Windows 10: What to press if I want to take a screenshot

Discus and support What to press if I want to take a screenshot in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Phoenixdownzd [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Phoenixdownzd, Aug 11, 2020.

1. What to press if I want to take a screenshot

/u/Phoenixdownzd, Aug 11, 2020
  2. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Aug 11, 2020
  3. JPG screenshots

Hi George,

You can actually save a screenshot directly as a .JPEG file in the Snipping tool, kindly refer to these steps:

• Press File.
    • Select Save As....
    • Choose a File name.
    • In Save as type select the drop-down.
    • Choose JPEG file.
    • Hit Save.

Update us on the result.

Marilou Ser, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

What to press if I want to take a screenshot

No more saving a screenshot when press ALT+PRINT after changing storage place

Hello,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To better assist you, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• When you press the keys to take a screenshot, can you paste the image to paint or to any photo editor apps?
    • Have you made sure that the auto save screenshot has a check mark in OneDrive? (Right-click OneDrive icon in the notification area> Click Settings> In the Auto save tab> Put a check in
      Automatically save screenshots I capture to OneDrive box)
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, you can also refer to the answer provided by
    Ramesh Srinivasan
    on this
    link
    for additional reference.

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

What to press if I want to take a screenshot

1. What to press if I want to take a screenshot - Similar Threads - press screenshot

2. Why can't I find any screenshots in my screenshot folder whenever I press windows + Prtsc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I find any screenshots in my screenshot folder whenever I press windows + Prtsc?: The screenshot folder only saves photos that I took when using snipping tool but other than that, if I use the default way Windows + Prtsc then it won't save....
  3. My laptop automatically taking screenshot anytime i press keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop automatically taking screenshot anytime i press keyboard: Internal keyboar on my laptop is unable to use so i am using an external keyboard but any time i press any button on the external keyboard my laptop Will take a screenshot and that is really annoying , what happen with my laptop?...
  4. My laptop automatically taking screenshot anytime i press keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop automatically taking screenshot anytime i press keyboard: Internal keyboar on my laptop is unable to use so i am using an external keyboard but any time i press any button on the external keyboard my laptop Will take a screenshot and that is really annoying , what happen with my laptop?...
  5. My Win10 MS PROFILE is taking screenshots and pressing keys on its own multiple keyboards,...

My Win10 MS PROFILE is taking screenshots and pressing keys on its own multiple keyboards,...: My elementary kid has a Dell Optiplex and it takes screenshots randomly. It also moves arrow randomly when they play Roblox. Most often it is as if the down button is held down and left and right buttons are randomly held down, so her character moves on its own. It does not...
  6. My Win10 MS PROFILE is taking screenshots and pressing keys on its own multiple keyboards,...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Win10 MS PROFILE is taking screenshots and pressing keys on its own multiple keyboards,...: My elementary kid has a Dell Optiplex and it takes screenshots randomly. It also moves arrow randomly when they play Roblox. Most often it is as if the down button is held down and left and right buttons are randomly held down, so her character moves on its own. It does not...
  7. My Win10 MS PROFILE is taking screenshots and pressing keys on its own multiple keyboards,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. My Win10 PROFILE is taking screenshots and pressing keys on its own multiple keyboards,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Win10 PROFILE is taking screenshots and pressing keys on its own multiple keyboards,...: My elementary kid has a Dell Optiplex and it takes screenshots randomly. It also moves arrow randomly when they play Roblox. Most often it is as if the down button is held down and left and right buttons are randomly held down, so her character moves on its own. I switched...
  9. My Win10 PROFILE is taking screenshots and pressing keys on its own multiple keyboards,...

My Win10 PROFILE is taking screenshots and pressing keys on its own multiple keyboards,...: My elementary kid has a Dell Optiplex and it takes screenshots randomly. It also moves arrow randomly when they play Roblox. Most often it is as if the down button is held down and left and right buttons are randomly held down, so her character moves on its own. I switched...
  10. My Win10 PROFILE is taking screenshots and pressing keys on its own multiple keyboards,...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security