Windows 10: What to do when your WIN 10 display goes B&W the toogle solution does not work and I cannot...

Discus and support What to do when your WIN 10 display goes B&W the toogle solution does not work and I cannot... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What to do when your WIN 10 display goes B&W the toogle (control + win key + C) solution does not work and I cannot revert to my WIN 7?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FernandoWitte, Jun 18, 2019.

1. What to do when your WIN 10 display goes B&W the toogle solution does not work and I cannot...

What to do when your WIN 10 display goes B&W the toogle (control + win key + C) solution does not work and I cannot revert to my WIN 7?

:)

FernandoWitte, Jun 18, 2019

2. Screen display fills up with Windows stuff in W 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue can occur due to corrupted/incompatible display drivers on the computer. So I would like you to follow the steps:

I suggest you to update the graphics card drivers/display drivers from manufacturer website and check if it resolves the issue.

• Open Device Manager

• Expand ‘Display Adapter’.

• Locate the Mice and other pointing drivers.

• Right-click on the display card listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’

If issue still persists, I would suggest you to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if it works.

Follow the steps provided below to install the drivers in compatibility mode:
    • Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select operating system from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.
    Hope it helps.

Anil Madishetty, Jun 18, 2019
  3. Webcam only in B/W

Hi Seth,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I can understand that it must be difficult for you when things are not working as it should.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

1. What is the model number of the laptop?
    2. Is this an external/internal webcam?
    3. If it’s an external webcam, may I know the make and model of the webcam?

I suggest you to refer the section ‘Roll back your webcam driver’ from the article
    Camera does not work in Windows 10 for the troubleshooting steps.

Get back to us for further assistance on this issue with the required information. We will be happy to help you.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jun 18, 2019
  4. What to do when your WIN 10 display goes B&W the toogle solution does not work and I cannot...

Display

Hi,

To increase the display timeout, I suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Select Desktop and click Personalization.
    • Select Lock Screen, then Click on Screen time out settings.
    • Change the required time in the drop down under Screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Jun 18, 2019
Thema:

What to do when your WIN 10 display goes B&W the toogle solution does not work and I cannot...

1. What to do when your WIN 10 display goes B&W the toogle solution does not work and I cannot... - Similar Threads - display goes B&W

2. Display/colorvs B/W

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display/colorvs B/W: Want to return display screen back to origional Black and White. When using this new color screen the whole window changed format. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/displaycolorvs-bw/058531f5-fab3-402f-a744-a94be9a261e8
  3. What's your imaging solution?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What's your imaging solution?: I know that a lot of folks here use Macrium reflect, but there must be others that use something else? Like Acronis True Image, Minitool Partition Wizard, Iperius Backup, or Clonezilla, and my favorite and the one that I use! EaseUS Todo Backup. There are many more to choose...
  4. What's your imaging solution?

in Windows 10 Support
    What's your imaging solution?: I know that a lot of folks here use Macrium reflect, but there must be others that use something else? Like Acronis True Image, Minitool Partition Wizard, Iperius Backup, or Clonezilla, and my favorite and the one that I use! EaseUS Todo Backup. There are many more to choose...
  5. Windows Camera Display in B/W

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Camera Display in B/W: Hi everyone! Quick question. The camera I use on my Windows 10 laptop only displays the images in black and white. Everything else displays in color except for when I need my camera for a video call or to take a photo. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks....
  6. What to do when the product does not work?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What to do when the product does not work?: The product key I just got from MS does not work on a Windows 10 install. I've checked it 5 times... it's entered correctly. Has anyone else run into this roadblock?...
  7. What to do when your WIN 10 display goes B&W the toogle (control + win key + C) solution...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What to do when your WIN 10 display goes B&W the toogle (control + win key + C) solution...: What to do when your WIN 10 display goes B&W the toogle (control + win key + C) solution does not work and although I upgraded yesterday WIN 10 does not allow revert to my WIN 7?...
  8. What does ctrl + alt+ B key combination do?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What does ctrl + alt+ B key combination do?: I was working on Visual Studio Code and used that key combination to build my script while listening music at the same time. Then I realized that when I use this combination it reduces my speaker volume. No matter what programs are open or closed, it changes my volume level....
  9. What does "chkdsk c: /b" exactly do?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What does "chkdsk c: /b" exactly do?: I did a Google search and the explanations were esoteric to me. Are repairs to the hard drive done and are the repairs permanent? 131780
  10. what does install_clap do in win 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    what does install_clap do in win 10: what does install_clap do in win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/what-does-installclap-do-in-win-10/1b531238-b3a2-45ed-add0-b4928335d660"