Windows 10: What version of Java do i need?

Discus and support What version of Java do i need? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; "Could not find Java Runtime environment! Please install Java" - Downloading a app of the internet I tried finding it in my control panel too, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by QuasiBiscuit857, Jan 14, 2019.

1. What version of Java do i need?

"Could not find Java Runtime environment! Please install Java" - Downloading a app of the internet

I tried finding it in my control panel too, and it didn't pop up.

So what are the steps i need to go through in order for Java to be fully set up? I have 64 bit windows 10 and still nothing.

:)

QuasiBiscuit857, Jan 14, 2019
  2. Cliff S Win User

Latest version of Java

Just to go a little deeper for ap1978: What is the difference between Java SDK, JRE, JVM, Java SE Runtime, and J2SE? - Quora

Cliff S, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    JAVA VERSION - UNRECOGNISED

Hi
    CHARANKUMAR1,

It is possible that the currently installed Java on your PC is corrupted or missing system files. Additional questions would help us find the right solution for you. Please answer the following questions below:

• Is this your first time to encounter the issue?
    • Did you notice any changes on your PC prior to the issue?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you running? You can find this information by clicking the
      Start button, type
      winver, and then press Enter.

In the mean time, we recommend that you uninstall and and reinstall Java on your PC. You may need to refer to
    Java's support website for more troubleshooting steps.

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlo Fer, Jan 14, 2019
  4. What version of Java do i need?

Java not working

I'm trying to look at the trajectory of NEO's (Near Earth Objects) at JPL website. To do so, requires Java. I have the latest version installed and it is enabled to run content in the browser (I checked with the Java control panel). I even added JPL web address to the exception list to no avail. I've tried five different web browsers and they all spit back the error. Adding the JPL web address to the exception list was the only workaround that they provided. This is so frustrating!

GoFigureItOut, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

What version of Java do i need?

1. What version of Java do i need? - Similar Threads - version Java need

2. What do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do I need to do?: When I turn my PC on it loads like normal, after I type my pin and sign in, it takes it a bit longer than normal to load, but when it do it shows my homescreen with my applications on the screen but my Hot barthe bar on the bottom of the screen is transparent with nothing on...
  3. what do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what do I need to do?: my windows surface has been showing an error of "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK' to restart the computer, and then restart the installation." after clicking "OK" it...
  4. what do I need to do?

what do I need to do?: my windows surface has been showing an error of "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK' to restart the computer, and then restart the installation." after clicking "OK" it...
  5. what do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Do i need Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do i need Java: Hi. I have a Windows 7 PC with Java installed. Do I need Java or can I just uninstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-need-java/67aaf47e-de4d-4299-b824-b9f9c4bbb9fa
  7. Do i need Java

Do i need Java: Hi. I have a Windows 7 PC with Java installed. Do I need Java or can I just uninstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-need-java/67aaf47e-de4d-4299-b824-b9f9c4bbb9fa
  8. What to do about Java?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What to do about Java?: Hi, I keep getting the Java update notifications, but most browsers (including the one I use, Brave) no longer supports it. I usually ignore it, but is there anything I can do to stop getting these notifications? My OS is Windows 10. Thanks....
  9. Do I need to update Java?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Do I need to update Java?: I’ve received a notification in the Action Center that I am supposed to update my Java. But I use Firefox rather than Internet Explorer. Do I really have to do this update?...
  10. What version of Windows 10 do I need?

in Windows 10 Support
    What version of Windows 10 do I need?: So we all know Win 10 is right around the corner. Right now I have a legit copy of Win 8.1 installed on my desktop. It is the core version. But I have not seen much stuff talking about a Core edition of Win 10. So my question is what version of Win 10 will I be getting? I was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. which version of java do i need