Windows 10: What us causing this

Discus and support What us causing this in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; what caused this problem 139824 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by walleyeblugill, Sep 3, 2019.

1. What us causing this

what caused this problem

:)

walleyeblugill, Sep 3, 2019

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Sep 3, 2019
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Sep 3, 2019
  4. mlee49 Win User

What us causing this

[FS][US]   DFI P45 and 3GB GSkill 800Mhz

How much do you suggest listing it for? $5? I'm confused at your post. *Wtf :wtf:

mlee49, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

What us causing this

1. What us causing this - Similar Threads - causing

2. GamingsServices service causes problems at computer startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GamingsServices service causes problems at computer startup: I am on windows 11, new computer from 2 months ago. The gaming services app did an update on 12 april 2024. Since then, I have problems with it. So lets say I play a game on xbox pc app like halo. After I close and start my computer again, the start search bar will not...
  3. GamingsServices service causes problems at computer startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GamingsServices service causes problems at computer startup: I am on windows 11, new computer from 2 months ago. The gaming services app did an update on 12 april 2024. Since then, I have problems with it. So lets say I play a game on xbox pc app like halo. After I close and start my computer again, the start search bar will not...
  4. Bugcheck error causing BSOD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bugcheck error causing BSOD.: I keep getting BSOD's all of which keep showing different things and I don't know what the issue is. I have been trying to fix it for a long while almost a year The codes are as follows:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b...
  5. Bugcheck error causing BSOD.

Bugcheck error causing BSOD.: I keep getting BSOD's all of which keep showing different things and I don't know what the issue is. I have been trying to fix it for a long while almost a year The codes are as follows:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b...
  6. Bugcheck error causing BSOD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?: 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my account on two devices or formatted the laptop and set up a...
  8. 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?

0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?: 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my account on two devices or formatted the laptop and set up a...
  9. How to find what program is using SetThreadExecutionState to cause exit from Modern Standby?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find what program is using SetThreadExecutionState to cause exit from Modern Standby?: My laptop has been exiting Modern Standby for unclear reasons. Network connectivity during standby is disabled and ability to wake from sleep is disabled for all devices in Device Manager.Just had a situation where laptop was supposedly on sleep for 4 days, but it turns out...
  10. How to find what program is using SetThreadExecutionState to cause exit from Modern Standby?

How to find what program is using SetThreadExecutionState to cause exit from Modern Standby?: My laptop has been exiting Modern Standby for unclear reasons. Network connectivity during standby is disabled and ability to wake from sleep is disabled for all devices in Device Manager.Just had a situation where laptop was supposedly on sleep for 4 days, but it turns out...