Windows 10: What type of DVD drive does a Lenovo IdeaPad L340-15API have?

Discus and support What type of DVD drive does a Lenovo IdeaPad L340-15API have? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since i broke my dvd drive on my laptop im trying to find the same one so i can fix it, But what type of dvd drive does my laptop use?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NotAperson01, Sep 14, 2019.

1. What type of DVD drive does a Lenovo IdeaPad L340-15API have?

Since i broke my dvd drive on my laptop im trying to find the same one so i can fix it, But what type of dvd drive does my laptop use?

:)

NotAperson01, Sep 14, 2019
  2. Jowi2525 Win User

How to disable gestures on my Ideapad L340 touchpad

I have a new Ideapad L340. I want to disable gestures on the touchpad (especially tap to click). I followed the instructions at the Lenovo support site (URL listed at the bottom of this post). The instructions get you to Mouse Properties.
    Then the instructions say "click Settings or Advanced Settings."
    Unfortunately, on the Lenovo Ideapad L340 there is no Settings or Advanced Settings to click on in the Mouse Settings Dialog box.
    I have seen lots of suggestions that involve clicking on the tab to the right of the Hardware tab on the Mouse Properties dialog box, but there is no tap to the right of the Hardware tab.
    I am open to registry editing also.

Is there anything I can do?

Thanks

Touchpad Settings in Windows 10, 8, 7 - IdeaPad - US

Jowi2525, Sep 14, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    lenovo ideapad and a disk drive

Hi Bethany,

What is the exact Model No. of your Lenovo Ideapad - that will be on a sticker on the bottom casing . ..

In the Meantime:

Open Windows File Explorer (folder icon on your Taskbar)

On the left of File Explorer, click 'This PC'

If you do have a DVD drive you will see it on the right hand side

Right click the DVD drive and choose 'Eject' to open the tray . . .

DaveM121, Sep 14, 2019
  4. Billie795 Win User

What type of DVD drive does a Lenovo IdeaPad L340-15API have?

Synaptic's Driver Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 for Windows 10

I am having trouble finding a Synaptic's driver for the Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 so that more functions can be used on the touchpad. Lenovo site does not list one for this computer. Any suggestions?

Billie795, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

What type of DVD drive does a Lenovo IdeaPad L340-15API have?

1. What type of DVD drive does a Lenovo IdeaPad L340-15API have? - Similar Threads - type DVD drive

2. scanning to a Lenovo Ideapad 300

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scanning to a Lenovo Ideapad 300: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 300 laptop. I also have a Dell monochrome laser MFP printer. I have discovered that, while I can print, I cannot scan. Apparently, the issue is Windows 10 compatibility. I keep seeing in different places that I can download the Microsoft Scan. Is...
  3. How to disable gestures on my Ideapad L340 touchpad

How to disable gestures on my Ideapad L340 touchpad: I have a new Ideapad L340. I want to disable gestures on the touchpad (especially tap to click). I followed the instructions at the Lenovo support site (URL listed at the bottom of this post). The instructions get you to Mouse Properties. Then the instructions say "click...
  4. How to disable gestures on my Ideapad L340 touchpad

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable gestures on my Ideapad L340 touchpad: I have a new Ideapad L340. I want to disable gestures on the touchpad (especially tap to click). I followed the instructions at the Lenovo support site (URL listed at the bottom of this post). The instructions get you to Mouse Properties. Then the instructions say "click...
  5. Fingerprint reader on Lenovo ideapad

Fingerprint reader on Lenovo ideapad: A recent windows 10 update disabled my fingerprint reader. The latest update has not restored it. How do I make it work again please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fingerprint-reader-on-lenovo-ideapad/fc18f039-411d-4f4f-a94b-a835bdafc1dc
  6. Lenovo ideapad 100 s

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lenovo ideapad 100 s: Hallo, nachdem Akualisierungen auf Lenovo ideapad 100 s durchgeführt worden sind, wird beim hochfahren ein bitlocker verlangt. Ich habe auf der homepage die Wiederherstellung der Schlüssel gesucht leider nicht gefunden....
  7. Lenovo ideapad 330-15ikb type 81dc no elan settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo ideapad 330-15ikb type 81dc no elan settings: So,when i install the elan touchpad driver i dont see the elan settings in mouse settings. Even somendrivers dont install corectly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-330-15ikb-type-81dc-no-elan/a91d3026-510f-4fa0-838e-ca73d6d8683b
  8. Bluetooth in Lenovo Ideapad 330S

Bluetooth in Lenovo Ideapad 330S: My name is Andrew Wissler. I have a Lenovo Ideapad 330S laptop computer running Windows 10. How do I sync my Fitbit Charge 2 HR with my computer? I have the Fitbit app, and I'm pretty sure I need Bluetooth installed and turned on. My problem is that I can't turn it on, and...
  9. Lenovo IdeaPad 110S + Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo IdeaPad 110S + Win10: Буду благодарен за помощь в решении следующего вопроса. В наличии устройтство Lenovo IdeaPad 110S. Возникли проблемы следующего характера: - Не нажимаются клавиши клавиатуры (после нескольких перезагрузок всё работает, однако непродолжительное количество времени) -...
  10. lenovo ideapad and a disk drive

lenovo ideapad and a disk drive: I have a Lenovo idea pad not long had it and am trying to get my head around it. it has a section on the side that looks like a disk drive but it has no button to open it also I has windows media player but I have no idea how to get a disk to play on this laptop it is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does a lenovo L340 series ideapad have a dvd drive

2. does lenovo ideapad 340 have a cd drive

3. does the ideapad 340 have a cd drive

4. lenovo idea pad L340 CD/dvd drive