Windows 10: what version or Outlook mail am I running?

Discus and support what version or Outlook mail am I running? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I attempt to locate this info. all instructions show a version with a ribbon at top: file, etc..I do not have such a ribbon.Is there a difference... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by klaro 1590, Nov 22, 2021.

1. what version or Outlook mail am I running?

When I attempt to locate this info. all instructions show a version with a ribbon at top: file, etc..I do not have such a ribbon.Is there a difference in Outlook Windows and outlook Microsoft Office?I have never subscribed to Office yet references to it often appear in my regular PC use.I have no need of Office and don't want it...I suspect it is still hidden on my PC. Possible?

:)

klaro 1590, Nov 22, 2021
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Nov 22, 2021
  3. qubit Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Nov 22, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

what version or Outlook mail am I running?

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. what version or Outlook mail am I running? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 22, 2021
Thema:

what version or Outlook mail am I running?

1. what version or Outlook mail am I running? - Similar Threads - version Outlook mail

2. Why am I required to use Outlook Mail via Yahoo Mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I required to use Outlook Mail via Yahoo Mail?: I recently changed my email client from Windows 11 Mail to Outlook Mail via the button that appears at the top right of the Windows mail client. I have 5 email accounts at Eastlink as well as a few email accounts at Outlook plus one account on Hotmail as well as one account...
  3. Why am I required to use Outlook Mail via Yahoo Mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I required to use Outlook Mail via Yahoo Mail?: I recently changed my email client from Windows 11 Mail to Outlook Mail via the button that appears at the top right of the Windows mail client. I have 5 email accounts at Eastlink as well as a few email accounts at Outlook plus one account on Hotmail as well as one account...
  4. What is the problem with outlook e-mail select?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is the problem with outlook e-mail select?: Why when hovering over message in e-mail the little select circle is no longer there????????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-problem-with-outlook-e-mail-select/ec45f782-7b79-45f9-9ca2-802ee042c6bc
  5. what version or Outlook mail am I running?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what version or Outlook mail am I running?: When I attempt to locate this info. all instructions show a version with a ribbon at top: file, etc..I do not have such a ribbon.Is there a difference in Outlook Windows and outlook Microsoft Office?I have never subscribed to Office yet references to it often appear in my...
  6. what version or Outlook mail am I running?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    what version or Outlook mail am I running?: When I attempt to locate this info. all instructions show a version with a ribbon at top: file, etc..I do not have such a ribbon.Is there a difference in Outlook Windows and outlook Microsoft Office?I have never subscribed to Office yet references to it often appear in my...
  7. outlook mail app version 16005.13426.20368.0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    outlook mail app version 16005.13426.20368.0: unable to view or open outlook item attachments specifically UPS Delivery Notifications - these are notifications of failed email address to recipients. i am able to view in reading pane or open these attachments fine on outlook desktop version as well as outlook 365 but it...
  8. I am running windows 10 version 1903.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am running windows 10 version 1903.: I am running windows 10 version 1903.I also have an OPTIONAL feature update to windows 10 1909 available.I haven't done anything about it because it says optional,why optional & do i need to install it....
  9. What version of windows am I running?

What version of windows am I running?: How can I find out which version I am running? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-version-of-windows-am-i-running/500673fe-1fd6-4ba0-8a9b-13008a5c1d65
  10. what windows am I running

what windows am I running: what windows am I running https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-windows-am-i-running/defb00ca-fa20-4ba4-8713-c79e01202944