Windows 10: What was hacked, the Wifi or your computer?

Discus and support What was hacked, the Wifi or your computer? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What was hacked, the Wifi or your computer? Windows registry can retain previous SSID’s until flushed out or you go in and manually remove those... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bro67, Feb 7, 2020.

1. bro67 Win User

What was hacked, the Wifi or your computer?

What was hacked, the Wifi or your computer? Windows registry can retain previous SSID’s until flushed out or you go in and manually remove those remembered SSID’s that you have connected to.

:)

bro67, Feb 7, 2020
  2. Laronge Win User

Hacked computer

My computer was hacked and I lost my admin rights. I tried doing a recovery, but that failed. Incomplete. Can't get to lock screen anymore

Any suggestions?

Laronge, Feb 26, 2020
  3. gypsycomp Win User
    hacked? - computer logged into user name I never use

I got home today and woke my laptop from hibernation and discovered it was logged into the Admin account, which I never use. I am the only one with overt access to my computer.
    I use a secured wifi, windows firewall (which may be my mistake), and AVG.
    It seems I may have been hacked.
    Any suggestions on discovering what may have happened and, if I was hacked, what I can do to protect myself?
    Thanks in advance.

gypsycomp, Feb 26, 2020
  4. What was hacked, the Wifi or your computer?

Wifi Hacked

My secure Wifi was hacked on my WP8.1. Help

JackKleiber, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

What was hacked, the Wifi or your computer?

1. What was hacked, the Wifi or your computer? - Similar Threads - was hacked Wifi

2. What to do when your account is hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do when your account is hacked: My account on Microsoft has been hacked. I just noticed it today when I got on my computer and my name was something different with some Asian symbols as well. I went straight to the settings and looked at my info. I never noticed that my current security info has been...
  3. What to do when your account is hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What to do when your account is hacked: My account on Microsoft has been hacked. I just noticed it today when I got on my computer and my name was something different with some Asian symbols as well. I went straight to the settings and looked at my info. I never noticed that my current security info has been...
  4. What to do when someone is trying to hack your account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do when someone is trying to hack your account?: I keep receiving emails that are back to back for the past 2 days about signing in with a single-use code. However, these attempts on my account are not made by me. How do I properly report attempted hacking?...
  5. What to do when someone is trying to hack your account?

What to do when someone is trying to hack your account?: I keep receiving emails that are back to back for the past 2 days about signing in with a single-use code. However, these attempts on my account are not made by me. How do I properly report attempted hacking?...
  6. What if your computer does this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What if your computer does this: My computer has been like this for 3 days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-if-your-computer-does-this/b0621242-5220-4cf0-8b79-73199ab1237f
  7. What if your computer does this

What if your computer does this: My computer has been like this for 3 days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-if-your-computer-does-this/b0621242-5220-4cf0-8b79-73199ab1237f
  8. "Your Phone" hack?

"Your Phone" hack?: I received a text message that appeared in the Microsoft "your phone" app text window Win 10, but was not present on the linked android phone Samsung Galaxy S10. It was clearly spam, and contained links. I was unable to select and remove it because the right click select and...
  9. backdoor hacking technique to Windows that allows someone to hack your computer even when...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    backdoor hacking technique to Windows that allows someone to hack your computer even when...: Is there a backdoor hacking technique to Windows that allows someone to hack your computer even when you have the wireless connection turned off? How can I stop the hacking? I'm 100% positive that there is a backdoor hacking technique that allows someone to hack a windows...
  10. What is the wifi for this computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is the wifi for this computer?: I need to know the wifi for this computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-wifi-for-this-computer/22a9aba4-4cdd-4f18-b3e2-884088585b96