Windows 10: What version of windows 10 supports usb4?

Discus and support What version of windows 10 supports usb4? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; And or thunderbolt 4? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-version-of-windows-10-supports-usb4/b780bbb9-4434-4e86-82e5-89a27fe5b876 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ronfucci, Jan 17, 2021.

1. ronfucci Win User

What version of windows 10 supports usb4?

And or thunderbolt 4?

:)

ronfucci, Jan 17, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 17, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

USB-IF Announces Publication of USB4 Specification

Source:

Brink, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

1. What version of windows 10 supports usb4? - Similar Threads - version supports usb4

2. Window 10 Versions and update support??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 Versions and update support??: I am running windows 10 pro 64bit version 21H1 OS Build 19043.1526 I have set notification of updates but then initiate them. I tend to to all updates even some of the possible updates. My PC is ok to run Windows 11 but I would prefer to wait a while before I do the update....
  3. Window 10 Versions and update support??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 10 Versions and update support??: I am running windows 10 pro 64bit version 21H1 OS Build 19043.1526 I have set notification of updates but then initiate them. I tend to to all updates even some of the possible updates. My PC is ok to run Windows 11 but I would prefer to wait a while before I do the update....
  4. Window 10 Versions and update support??

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. what version Of windows 10 it is

what version Of windows 10 it is: Please tel what is the version of this windows 10 photoplease tell the first non-beta windows 10 version to include this type of start menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-version-of-windows-10-it-is/c0f19dc6-728c-46c8-b8e2-822eb4538d04
  6. Windows 10 crashes unless thundebrolt/USB4 connected - MacBook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashes unless thundebrolt/USB4 connected - MacBook: Hi Microsoft Community, I recently installed Windows 10 on my MacBook air 2013. However, I just noticed something weird going on. When booting into windows, it crashes in the login screen and restarts over and over. However, if an ethernet cable is plugged on the...
  7. WPA3 support on Windows 10 2004 version

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WPA3 support on Windows 10 2004 version: Whenever I am trying to connect WPA3 security router using hostapd in Ubuntu , its connecting . Throwing error "Can't connect to this network" . But when I try to connect using WPA2 security , it is able to connect no issues in this . I need solution , how to make it work...
  8. Introducing the USB4 Switch

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the USB4 Switch: As part of the MUTT (Microsoft USB Test Tool) family and a follow-on to the USB Type-C Connection Exerciser, we are excited to introduce the USB4 Switch: a USB Type-C 1:2 programmable switch, compatible with USB4 as well as older protocols such as Thunderbolt™ 3, USB 3.2, USB...
  9. Windows 10 version 1809 support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 version 1809 support: The latest version of Windows 10, v1903, disables the only reason I bought this particular computer in the first place. I won't go into details, but the disabled program is an HP product. After speaking to four different tech support people at HP and spending countless hours...
  10. Accelerator not supported on windows 10 version

Accelerator not supported on windows 10 version: how to fix pop up message HP accelerator not supported on this version windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accelerator-not-supported-on-windows-10-version/25d6a779-8c94-46d2-9a4c-ed64898ef1b9