Windows 10: What will happen after Windows 10 ends support?

Discus and support What will happen after Windows 10 ends support? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ok. So, I recently heard that mainstream support for Windows 10 will end this year and extended support will end in 2025. However, when I heard that, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SiyamYTRealm, May 24, 2020.

1. What will happen after Windows 10 ends support?

Ok. So, I recently heard that mainstream support for Windows 10 will end this year and extended support will end in 2025. However, when I heard that, I thought of one question. What will happen after Windows 10 ends support? I mean, Microsoft announced that Windows 10 would be the last version of Windows. Also, I was thinking that the Windows saga would continue after, but I guess Microsoft needs to take a break from making new versions of Windows. If anyone has a theory or anything about this discussion, feel free to comment down! Thank You!

:)

SiyamYTRealm, May 24, 2020
  2. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, May 24, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 24, 2020
  4. What will happen after Windows 10 ends support?

Windows 10 App Installation - Something happened on our end.

I am also seeing the issue of

Windows 10 App Installation - Something happened on our end.
    These steps did not help my issue with the Windows Store. Are there any other suggestions?

JEff

JeffersonGreene, May 24, 2020
Thema:

What will happen after Windows 10 ends support?

1. What will happen after Windows 10 ends support? - Similar Threads - happen ends support

2. What will happen to my apps in Windows 8.1 after the end of support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What will happen to my apps in Windows 8.1 after the end of support?: My apps are currently running just fine sometimes they don't open for a week but I wondering, what will happen to the Windows Store in Windows 8.1 after the last day?Rest in peace, Windows 8.1.2013-2023....
  3. What will happen to my apps in Windows 8.1 after the end of support?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What will happen to my apps in Windows 8.1 after the end of support?: My apps are currently running just fine sometimes they don't open for a week but I wondering, what will happen to the Windows Store in Windows 8.1 after the last day?Rest in peace, Windows 8.1.2013-2023....
  4. Windows 10 End Support

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 End Support: I heard that windows 10 end support on october 14th, 2025. What if i still using system restore and always revert to previous recent windows update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-end-support/dafa08b9-a660-4924-a03f-19450ff9d561
  5. What happens when Windows 10 ends service for an update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What happens when Windows 10 ends service for an update?: Around this time last year, in early February, I believe, when this COVID-19 situation first shut down schools, I purchased a laptop with Windows 10 on it. I wasn't much concerned with it being fancy, I just needed it to finish the school year and interact with friends since...
  6. What happens after Windows 10 ends support will you release a new Windows ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What happens after Windows 10 ends support will you release a new Windows ?: I really going to miss Windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happens-after-windows-10-ends-support-will/495ed923-0e53-4dd6-9a70-2f5c7648734e
  7. Windows 10 End of support

Windows 10 End of support: What will happen when windows 10 is out of support in 2025 when there is no other versions of windows ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-end-of-support/3fc8aff4-c7b3-47b5-af70-20a36ec72622
  8. End to Support of Windows 10

End to Support of Windows 10: What will replace Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/end-to-support-of-windows-10/341575ec-0fa8-4d05-b6ca-e532eb0d003b
  9. Windows 10 End of Support

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 End of Support: I keep seeing articles online that say, basically, that Windows 10 Smartphones will reach End of Support either in January 2020 or January 2021. They are talking about Microsoft phones- I think- phones that are produced by Microsoft, as opposed to my Samsung smartphone....
  10. Deferring 'feature' updates - What happens at end of support?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Deferring 'feature' updates - What happens at end of support?: I'm on 1803 still. Support runs out in November, after which MS push an updated build on me. I'm wondering if that is going to to be 1903/1909, or 1809. Needless to say, I'd rather stay on the lowest supported build, 1809. Will they push the latest feature update on me in...