Windows 10: What to do when get stuck with activation and did not connect to the organisation?

Discus and support What to do when get stuck with activation and did not connect to the organisation? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have trying to activate my Windows 10 Enterprise from almost 20 days, even I put correct product key then also did not get activation done. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MuskaanWarsi, Apr 14, 2020.

1. What to do when get stuck with activation and did not connect to the organisation?

I have trying to activate my Windows 10 Enterprise from almost 20 days, even I put correct product key then also did not get activation done. The message displays while activation is "you do not have organization's support."

I need urgent solution to this, so that, I can get back to work in lockdown days with my siteDiamond Smile.

:)

MuskaanWarsi, Apr 14, 2020

2. Can't connect to the organisation's activation server

Please help me connect to the organisations activation server. It says: We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisation's server. Make sure that you're connected to your organisation's network and try again. If you
    continue having problems with activation, contact your organisation's support person. Error code: 0x8007007B.

I tried to change product key several times but still have the problem

AhmadAlmetwally, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Can't connect to the organisation's activation server

Please help me connect to the organisations activation server. It says: We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisation's server. Make sure that you're connected to your organisation's network and try again. If you
    continue having problems with activation, contact your organisation's support person. Error code: 0xC004F074.

If you know how to resolve this issue please tell me what I need to do. Thanks.

Simas Zenauskas, Apr 14, 2020
  4. What to do when get stuck with activation and did not connect to the organisation?

Can't connect to the organisation's activation server

I am using Windows 10 Home. The thing that is reported under activation is: We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisation's server. Make sure that you're connected to your
    organisation's network and try again. If you continue having problems with activation, contact your organisation's support person. Error code: 0xC004F074.

Simas Zenauskas, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

What to do when get stuck with activation and did not connect to the organisation?

1. What to do when get stuck with activation and did not connect to the organisation? - Similar Threads - stuck activation did

2. how to activate windows when it is denying to connect to organisation server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to activate windows when it is denying to connect to organisation server: im having problems on activating windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-windows-when-it-is-denying-to/768316eb-bc37-476f-84ec-ef23fe409e9d
  3. how to connect to organisation activation server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to connect to organisation activation server: how to connect to organisation activation sarver for hp window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-to-organisation-activation-server/35301452-634f-4034-a6e5-6e82cfe4a148
  4. how to connect to organisation activation server

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to connect to organisation activation server: how to connect to organisation activation sarver for hp window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-to-organisation-activation-server/35301452-634f-4034-a6e5-6e82cfe4a148
  5. how to connect to organisation activation server

6. Can't connect to Organisation's activation server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to Organisation's activation server: I don't know why I keep getting this. I tried to troubleshoot but I keep getting 'We found a Windows 11 Home digital licence for this device running Windows 11 Pro. To activate using this digital licence, you need to install Windows 11 Home.'...
  7. Can't connect to Organisation's activation server

Can't connect to Organisation's activation server: I don't know why I keep getting this. I tried to troubleshoot but I keep getting 'We found a Windows 11 Home digital licence for this device running Windows 11 Pro. To activate using this digital licence, you need to install Windows 11 Home.'...
  8. Can't connect to the organisation's activation server

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't connect to the organisation's activation server: Can't connect to the organisation's activation server Please help me connect to the organizations activation server. It says: We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisation's server. Make sure that you're connected to your...
  9. Can not connect to the organisations activation server

Can not connect to the organisations activation server: I can't activate windows as it says 'We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organisation's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organisation's network and try again. If you continue having problems with activation, contact your...
  10. Can't connect to the organisation's activation server

Can't connect to the organisation's activation server: Please help me connect to the organisations activation server. It says: We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisation's server. Make sure that you're connected to your organisation's network and try again. If you continue having...