Windows 10: What was my favorite sport in college

Discus and support What was my favorite sport in college in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; lacrosse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-was-my-favorite-sport-in-college/d9f39d39-06d8-42c0-972d-5bc1dd0f10c9 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JillGrubb1, Jun 16, 2019.

1. What was my favorite sport in college

lacrosse

:)

JillGrubb1, Jun 16, 2019

2. Sports App

Hi Kastriot,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this query.

Method 1: Run the apps troubleshooter included within Windows OS by following the steps below, and check if the issue persist.

Step 1: Type troubleshooting
    in the search box next to Start icon, and press
    Enter.

Step 2: Click on View All
    from the left hand screen panel, and select Windows Store apps.

Step 3: Follow the on-screen instruction.

Method 2: If the issue persist, try the steps below, and check if the issue is resolved.

a. To remove a sports section from the app:

Step 1: Open Sports App, and click on My favorites option from the left side panel of the window.

Step 2: Click on See more options, i.e. ‘’ next to search bar. You will now see
    X marks on the sections you can remove.

Step 3: Click on X mark, and check if the sport section is removed.

b. To add a sports section to favorites list:

Step 1: Open Sports App, and click on My favorites option from the left side panel of the window.

Step 2: Click on + options, under Favorite Sports, type the name of the sport, and press
    Enter.

Step 3: Check if the section is added to favorites list.

Hope this helps!

Get back to us if you have queries regarding Windows, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you,

Microsoft Community.

Likhitha V, Jun 16, 2019
  3. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi,

I have the San Diego Padres day results in the Favorite section at the top of the app despite the team is not in My Team List.

I tried to reinstall the app, add and remove the team and even the MLB as sport from My team but nothing changes, the Padres are always on top....

This happens on all my devices, on windows phone and windows 10.

any suggestion?

MarioRomano, Jun 16, 2019
  4. What was my favorite sport in college

Cortana won't add my favorite sports teams

I have a 3 week old Surface Pro 3 with Windows 10. Cortana will search for me, let me know my schedule and turn on music but it won't let me customize to follow my favorite sports teams. When I type in the name of a team (with Notebook, Sports) no teams
    are brought up for me to choose from. Same thing happens with City to follow in weather. But I can type in what stocks to follow or type of news to follow. Suggestions?

---- Ralph

Ralph Reznick, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

What was my favorite sport in college

1. What was my favorite sport in college - Similar Threads - was favorite sport

2. Sport widget

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sport widget: All of a sudden, the Sports widget is not shown, and when I try to re pin it the following error appears:Unable to pin sports widget at this time.Logged off and back on, still no difference. It's the only widget with this problem. Any ideas?Running Windows 11, latest build...
  3. Sport widget

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sport widget: All of a sudden, the Sports widget is not shown, and when I try to re pin it the following error appears:Unable to pin sports widget at this time.Logged off and back on, still no difference. It's the only widget with this problem. Any ideas?Running Windows 11, latest build...
  4. My college PC windows

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My college PC windows: Please I'm unable to sign in to my account using my college PC. Please help me. Thanks. *** Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office / Other / For home / Other*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-college-pc-windows/1f27e041-b698-45cb-8def-23b7d677b893
  5. What has locked the Favorites?

in Browsers and Email
    What has locked the Favorites?: Greetings, I already tried asking this in Microsoft Answers. I'm trying to backup my Edge Legacy Favorites and Reading list. A tutorial says to copy this folder: %localAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\MicrosoftEdge\User\Default\DataStor...
  6. My husbands favorite bar has my favorite bar on it now. What happened?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My husbands favorite bar has my favorite bar on it now. What happened?: Two mornings ago, I went on my computer and my husbands favorites bar was across the top. Mine was gone. Now mine are back, but my husbands computer favorites are mine. Help....
  7. What was my favorite sport in college?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What was my favorite sport in college?: I get a message saying print heads need cleaning, and the printouts are stripey, but I can't access any place to clean them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-was-my-favorite-sport-in-college/967fee0a-6987-445b-8085-e846824e39a7
  8. What's your favorite game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's your favorite game?: What's your favorite PC Game? Share it here! 49627
  9. Yahoo Sports

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo Sports: From time to time, my computer gives me a big red warning page telling me Yahoo Sports is an "Unsafe Site". Any ideas what that is all about? 50783
  10. Sports streaming

in Windows 10 Support
    Sports streaming: As I have to watch my sport on the computer,via streaming,can any body advise me,as to the safest, paid for sports streaming site. I have been using free streaming,but it is pathetic,and can be very stressful,with all the adds,and continual stopping,and freeze ups. Regards...