Windows 10: What to do when u have something Called Program with no pic in ur Startup apps

Discus and support What to do when u have something Called Program with no pic in ur Startup apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello so im just wondering if there is anyway i can figure out what This thing Called Program is with no pic in my startup apps and for some reason,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ebo Ibrahim :, Sep 5, 2020.

1. What to do when u have something Called Program with no pic in ur Startup apps

Hello so im just wondering if there is anyway i can figure out what This thing Called Program is with no pic in my startup apps and for some reason, its turned on Heres a pic What to do when u have something Called Program with no pic in ur Startup apps fef9fecb-6027-4af7-b722-549ebe46709f?upload=true.jpg

:)

Ebo Ibrahim :, Sep 5, 2020
  2. Kreij Win User

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Sep 5, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 5, 2020
  4. What to do when u have something Called Program with no pic in ur Startup apps

My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

What to do when u have something Called Program with no pic in ur Startup apps

1. What to do when u have something Called Program with no pic in ur Startup apps - Similar Threads - something Called Program

2. There is a app called "Program" running on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is a app called "Program" running on startup: I noticed I had this app called "Program" Running on startupI also noticed, it's publisher was unknown, and I can't seem to find its file location. Was wondering if anyone thinks I should disable it from startup?-Thanks Ryder Jennewine**edit** i sent in replies the pictures...
  3. There is a app called "Program" running on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is a app called "Program" running on startup: I noticed I had this app called "Program" Running on startupI also noticed, it's publisher was unknown, and I can't seem to find its file location. Was wondering if anyone thinks I should disable it from startup?-Thanks Ryder Jennewine**edit** i sent in replies the pictures...
  4. There is a app call "Program" running on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is a app call "Program" running on startup: I noticed I had this app called "Program" Running on startupI also noticed, it's publisher was unknown, and I can't seem to find its file location. Was wondering if anyone thinks I should disable it from startup?-Thanks Ryder Jennewine**edit** i sent in replies the pictures...
  5. There is a app call "Program" running on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is a app call "Program" running on startup: I noticed I had this app called "Program" Running on startupI also noticed, it's publisher was unknown, and I can't seem to find its file location. Was wondering if anyone thinks I should disable it from startup?-Thanks Ryder Jennewine**edit** i sent in replies the pictures...
  6. A startup program called "Program"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A startup program called "Program": I found startup program called "Program". I found this after installing some apps 1- Google chrome /2- Wondershare E-Draw Max why?father more:- within my other pc I found this and after restart the blue screen error occurred....
  7. What is Startup program called "program"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is Startup program called "program": what is this program in startup called "Program " i am not able to find it in my system and also i don't know is it okay to disable can someone help me to figure out this...
  8. How do u unlock ur laptop if it was lost and then u find it?

How do u unlock ur laptop if it was lost and then u find it?: How do you unlock a laptop if lost and then you find it after you already locked the device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-u-unlock-ur-laptop-if-it-was-lost-and-then/c976bf13-37b4-4084-831b-89ba90ba0c88
  9. What are the names of these Window APPS/PROGRAM ? only have ICON pic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What are the names of these Window APPS/PROGRAM ? only have ICON pic: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ahms_shaf1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ieb62r/what_are_the_names_of_these_window_appsprogram/
  10. Startup program called "Program"

Startup program called "Program": [ATTACH] I installed some programs that block websites in order to focus on my studies, and after i found out which one suits better for me, i uninstalled the rest, or i thought so. For some reason, there is this startup program called "Program", which after investigating...