Windows 10: What Windows 10 home services can safely disable and modify registers for better performance

Discus and support What Windows 10 home services can safely disable and modify registers for better performance in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please also give me a link to a list of services and changes to Windows 10 home registers that can safely disable without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdrianDragomir1, Oct 8, 2018.

1. What Windows 10 home services can safely disable and modify registers for better performance

Hello,

Dear Sir / Madam, please also give me a link to a list of services and changes to Windows 10 home registers that can safely disable without affecting the Windows10 home operating system for performance, optimization, Low consumption of Windows 10 home better home. Wait for response!. A good day!.

:)

AdrianDragomir1, Oct 8, 2018

2. Modify Windows 10 pro services

Hello,

Dear Sir / Madam, please be nice to give me what services I modify in Windows 10 pro for better laptop performance. Wait for response! A good day!

AdrianDragomir1, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Jelu Cal Win User
    Unable to open Task Manager, Services or RegEdit...

Hi,

The specified error message can be due to the changes in the configuration of your device. To better understand your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• The Windows services that you've disabled prior to experiencing your concern.
    • The version and build of Windows 10 that you're using on your device. To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

In the meantime, we'd recommend running Windows 10 in safe mode and check if you'll be able to proceed with the steps posted by
    RizwanPasha on the link that you've shared.

Note: Make sure to browse through the Registry disclaimer section before modifying the registry.

Also, you can visit the following to validate the status of the services on your device.

Services (services.msc)

• Search and launch services.msc using Cortana
    • Browse through the Services (Local) entries and see if you could come across the ones that you've disabled.

System Configuration (Services tab)

• Search and launch msconfig using Cortana.
    • Click on the Services tab.
    • Click on Enable all (if its lit).
    • Click OK.

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Oct 8, 2018
  4. geotso Win User

What Windows 10 home services can safely disable and modify registers for better performance

Can't safely remove external disk

In reference to the steps of your suggestions:

• The issue is specific to the particular disk and it started after I've used the disk to save the System image backup (created with the Control Panel > File History tool).
    • I didn't disable any windows Service. I'm just wondering if there is any to disable.
    • Safe boot with networking, or clean boot doesn't resolve the issue.

Thank you.

geotso, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

What Windows 10 home services can safely disable and modify registers for better performance

1. What Windows 10 home services can safely disable and modify registers for better performance - Similar Threads - home services safely

2. What is igfxTray.exe? Is it safe? Can I disable it?

in Windows 10 News
    What is igfxTray.exe? Is it safe? Can I disable it?: [ATTACH]We are always wary of unknown processes and igfxTray.exe is one of them. You may have seen a process, igxfxTray, running in the Task Manager and want to know what this is. In this article, we are going to see what is igfxTray.exe and if it is safe? What is...
  3. what services should I disable if I want better performance?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what services should I disable if I want better performance?: Helllo!It's been a long time since I've posted on here, I think.Anyways, I'm wanting to know what applications are completely safe to uninstall through Powershell, I've already gotten rid of some such as your phone, maps, and Cortana, I made sure these can be reinstalled...
  4. what services should I disable if I want better performance?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what services should I disable if I want better performance?: Helllo!It's been a long time since I've posted on here, I think.Anyways, I'm wanting to know what applications are completely safe to uninstall through Powershell, I've already gotten rid of some such as your phone, maps, and Cortana, I made sure these can be reinstalled...
  5. Is it better to perform Windows Updates in Safe Mode?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it better to perform Windows Updates in Safe Mode?: Windows Update is currently doing an update but it's really, really slow. In Task Manager Disk is constantly around 100%. I have 3 questions: (1) I was wondering if it's better to perform Windows Updates in Safe Mode with Network? (2) Would it not be faster? (3) I...
  6. Which Windows 10 Services can you safely disable?

in Windows 10 News
    Which Windows 10 Services can you safely disable?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 has many Services to make sure that the operating system functions smoothly. While it is best to leave the Service configuration at their default values, there are some performance & tweak enthusiasts who want to make their Windows [...] This post...
  7. What are some nvidia setting that can be modified for performance?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What are some nvidia setting that can be modified for performance?: Nvidia NVS 310 512mb inside of an hp 6300 pro sff running windows 10 pro What are some nvidia setting that can be modified for performance and to reduce stutter for general use and little gaming? 126527
  8. Disable Windows 10 home services

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disable Windows 10 home services: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please be nice to give me what services I can disable in Windows 10 home for better laptop performance. Wait for response! A good day!...
  9. [Request] List of services that can be safely disabled

[Request] List of services that can be safely disabled: Does anyone have a list with the services that can be disabled in W10? Without affecting functions like Wi-Fi or using wireless mouse, USB. 72113
  10. Which Windows Services Can You Safely Disable?

Which Windows Services Can You Safely Disable?: My laptop getting slow to boot so i decide to turn off some unused services maybe like print spooler, remote desktop etc, so i need your guys to help me decide this. Thanks in advance.. 60418