Windows 10: What USB format to play mp3 on my car Pioneer stereo player?

Discus and support What USB format to play mp3 on my car Pioneer stereo player? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; What USB format to play mp3 on my car Pioneer stereo player? 143010 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by 19stands, Oct 22, 2019.

1. 19stands Win User

What USB format to play mp3 on my car Pioneer stereo player?

:)

19stands, Oct 22, 2019

2. How to burn an MP3 cd in Windows Media Player that will play in my car stereo?

How to burn an MP3 cd in Windows Media Player that will play in my car stereo?

Moved From:

puddlepuff, Oct 22, 2019
  3. flash drive for car

Are the files in MP3 format?

Your car player may require that they are.

You should check your playback unit's manual or go to the manufacturer's web site for it.

Car playback from a USB stick requires that the stick be formatted in a certain way. That may differ by manufacturer, but as far as I know FAT32 is the standard--at least for mp3s. I have a Pioneer unit and if I try exFAT, it will throw an error and not recognize or play anything.

There are tools that will allow you to format a USB stick as FAT32 if you can't get Windows to do it.

Such as HPUSBdisk.exe or fat32format.exe or guiformat.exe

You may have better luck trying to format via a USB 2.0 port rather than 3.0.

ignatzatsonic, Oct 22, 2019
  4. spunk Win User

Jukebox album CDs for use in cars

If the music on your computer are already .MP3 files, then these are already DATA files.
    When you created an Audio disc of MP3 files in Roxio or any other CD burning software, it converts the MP3 files to CDDA files or standard Audio format for CD's, which can be played on any CD player, (ie) computer, car, home stereo, boom box.
    The "Jukebox" feature is just creating a standard DATA disc. The "feature" is that it will convert all audio files in your play list (ie) MP3, MP4, WAV .FLAKetc to MP3 Before burning them.
    If your files are already .MP3 then burn them as a DATA disc.
    A very simple a free CD burning program is CDBurnerXP. In the wizard, put a blank CD-R in and choose Data disc, drag your music files from the Explorer type menu on the upper left panel, and drag them to the bottom panel. You will see a progress bar showing how full the disc is getting.
    If your car stereo says it Plays MP3's this disc will play in that player. But not a standard CD player.

spunk, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

1. What USB format to play mp3 on my car Pioneer stereo player? - Similar Threads - USB format play

2. Mp3 player says "Format Error!" & "Empty Disk!"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mp3 player says "Format Error!" & "Empty Disk!": I have an Mp3 player with SD card slot . I copied and pasted the files to the player. Even though the files are listed in the removable disk in My PC, when I try and play them via the player, it says "Format Error!" then "Empty Disk!" Fix? Thank you...
  3. USB port not recognizing MP3 player

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USB port not recognizing MP3 player: When I plug in my MP3 player to my desktop USB port to, update the files, it does not show up anywhere. The power light on the MP3 player comes on but nothing else. My USB port if fine with my phone or jump drives....
  4. connect usb mp3 player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connect usb mp3 player: when I plug my mp3 player into my computer, it does recognize the device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-usb-mp3-player/1c2bac5f-6207-469d-9ac0-fa0886c9715d
  5. playing MP3 player on laptop

playing MP3 player on laptop: My question is generic to all Windows laptops; so system specs are not an issue. I would like to know the pros and cons using of both USB and 1/8" stereo jack inputs to connect an MP3 player to a laptop. Why? ... I wish to listen to some of the music stored on an MP3...
  6. Question Regarding Formatting Play Order from Windows Media to USB to play on Car Stereo

Question Regarding Formatting Play Order from Windows Media to USB to play on Car Stereo: I have a question similar to other questions regarding formatting song order - from Windows Media - to a USB drive to play on a car stereo. I have done the whole re-name thing that was suggested, but the car system or really anything that ISN'T Windows Media, seems to pull it...
  7. What is the name of this cable? (came with Pioneer bluray player)

What is the name of this cable? (came with Pioneer bluray player): This cable came with my Pioneer Bluray player but I lost it. Is it possible to buy the same or similar cable separately? Here's the place where the cable plugs into (strange shape): Imgur: The magic of the Internet The cable is shown here too: Pioneer Slim BDRW/DVDRW...
  8. need help making a mp3 cd to play in my car

need help making a mp3 cd to play in my car: In Windows Media Player, I am having a hard time making a mp3 disk to play in my car. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-making-a-mp3-cd-to-play-in-my-car/f29d6101-5c18-414a-9d8c-3dde8b03c2fa"
  9. Copy mp3 music files to SD card for car stereo

Copy mp3 music files to SD card for car stereo: I have a new car which does not have a CD player but does have an SD card slot. I have copied and pasted mp3 files from a CD to an SD card but the card is not recognized by the car stereo. The card format shows exFAT file type. How can I get the car system to recognize...
  10. USB MP3 Player not connecting.

USB MP3 Player not connecting.: I can connect a USB Flash Drive but a USB MP3 Player will not connect to this computer.( Windows 10). Do you have a solution ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-mp3-player-not-connecting/79e97abf-d494-4c18-82e5-b45dfaf6effc

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pioneer radio usb format

2. pioneer car stereo usb format

3. pioneer car stereo mp3 format

4. pendrive not read by pioneer car player can it play elsewhere,
  5. pioneer usb format,
  6. my pioneer stereo will not play wma or mp3,
  7. pioneer car player usb subdirectory