Windows 10: What went wrong? Do I need a new laptop?

Discus and support What went wrong? Do I need a new laptop? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I sent my Dell G5 se 5505 laptop to Dell sometime in December of 2023 for a trackpad replacement under warranty. I got it back sometime in early... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by N8 H., Mar 5, 2024.

1. N8 H. Win User

What went wrong? Do I need a new laptop?

I sent my Dell G5 se 5505 laptop to Dell sometime in December of 2023 for a trackpad replacement under warranty. I got it back sometime in early February due to a lack of parts. The repair report stated that the trackpad and motherboard were replaced. Things were fine till a few weeks ago when I got a BSOD. I assumed it was an outdated driver and a driver update later seemed fine. Until just today when I got hit with a BSOD and hunting through Windows Integrity Report, I found thisWhat went wrong? Do I need a new laptop? :problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 15fParameter 1: 2Parameter 2: ffffa48c62eb2010Parame

:)

N8 H., Mar 5, 2024
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 5, 2024
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Mar 5, 2024
  4. Arun B J Win User

Changing administrator for new windows 10 laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

To change the Account type follow the steps.

• Press Windows + X, click on User Accounts.

• Click on change your account type.

• Select standard account.

To delete the account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Select the user account.

• Click on Delete the account.

To create the new user account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Click on Add A new user in PC setting.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Mar 5, 2024
Thema:

1. What went wrong? Do I need a new laptop? - Similar Threads - went wrong need

2. Tried to hard rest my pc and everything went wrong what do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tried to hard rest my pc and everything went wrong what do I do?: I have a pc, and lately it's been getting the blue screen of death alot, and at the bottom of the blue screen if death it would tell you the reason, in my case every time it would be a different reason, something was wrong so i decided to fully reset my pc of everything,...
  3. Tried to hard rest my pc and everything went wrong what do I do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tried to hard rest my pc and everything went wrong what do I do?: I have a pc, and lately it's been getting the blue screen of death alot, and at the bottom of the blue screen if death it would tell you the reason, in my case every time it would be a different reason, something was wrong so i decided to fully reset my pc of everything,...
  4. Tried to hard rest my pc and everything went wrong what do I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What went wrong? Do I need a new laptop?

What went wrong? Do I need a new laptop?: I sent my Dell G5 se 5505 laptop to Dell sometime in December of 2023 for a trackpad replacement under warranty. I got it back sometime in early February due to a lack of parts. The repair report stated that the trackpad and motherboard were replaced. Things were fine till a...
  6. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Kbdclass.sys. What went wrong here?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Kbdclass.sys. What went wrong here?: So I have been having a huge problem with my laptop for awhile always regarding the same blue screen that happens whenever I play games.Here is the minidump file and if someone could identify the possible cause and fixes for it I would be very happy:...
  7. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Kbdclass.sys. What went wrong here?

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Kbdclass.sys. What went wrong here?: So I have been having a huge problem with my laptop for awhile always regarding the same blue screen that happens whenever I play games.Here is the minidump file and if someone could identify the possible cause and fixes for it I would be very happy:...
  8. What did I do wrong?

What did I do wrong?: What did I do wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-did-i-do-wrong/35e1d3f9-e65d-4b04-a52b-410549a44cc1
  9. Something went wrong error code 80090016 - what do I do to fix?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something went wrong error code 80090016 - what do I do to fix?: Trying to sign into One Drive on Word on my desktop to upload changes. This error message came up: "Something went wrong. Your computer's Trusted Platform Module has malfunctioned. If this error persists, contact your system administrator with the error code 80090016."...
  10. what the heck went wrong with edge ?

in Browsers and Email
    what the heck went wrong with edge ?: so i logged onto pc just now and edge browser's configuration has been reset..all my saved bookmarks are gone. have to recreate them. unless during the night it received an anonymous upgrade.. i want to physically strangle this program.*Mad 64415