Windows 10: What type of windows 10 taskbar is this?

Discus and support What type of windows 10 taskbar is this? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I was in a server on discord I found a picture posted by someone but one thing was kind of weird to me, it was this taskbar, here is a picture,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by firechuchu, Nov 11, 2018.

1. What type of windows 10 taskbar is this?

When I was in a server on discord I found a picture posted by someone but one thing was kind of weird to me, it was this taskbar, here is a picture, can someone tell me what type of windows 10 they have? https://prnt.sc/lh7fvc

:)

firechuchu, Nov 11, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Taskbar sometimes on top of full-screen applications

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the Screen Resolution and check if this helps. Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Press ‘Windows ’ key on the keyboard.
    • In the search box, type Settings
    • SelectSystem > Display > Advanced display settings.
    • Under Resolution, select a new value. We suggest you stick with the resolution marked
      "(Recommended)”.
    Also try locking and then unlocking the Taskbar and check if this helps. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click an empty space on the taskbar.
    • If Lock the Taskbar has a check mark next to it, the taskbar is locked.
    • If it does not have a check mark, click Lock the Taskbar.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Yaqub K Win User

What type of windows 10 taskbar is this?

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

What type of windows 10 taskbar is this?

1. What type of windows 10 taskbar is this? - Similar Threads - type taskbar

2. Can't type in the Taskbar or wifi password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't type in the Taskbar or wifi password?: For some reason my computer won't let me type in the Taskbar, settings, or type in a wifi password, and it also won't let me connect to the internet. It will let me type in search engines but just not anything Microsoft related. I've looked up guides to fix it but nothing is...
  3. Can't type in the Taskbar or wifi password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't type in the Taskbar or wifi password?: For some reason my computer won't let me type in the Taskbar, settings, or type in a wifi password, and it also won't let me connect to the internet. It will let me type in search engines but just not anything Microsoft related. I've looked up guides to fix it but nothing is...
  4. Can't type in the Taskbar or wifi password?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Taskbar issue when having multiple instances of one type of window!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar issue when having multiple instances of one type of window!: Hi, I've tried too search on various different options for this problem during a long time, years even, always ended up skipping it, cause my googling skills are lacking.However to keep it simple and put the problem is that if i have for example 2-10 or more instances of one...
  6. Taskbar issue when having multiple instances of one type of window!

Taskbar issue when having multiple instances of one type of window!: Hi, I've tried too search on various different options for this problem during a long time, years even, always ended up skipping it, cause my googling skills are lacking.However to keep it simple and put the problem is that if i have for example 2-10 or more instances of one...
  7. Taskbar issue when having multiple instances of one type of window!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows 10 Search Box in Taskbar for users not responding & unable to type anything

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Search Box in Taskbar for users not responding & unable to type anything: Hello,I've been having an ongoing issue that's been affecting multiple users who share the same PC in the same office.Ever since a week ago, the Search Box in Taskbar has been unresponsive and users aren't allowed to type/search anything on it. Something I've noticed is the...
  9. Windows 10 Search Box in Taskbar for users not responding & unable to type anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Search Box in Taskbar for users not responding & unable to type anything: Hello,I've been having an ongoing issue that's been affecting multiple users who share the same PC in the same office.Ever since a week ago, the Search Box in Taskbar has been unresponsive and users aren't allowed to type/search anything on it. Something I've noticed is the...
  10. Windows 10 Search Box in Taskbar for users not responding & unable to type anything