Windows 10: What!?!? What is this popup and why did I get it out of the blue??

Discus and support What!?!? What is this popup and why did I get it out of the blue?? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MarkoTribe16 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MarkoTribe16, Jan 23, 2021.

1. What!?!? What is this popup and why did I get it out of the blue??

/u/MarkoTribe16, Jan 23, 2021
  2. Jsssssssss, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Roan T Win User

What!?!? What is this popup and why did I get it out of the blue??

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

What!?!? What is this popup and why did I get it out of the blue??

1. What!?!? What is this popup and why did I get it out of the blue?? - Similar Threads - popup why did

2. not getting "what device did you plug in" popup

in Windows 10 Customization
    not getting "what device did you plug in" popup: so, recently i sold my laptop, the person i sold it to updated it to windows 11, after he then asked to send it back and for a refund because it doesn't have a harddrive i stuck with windows 11 for a while because i didn't know how to go to windows 10, i then went to...
  3. not getting "what device did you plug in" popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not getting "what device did you plug in" popup: so, recently i sold my laptop, the person i sold it to updated it to windows 11, after he then asked to send it back and for a refund because it doesn't have a harddrive i stuck with windows 11 for a while because i didn't know how to go to windows 10, i then went to...
  4. not getting "what device did you plug in" popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Did I get a virus with what happend ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did I get a virus with what happend ?: Hello, I just wanted to tell some things that happened, one today, and two a long ago, that makes my suspicious about having a virus or not.Today, I wanted to install a mod for a game from a trusted website. But, maybe a trusted website where everyone downloads mods doesn't...
  6. Did I get a virus with what happend ?

Did I get a virus with what happend ?: Hello, I just wanted to tell some things that happened, one today, and two a long ago, that makes my suspicious about having a virus or not.Today, I wanted to install a mod for a game from a trusted website. But, maybe a trusted website where everyone downloads mods doesn't...
  7. what is video tdr failure and why did I get it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is video tdr failure and why did I get it?: So I was just logging on to my laptop, I didn’t do anything except connect to the wifi. I have 4 startup applications but I’m not sure if that affects the TDR failure. My Laptop is a Dell G15 5510. it’s not very fast. Then I just get struck with a blue screen. I didn’t get...
  8. what is video tdr failure and why did I get it?

what is video tdr failure and why did I get it?: So I was just logging on to my laptop, I didn’t do anything except connect to the wifi. I have 4 startup applications but I’m not sure if that affects the TDR failure. My Laptop is a Dell G15 5510. it’s not very fast. Then I just get struck with a blue screen. I didn’t get...
  9. what is video tdr failure and why did I get it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. 'what device did you just plug in' popup

in Windows 10 Customization
    'what device did you just plug in' popup: Hello, In the past I had used headphones (no microphone) with my windows 10 laptop. Back then a popup would come up saying 'what device have you plugged in' every time I plugged them into the jack. However I clicked the 'do not display' icon so now when I want to use my...