Windows 10: What uses does Lenovo Vantage

Discus and support What uses does Lenovo Vantage in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello, I have a Lenovo, and was wondering what are the uses of Lenovo vantage? Does it save all of your files and settings, should you get a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ElleQueen, Oct 5, 2019.

1. ElleQueen Win User

What uses does Lenovo Vantage

hello,

I have a Lenovo, and was wondering what are the uses of Lenovo vantage?

Does it save all of your files and settings, should you get a new lenovo device?

thanks

:)

ElleQueen, Oct 5, 2019
  2. Bertilak Win User

WIFI connection keeps disconnecting while using

Only changes are whatever updates get automatically downloaded by Microsoft or Lenovo.

From Lenovo's "Vantage" utility:

ThinkPad X1 Yoga 3rd

Product Number: 20LDS00X00

BIOS: N25ET49W 1.35

Bertilak, Oct 5, 2019
  3. linneale Win User
    Lenovo Vantage isn't working. Keeps encountering an error saying either to reboot or update the program. I've tried both.

I recently updated windows and want run Lenovo Vantage.

linneale, Oct 5, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

1. What uses does Lenovo Vantage - Similar Threads - uses does Lenovo

2. What type of DVD drive does a Lenovo IdeaPad L340-15API have?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What type of DVD drive does a Lenovo IdeaPad L340-15API have?: Since i broke my dvd drive on my laptop im trying to find the same one so i can fix it, But what type of dvd drive does my laptop use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-type-of-dvd-drive-does-a-lenovo-ideapad-l340/4e928051-d863-40b0-a22b-c034d0f3873a
  3. Lenovo Vantage app bug turns display red in Windows 10 v1903

in Windows 10 News
    Lenovo Vantage app bug turns display red in Windows 10 v1903: Some outlets are reporting that Windows 10 KB4512941, which is an optional update that was shipped on August 17, also causes a red screen on some PCs. However, the problem appears to be associated with the Lenovo Vantage app on PCs with any version of Windows 10 May 2019...
  4. Touchad does not working on laptop lenovo

Touchad does not working on laptop lenovo: Hi.I have a Lenovo Yoga 730 730-13IWL with wondows 10 64 bit, the problem is that after some driver updates I made my touchpad stopped working and I cannot fix it because I don't have mouse and touchpad option I only have mouse options, so it seems like my laptop thinks that...
  5. [Windows 10]Lenovo Vantage application 'eye care' mode lost function after upgraded to 19H1...

[Windows 10]Lenovo Vantage application 'eye care' mode lost function after upgraded to 19H1...: on the notebook, after OS upgrade to 19H1(18362.53), it was found Lenovo vantage applicaiton 'eye care' mode lost functino after system shutdown. Check it further about OS default color mangement function: From control panel--->color management--->advanced-->Calibrate...
  6. What Windows does Microsoft backoffice use?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What Windows does Microsoft backoffice use?: I would like to know what Windows version Microsoft back offices uses. Surely not Windows 10 1809 or they be in a mess and heads would be rolling. Surely not Windows 7 because they couldn't be asking other business to upgrade. It has to be somewhere between. This could be...
  7. Lenovo Vantage isn't working. Keeps encountering an error saying either to reboot or...

Lenovo Vantage isn't working. Keeps encountering an error saying either to reboot or...: I recently updated windows and want run Lenovo Vantage. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-vantage-isnt-working-keeps-encountering-an/e4290ec7-b28c-4ee5-9fd7-8eb7b5a06618
  8. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Support
    What does this mean?: [img] 123796
  9. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Support
    What does this mean?: [img] 110669
  10. What VPN services does everyone use?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What VPN services does everyone use?: Trying to gather a concensus of what everyone might use as a VPN client program, or if they found a server and made their own connection with Windows VPN. I've been trying tons of different programs all day, and have not fallen in love with any so far. I've also tried finding...