Windows 10: What type of DVD drive does a Lenovo IdeaPad L340-15API have?

Discus and support What type of DVD drive does a Lenovo IdeaPad L340-15API have? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since i broke my dvd drive on my laptop im trying to find the same one so i can fix it, But what type of dvd drive does my laptop use?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NotAperson01, Sep 14, 2019.

1. What type of DVD drive does a Lenovo IdeaPad L340-15API have?

Since i broke my dvd drive on my laptop im trying to find the same one so i can fix it, But what type of dvd drive does my laptop use?

:)

NotAperson01, Sep 14, 2019
  2. Jowi2525 Win User

How to disable gestures on my Ideapad L340 touchpad

I have a new Ideapad L340. I want to disable gestures on the touchpad (especially tap to click). I followed the instructions at the Lenovo support site (URL listed at the bottom of this post). The instructions get you to Mouse Properties.
    Then the instructions say "click Settings or Advanced Settings."
    Unfortunately, on the Lenovo Ideapad L340 there is no Settings or Advanced Settings to click on in the Mouse Settings Dialog box.
    I have seen lots of suggestions that involve clicking on the tab to the right of the Hardware tab on the Mouse Properties dialog box, but there is no tap to the right of the Hardware tab.
    I am open to registry editing also.

Is there anything I can do?

Thanks

Touchpad Settings in Windows 10, 8, 7 - IdeaPad - US

Jowi2525, Sep 14, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    lenovo ideapad and a disk drive

Hi Bethany,

What is the exact Model No. of your Lenovo Ideapad - that will be on a sticker on the bottom casing . ..

In the Meantime:

Open Windows File Explorer (folder icon on your Taskbar)

On the left of File Explorer, click 'This PC'

If you do have a DVD drive you will see it on the right hand side

Right click the DVD drive and choose 'Eject' to open the tray . . .

DaveM121, Sep 14, 2019
  4. Billie795 Win User

What type of DVD drive does a Lenovo IdeaPad L340-15API have?

Synaptic's Driver Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 for Windows 10

I am having trouble finding a Synaptic's driver for the Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 so that more functions can be used on the touchpad. Lenovo site does not list one for this computer. Any suggestions?

Billie795, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

What type of DVD drive does a Lenovo IdeaPad L340-15API have?

1. What type of DVD drive does a Lenovo IdeaPad L340-15API have? - Similar Threads - type DVD drive

2. How to reinstall windows in a completely formatted lenovo ideapad S145 15API PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall windows in a completely formatted lenovo ideapad S145 15API PC: How to reinstall windows in a completely formatted lenovo ideapad S145 15API PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-windows-in-a-completely-formatted/3790dd13-d3e4-4e39-9689-92854a8cf26d
  3. The fans on my Lenovo ideapad l340-15api laptop keep spinning at full speed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The fans on my Lenovo ideapad l340-15api laptop keep spinning at full speed: So yesterday I downloaded and installed a couple of driver updates: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 27.20.1028.1 SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. - USB - 2.17.6.0 SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. - Net - 2.16.14.0 SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. - Modem - 2.17.6.0...
  4. lenovo l340 I7 ideapad display distorted over no screen operation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lenovo l340 I7 ideapad display distorted over no screen operation: Screen get distorted after no operation or screen and on idle state Sometimes getting back from sleep mode Try uninstalling and reinstalling display adapter drivers[ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  5. random lag spikes Lenovo IdeaPad L340 Gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    random lag spikes Lenovo IdeaPad L340 Gaming: so I've had my laptop for just over a year now and I primarily use it for school, with the occasional GTA 5 or Among Us in between. I started noticing these lag spikes around August or maybe a bit later. It doesn't happen just in games, but also when I'm just doing nothing,...
  6. Mic button (f4) not working(Lenovo IdeaPad L340)

Mic button (f4) not working(Lenovo IdeaPad L340): After I updated yesterday now my mic button doesn't work. I'm wondering if I can fix this, as it's very helpful in zoom meetings and in gaming sessions. When I press f4 my mic gets muted/unmuted and I see an icon in the middle of my screen. Anybody know if I can make it back...
  7. How to shut off tapping for lenovo ideapad l340

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to shut off tapping for lenovo ideapad l340: Hello & Thanks ; How to shut off tapping for lenovo ideapad l340 ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-shut-off-tapping-for-lenovo-ideapad-l340/abb96a97-e8e0-456c-a066-d8251bff7786
  8. Lenovo Ideapad S145-15API Precision Touchpad Driver not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Ideapad S145-15API Precision Touchpad Driver not working.: I have an Ideapad S145-15API and my precision touchpad worked perfectly fine before I clean installed Windows. And now I've tried uninstalling the driver and updating it, it showed "The best drivers for your device are already installed." I tried editing the registry for the...
  9. Precision Touchpad on Lenovo Ideapad L340?

Precision Touchpad on Lenovo Ideapad L340?: Does anyone know if the precision touchpad is available for the Lenovo Ideapad L340? This laptop isn’t the gaming variant, by the way. I’ve tried to download and install the Elan one from various tutorials, but it disables the mouse. The default trackpad is a little laggy and...
  10. Keys on Lenovo Ideapad L340 Laptop swapped

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keys on Lenovo Ideapad L340 Laptop swapped: I have a new Lenovo Ideapad L340. The @ sign on the keyboard has swapped with the " sign. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keys-on-lenovo-ideapad-l340-laptop-swapped/38681acd-d153-4216-b6dc-8ca138e8dd0b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo ideapad l340 17 api dvd drive

2. install cd dvd for ideapad l340 laptop

3. dvd drive for lenovo l340

4. Do I open the CD draw on the ideapad L 340,
  5. which lenovo ideapad has a dvd player,
  6. lenovo ideapad l340 dvd,
  7. ideapad l340 series cd drive,
  8. does my lenova have a cd drive,
  9. how to open dvd drive on lenovo ideapad l340,
  10. does my lenovo 2019 have a dvd player,
  11. lenovo ideapad l340 with external dvd,