: well. i wanted to install minecraft lancher to play microsoft minecraft account on when it done installing it wont let me open the lancher saying this ; There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your...
  6. There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...

There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...: My laptop stopped working while using YouTube and also sometimes when i start it up it just has a black screen with a cursor, so my parent restarted the whole computer, but I found out there was no Microsoft store and when I try to download an app it says [There’s a problem...
  7. There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the application from its original...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the application from its original...: I Bought minecraft java and it just says that There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator.What do i Do?!??!...
  8. There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...

in Windows 10 Customization
    There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...: Hello i got alot of problems on my windows 10 HP laptop everytime i open a file or a game app it says "Theres a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator". And i also have one where it says "You'll Need a...
  9. There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...: Hello i got alot of problems on my windows 10 HP laptop everytime i open a file or a game app it says "Theres a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator". And i also have one where it says "You'll Need a...
  10. There’s a problem with Photos. Reinstall the application from its original install location...

There’s a problem with Photos. Reinstall the application from its original install location...: I got a message like this when I tried to open my Photos app {There’s a problem with Photos. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator.} and so many other apps downloaded the microsoft store cannot be opened and also the...