Windows 10: What to do when a **** gets through content restrictions

Discus and support What to do when a **** gets through content restrictions in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have very strict content restrictions set up for my intellectually disabled son and still a **** was able to get through. How do I report this to... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by SandraP123, Dec 11, 2018.

1. What to do when a **** gets through content restrictions

I have very strict content restrictions set up for my intellectually disabled son and still a **** was able to get through. How do I report this to Microsoft? I've searched everywhere and can't find a way to connect either by email, chat or phone.

Any ideas? Thanks!

***moved from: All other issues/ Windows 10***

:)

SandraP123, Dec 11, 2018

2. Content restrictions on Microsoft Family

I have a family account set up for my 8yr old child. I have his content restrictions set at 8yrs old. I would like to grant him access to Netflix without me having to give permission because apparently netflix is rated above my childs content restriction....

Within the account there is the ability to control what websites to enter, but I can't seem to find a field to allow my son's access to Netlifx without raising his 'age' content restrictions. I note that netflix itself has content restrictions already in
    place so I am not concerned about my son having access.

Anyone who can help?

[Moderator Note: Changed title from Xbox One content restrictions]

Jonathan de Bruyn, Dec 11, 2018
  3. WBG3G Win User
    restricting internet content

Is there a true way yet to restrict internet content for the Windows 8 Phone? I want to be able to apply restrictions on my 14 year old son's Windows phone but so far my search for this isn't coming up with anything positive.

WBG3G, Dec 11, 2018
  4. meebers Win User

What to do when a **** gets through content restrictions

RetailDemo Offline Content?

Was cleaning up my 10162 install using cleanmgr. One option on the list was "RetailDemo Offline Content", it was 100MB. Not sure what this is, before I delete it. Suggestions?

meebers, Dec 11, 2018
Thema:

What to do when a **** gets through content restrictions

1. What to do when a **** gets through content restrictions - Similar Threads - **** gets through

2. Scammed when turned laptop on. What do I do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scammed when turned laptop on. What do I do?: Hi Really sorry, I'm naive and stupid and seem to have fallen for a scam and don't know what to do. I turned my laptop on and it came up with a black screen saying it had a serious virus, not to turn it off or it would be rendered unfixable but to phone the number...
  3. Microsoft Family shared content restriction

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family shared content restriction: I've tried to search for this subject, but was unable to find any meaningful information. I have four children setup and for the web browsing content restriction, we have it setup that they are only allowed access to websites listed in the "Only Allowed" list (whitelist)....
  4. Remote desktop to get content when out of Country

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote desktop to get content when out of Country: Hi. I am currently in Costa Rica and I cannot get many programs on my laptop that are available in my comcast/xfinity package. With a VPN I can get some of the "ToGo"content but much of the content is only available "in home". If I enable remote desktop access on my home...
  5. what benefits do i get with microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what benefits do i get with microsoft: what benefits do I get with micresoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-benefits-do-i-get-with-microsoft/bb9ff774-54b9-4c59-aa98-c0e188d9edcc
  6. What do I get with Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What do I get with Windows 10?: What do I get with Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/b4e59c7d-af18-499b-9c45-38c51c4bee1f"
  7. What to do when you've been hacked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What to do when you've been hacked?: I can't login to my computer (Lenovo). Usually I use my PIN, but it's asking for my password, which I enter, yet it won't accept it. There were signs along the way: unusual Spam (yahoo email), friend informed me of receiving unsolicited emails and computer issues I...
  8. What is "cloud content"?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is "cloud content"?: could someone please clarify what is "cloud content"? would it effect weather app? [img] 110785
  9. What do I do to get rid of these updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What do I do to get rid of these updates: I freshly installed a Windows 10 Enterprise OS in my desktop and am having problems with the Intel MEI and NVIDIA Graphics Card driver that are available from Windows Updates. Here are the things that I did (in chronological order): 1.) Install Windows 10 Enterprise fresh....
  10. What determines or restricts monitor specs?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    What determines or restricts monitor specs?: When considering a higher resolution monitor, what takes priority or restricts choice? Is it the system motherboard specs or the graphics card specs? Or does it depend on whether the monitor is to be connected to one or the other? Or is it more technical than that? I have...