Windows 10: What to expect at this week's Windows 10 launch

Discus and support What to expect at this week's Windows 10 launch in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; This isn't just another Windows launch. Later this week, when Microsoft unveils the latest Windows 10 preview release at an all-day event in its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Jan 18, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

What to expect at this week's Windows 10 launch

More

:)

labeeman, Jan 18, 2015

2. How to get MRP on N edition of Windows 10?

Because its a Media related feature. The Media Feature Pack is not yet available for Windows 10 1803 which you running. Usually its not available until a week after launch and Windows 10 1803 is not expected to launch until April 10.

Why not install the non-N version of Windows 1803? Do you live in Europe why you are running Windows 10 1803?

Andre Da Costa, Jan 18, 2015
  3. My laptop no longer sees my wireless network. Only way to connect to the internet is via ethernet cable. Need help!

Here is article with steps how to block the upgrade. With Windows 10 1803 expected to launch this week, you might even see that instead of 1709:

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/block-windows-...

Andre Da Costa, Jan 18, 2015
  4. groze Win User

More labeerman, I am not so sure about zdnet. Other articles say they will be talking about packaging and pricing. I guess we well see next week

groze, Jan 19, 2015
  5. labeeman Win User
    More labeerman, I am not so sure about zdnet. Other articles say they will be talking about packaging and pricing. I guess we well see next week Nope we will see in 2 more days. I also believe zdnet as it is too soon to be talking price. There is another article on zdnet about pricing by Mary Jo
    How much does Microsoft make from PC makers with Windows 8.1?

labeeman, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. What to expect at this week's Windows 10 launch - Similar Threads - expect week's launch

2. What is the Sequence for Windows 10 Updates and the expected duration?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the Sequence for Windows 10 Updates and the expected duration?: Someone wrote: Microsoft has transformed what was once a straightforward procedure into a seemingly complicated process that varies according to whether you have Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Pro or an enterprise or education edition. As a result, there have been lots of...
  3. What issues to expect?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What issues to expect?: I have Win10 Pro (in a VM) that hasn't been updated since last July and hasn't connected to the mothership since then either. If I decide to give it access to the Internet and run an update, what issues should I expect to have? Regards, 77034
  4. What to expect from windows 10 on a low end pc?

in Windows 10 Support
    What to expect from windows 10 on a low end pc?: Hey guyz im new to the forum! I enjoy windows 10, I upgraded my pc from windows 8.1 to windows 10, and It had been fantastic (with the exception of a few bugs, like Cortana and search bar, but that's not the problem here) . My girlfriends also wants windows 10, she likes its...
  5. Windows 10 Accessibility: What to Expect Later This Year

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Accessibility: What to Expect Later This Year: Today we are celebrating Global Accessibility Awareness Day. This is a great opportunity to share an inside look into what’s coming in the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update later this year. Let’s take a quick look back, before we get into an overview of features that will be...
  6. Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.104 Expected Next Week

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.104 Expected Next Week: One build per week seems to be Microsoft’s new strategy Microsoft has just updated PC insiders with a new Windows 10 Redstone preview build, and there’s now word that the company is getting ready to do the same for mobile, with a new release currently in the pipeline....
  7. Windows 10 Accessibility: What to expect in the year ahead

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Accessibility: What to expect in the year ahead: Our journey this year begins with maintaining our investments on visual accessibility features as well as diversifying our efforts across new and improved accessibility experiences coming in the next update of Windows 10. Many of these new features are available to preview in...
  8. Windows 10: What to expect on July 29

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: What to expect on July 29: With the launch of Windows 10 less than a week away, here’s what you can expect to find when the operating system launches on July 29. It’s not quite as simple as “Windows 10 will be available that day.” Windows Insiders (read: Windows 10 preview testers) will get first...
  9. Microsoft's Windows 10 for IoT: What to expect

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's Windows 10 for IoT: What to expect: During Microsoft's most recent Windows 10 reveal event in Redmond, Microsoft officials held a show and tell for many of the different versions of Windows 10 that the company is building for phones, tablets, PCs, conferencing systems and even holographic goggles. But...
  10. Microsoft expected to unveil new Windows name next week

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft expected to unveil new Windows name next week: Microsoft is preparing its first official look at the future of Windows next week, during an invite-only event in San Francisco. While a number of leaks have unearthed features and changes in an upcoming release of Windows, currently codenamed Threshold, the naming of the...