Windows 10: What to play?

Discus and support What to play? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need some help to get hooked to a game again . I am sick of the games that I am now playing so I am looking for new, fresh game . I know that there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dyabzhee, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Dyabzhee Win User

What to play?

I need some help to get hooked to a game again . I am sick of the games that I am now playing so I am looking for new, fresh game . I know that there are some gems around there .
    Gonna give you the titles of the games that I played or that I am playing so you can have some understanding for what could I be looking for .
    Also want to mention that I dont have so good pc to run most graphicly demanding games since of my low vram and ram for em

Heroes of Newereth
    CS:GO
    Hearthstone
    Path of exile
    Diablo 2
    Rocket League
    Brawlhalla
    Magicka wizard wars

And so on... Please guys , throw some freezbies here *Cool

:)

Dyabzhee, Dec 26, 2015
  2. what!?!? Win User

Apps not closing, still running in background

Thanks for the response. I am not looking for a "close all" function. Sometimes I intentionally want to leave an app running. In windows phone 8.1, I could exit and close th app by merely selecting the arrow/back button, I am looking for that same functionality.
    When I'm in an app, I want to be able to exit directly from there and not have it continuing in the background.

what!?!?, Dec 26, 2015
  3. what!?!? Win User
    Apps not closing, still running in background

I just got my Lumia 950 phone. On my prior Windows phone, when I pressed the arrow/back button on the bottom left screen, I would exit the app. On Windows 10 phone, I've been doing that and I just realized I'm not exiting the apps. I had intentionally not
    exited an app (because it had my boarding pass). Instead of back button, I pressed the middle window button. Later when I went back to call up my airline app, I pressed the arrow/back button and held it. Similar to my old windows phone, it showed me all the
    apps that were open. SURPRISE! unlike my previous phone, no app had been closing. Right now, I can't seem to find a "one click" way to exit an app. The only way is after I've done a few things, I hold the back button and click the "X" on each of the open items.

Can someone tell me how to exit an app with one click or swipe so that it is not still running, i.e. when I press the back button I will not see it? I'm sure this is something simple. I search the instructions that came with the phone and looked in the
    forum but haven't found the answer.

thanks in advance the assist.

what!?!?, Dec 26, 2015
  4. seek Win User

What to play?

You should be able to play this game called "Insurgency". It's a growing FPS that is a lot like CS:GO but with more realistic gameplay. It's only $5.09 on Steam as we speak so its a big steal.

5. Currently a Steam Winter Sale going on, so lots of games at good prices. Go have a look and see if there is something you might want to get. *Smile

Welcome to Steam

LovingWindows, Dec 26, 2015
  6. Atomic77 Win User
    Well besides hearthstone there is also another freebie called heroes of the storm by Blizzard. If you like Diablo 2 you could try Diablo 3 you can download a starter edition if you wanted to try it out before you buy.

Atomic77, Dec 30, 2015
  7. Depends what your into. I don't play too many newer games but some older classics that appealed to me: pro evolution soccer 6, left 4 dead, football manager (any year), Grand Prix 4, tiger woods golf series, the sims 3

all play ok on Windows 10 from some early initial tests although tiger woods take some effort to get up and running.

as someone else mentioned steam is a great thing for discovery especially as sale is on. A low demanding game generating a lot of heat with excellent reviews seems to be Prison Architect. Check it out

i don't play too many game styles from your list but I guess highly regarded titles in that style could maybe divinity original sin or league of legends

Scottyboy99, Jan 2, 2016
  8. What to play?

Too many of today's games have great graphics, but shit storylines, the gameplay sometimes just plain sucks. Most game devs these days only care about money, how fast they can push out games (Assassin's Creed), slacking off on the base game so they can sell DLC later that should have been included for free.

Go download some emulators like DOSBox and some console emulators, get some games, and fire them up. I've been playing a lot of DOS games for the past year because of the shallowness of today's games, and having a lot of fun.

AnonVendetta, Jan 6, 2016
  9. RobboUK Win User
    Why not get into something like downloading ARMA 2 and Installing the DayZ mod. Alot of people still play it and make some good fun with friends, not very graphically demanding as the ARMA series are mainly CPU based.

RobboUK, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

What to play?

1. What to play? - Similar Threads - play

2. System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online .: AppNameAUDIODG.EXEAppVersion10.0.22621.3527AppTimeStamp8ee10badModuleNameucrtbase.dllModuleVersion10.0.22621.3374ModuleTimeStampdf382650ExceptionCodec0000409FaultingOffset000000000007dfc8ProcessId0xd9cProcessCreationTime0x1da97b16bb967a1AppPathC:\Windows\system32\AUDIODG.EXEMo...
  3. System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online .: AppNameAUDIODG.EXEAppVersion10.0.22621.3527AppTimeStamp8ee10badModuleNameucrtbase.dllModuleVersion10.0.22621.3374ModuleTimeStampdf382650ExceptionCodec0000409FaultingOffset000000000007dfc8ProcessId0xd9cProcessCreationTime0x1da97b16bb967a1AppPathC:\Windows\system32\AUDIODG.EXEMo...
  4. I always gets memory management when i play valorant?? Why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I always gets memory management when i play valorant?? Why: The pc works good in 2 week then it has some error and always gets memory management when play valorant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-always-gets-memory-management-when-i-play/3a93f714-aae4-4d3d-80d0-255d6595ce44
  5. I always gets memory management when i play valorant?? Why

I always gets memory management when i play valorant?? Why: The pc works good in 2 week then it has some error and always gets memory management when play valorant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-always-gets-memory-management-when-i-play/3a93f714-aae4-4d3d-80d0-255d6595ce44
  6. Application_Application Error_1000 with playing ea fc 24 pro clubs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application_Application Error_1000 with playing ea fc 24 pro clubs: Hello when i play ea fc 24 and i want to play pro clubs, when i enter a match game crashed and i can not play pro clubs.ultimate team i can play.when i go to logs on my pc it says Application_Application Error_1000.i try alot of ting and had chats with ea support and also...
  7. Application_Application Error_1000 with playing ea fc 24 pro clubs

Application_Application Error_1000 with playing ea fc 24 pro clubs: Hello when i play ea fc 24 and i want to play pro clubs, when i enter a match game crashed and i can not play pro clubs.ultimate team i can play.when i go to logs on my pc it says Application_Application Error_1000.i try alot of ting and had chats with ea support and also...
  8. i cant play ts files in widows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant play ts files in widows 11: i cant play ts video files on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-ts-files-in-widows-11/1bb71497-40c3-4546-b752-6abe5480763c
  9. i cant play ts files in widows 11

i cant play ts files in widows 11: i cant play ts video files on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-ts-files-in-widows-11/1bb71497-40c3-4546-b752-6abe5480763c
  10. Windows keeps crashing when playing certain games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps crashing when playing certain games.: Windows has crashed 3 days in a row when playing certain games, I've run a couple of games like AOE 2 and Trepang 2 with no problems but some games like Helldivers 2 and Deathloop cause my desktop to freeze and BSOD. This is the error code I keep getting:The computer has...