Windows 10: What to expect from next-gen Sony PlayStation console

Discus and support What to expect from next-gen Sony PlayStation console in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; MARK CERNY WOULD like to get one thing out of the way right now: The videogame console that Sony has spent the past four years building is no mere... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

What to expect from next-gen Sony PlayStation console

Read more: https://www.wired.com/story/exclusiv...xt-gen-console

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Apr 16, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Sony Lowers PlayStation 2 Prices

Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. today announced that it has made its PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system more affordable than ever throughout North America. Effective immediately, consumers can purchase the PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system for a suggested retail price (SRP) of $129.99/$139.99 CND. The company expects this latest price move to fuel consumer demand even further. Sony Computer Entertainment America plans to support this new pricing initiative through marketing activities covering print and online advertising, and in-store merchandising support.

Source: Sony

malware, Apr 16, 2019
  3. eBay restricts sales of Sony PlayStation 3 consoles

People who are turning to eBay to buy their Sony consoles may not find as many as they hoped.
    The restrictions also apply to the Nintendo Wii, as well as any item for sale that has not been released yet.

Source: AOL News

zekrahminator, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Brink Win User
Thema:

What to expect from next-gen Sony PlayStation console

1. What to expect from next-gen Sony PlayStation console - Similar Threads - expect next gen

2. What laptop next? 11th gen i5? or "gasp," go mac

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What laptop next? 11th gen i5? or "gasp," go mac: My 7th gen i7 7500 laptop is computing fine, but due to a defect in the build the charging port is damaged. The cost of a fix I think would be better spent on a new laptop. My budget is under $1000K.In researching what to buy next, I have a question about processors.Is and i5...
  3. What laptop next? 11th gen i5? or "gasp," go mac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What laptop next? 11th gen i5? or "gasp," go mac: My 7th gen i7 7500 laptop is computing fine, but due to a defect in the build the charging port is damaged. The cost of a fix I think would be better spent on a new laptop. My budget is under $1000K.In researching what to buy next, I have a question about processors.Is and i5...
  4. What laptop next? 11th gen i5? or "gasp," go mac

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Watch Sony PlayStation 5 Showcase

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Sony PlayStation 5 Showcase: [media] Before PlayStation 5 launches this holiday, we wanted to give you one more look at some of the great games coming to PS5 at launch (and beyond!). Our next digital showcase will weigh in at around 40 minutes, and feature updates on the latest titles from Worldwide...
  6. Xbox Series X - Most Powerful and Compatible Next-Gen Console

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Series X - Most Powerful and Compatible Next-Gen Console: Gaming leaves an indelible mark on all of us. From the epic stories and universes we experience playing as our favorite heroes, to the heat of intense competition, victory and defeat. Through the shared accomplishments we achieve as a worldwide community, gaming brings us...
  7. Xbox Series X - What You Can Expect From the Next Generation of Gaming

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Series X - What You Can Expect From the Next Generation of Gaming: The future of gaming has never been more inspiring. Creativity in games is flourishing. New services empower you to discover more games—and bring you closer to the games and creators and streamers you love. The cloud creates a massive opportunity to stream...
  8. Sony PlayStation 5 Launches Holiday 2020

in Windows 10 News
    Sony PlayStation 5 Launches Holiday 2020: [ATTACH] Since we originally unveiled our next-generation console in April, we know that there’s been a lot of excitement and interest in hearing more about what the future of games will bring. Today I’m proud to share that our next-generation console will be called...
  9. Here’s what you can expect from Skype on Windows over the next few months

in Windows 10 News
    Here’s what you can expect from Skype on Windows over the next few months: We had earlier reported that Microsoft is working on a new version for its Skype app for all platforms. The company rolled out a new version 8.0 of Skype app earlier in the month advising users to upgrade to the latest version since the older version 7.0 will be discontinued...
  10. What to expect from Microsoft’s next big Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 News
    What to expect from Microsoft’s next big Windows 10 update: Microsoft last month released Windows 10 April 2018 Update. Windows 10 version 1803 codenamed Redstone 4 will be pushed automatically to systems that are considered to be fully compatible in the coming weeks. By the summer, the update would become available for download on...