Windows 10: what windows 10 version is best for gaming?

Discus and support what windows 10 version is best for gaming? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I use Win 10 Pro 1809. All games that I play run smoothly. BF1/BF5, Witcher 3, Sekiro:SDT. Played Anthem for like 20 hours, never had any performance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AdilKhan khalid, Jan 7, 2020.

1. what windows 10 version is best for gaming?

I use Win 10 Pro 1809. All games that I play run smoothly. BF1/BF5, Witcher 3, Sekiro:SDT. Played Anthem for like 20 hours, never had any performance issues. I had my concerns when switching from 7 to 10, but once I installed it and got familiar with it I realized that its not that bad.

:)

AdilKhan khalid, Jan 7, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 7, 2020
  3. Games keep crashing on Windows 10.

Hi,

I would like to inform that the games which were working in previous Operating System may or may not work in Windows 10 due to compatibility issues. I suggest you to check for the latest version of the games which are not working, check compatibility
    with Windows 10 and install. If the latest version is not available or if the games are not compatible, suggest you to install the games in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below:

• Download the setup files for the game nd save it on your local disk.

• Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.

• Select “Compatibility” Tab.

• Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

• Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.
    Let us know the status of the issue.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jan 7, 2020
  4. what windows 10 version is best for gaming?

Unable to install a game on Windows 10.

Hello Garrett,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From the above description, I understand you are unable to install the game on your computer.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Are you the administrator of the user profile?
    • What is the error message/error code you get on trying to install the game on computer?
    • Did you check if the game is compatible with the current operating system?

You may be facing the above issue due to the incompatibility of the game software with the current operating system on your computer.

I suggest you to install the game software in Compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Before installing the game in compatibility mode, i suggest you to delete all the game related files present in the system and proceed with the steps below.

Step 1: Compatibility mode runs the program in the current version of Windows using the settings from previous version of Windows.

• Locate and right-click on the game setup file on your PC and click on
      Properties.
    • Click on the compatibility tab, check the box
      Run this program in compatibility mode for
      , select Windows 10 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done,
      restart the computer for the effective changes to take place.

Step 2: You can also follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

c. Check if the issue is resolved.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

what windows 10 version is best for gaming?

1. what windows 10 version is best for gaming? - Similar Threads - version best gaming

2. what's the best gaming monitor?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    what's the best gaming monitor?: I'm looking to add a 2nd computer monitor to my setup. Any suggestions? Thanks!
  3. Best W10 version for gaming performance?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best W10 version for gaming performance?: Has any youtuber or someone made benchmarks with different windows versions? I'm currently on version 2004 but i'm just curious if there's a version that has been proven to be better performance submitted by /u/nosceneLUL [link] [comments]...
  4. What is the best windows version for professional working?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is the best windows version for professional working?: As a professional person, I have to do a lot of job/task within my laptop. Now I am usingwindows 10 pro. But some the working time I saw my pc was not working properly. It's slow down, hanged, stopped. That time I was feeling very aggressive behavior. Now, what should I do...
  5. What would be the best gaming laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What would be the best gaming laptop?: What would be the best gaming laptop for running high end games like Fortnite and Forza Horizon 4 that is $800 or under and doesn't scream GAMER so I don't look like a goon when I'm in public? Also my laptop right now is not a gamer but it has 12GB of RAM but only 1000MB...
  6. What is the best gaming laptop ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the best gaming laptop ?: I Want to buy a very good gaming laptop pc with lots of HD space and good cooling for those graphics intense games today . I am having trouble finding one it seems . Something that comes with a protection case to transport it in would be nice . Any suggestions would be...
  7. Which version of Windows 10 is best for...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which version of Windows 10 is best for...: Okay, I'm building a new computer. The motherboard requires Windows 10 64-bit so I can't install a Windows 7. I've looked in many places but cannot find any information more recent than about three updates ago so I've come here to ask... First, I have a very dim view of...
  8. What is best, Repair or Reinstall version 1709...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is best, Repair or Reinstall version 1709...: Running windows 10 - 64 bit I've been trying to repair all the stuff that windows update caused. Every time I turn around I find a new problem and problems and more problems. The first update attempt froze at 33 percent. The second update attempt installed but looks like...
  9. Best Windows 10 Version?

in Windows 10 Support
    Best Windows 10 Version?: I am wondering which version of Windows 10 is the best? I don't mind paying the $ if the product is good. I currently have Windows 10 Pro on one machine and windows 10 Home Edition on another. The pro version is definitely better but I can't get it activated. The home version...
  10. What makes Windows 10 Creators Update the best version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    What makes Windows 10 Creators Update the best version of Windows 10: What makes Windows 10 Creators Update the best version of Windows 10 ever?Quality. Our dedicated focus on customer obsession – listening and responding to user and partner feedback – are key to the quality improvements in Windows 10. The top areas we consistently hear about...