Windows 10: What Windows 10 x64 Home version is the newest one should use?

Discus and support What Windows 10 x64 Home version is the newest one should use? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This version is shown: Windows 10 x64 Home V10.00 Build 17134 [ATTACH] I have read something about a version Windows 10 1809 which shall be the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Enter, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Enter Win User

What Windows 10 x64 Home version is the newest one should use?

This version is shown: Windows 10 x64 Home V10.00 Build 17134

What Windows 10 x64 Home version is the newest one should use? bwjgGbX.png

I have read something about a version Windows 10 1809 which shall be the newest one. Is that right? If so, how could I get it?

I thought, the automatic Win updates would keep Win at the newest state. Isn't it right?

:)

Enter, Jan 9, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 9, 2019
  3. EntropyZ Win User
    Windows 10 issues!

I had a similar issue but it only happen on older hardware, Windows would install the stock drivers which would make it nearly impossible to access the internet. Luckily I had newest Intel and Realtek NIC drivers that ran perfectly on Win 10 x64 1607 version, installing those fixed my that problem.

This also can happen on a non-fresh install of WIn 10, when you try to boot from a different computer/motherboard, after a single failed boot, Windows will try to re-detect and re-install all of the drivers, which definitely won't be the most stable or newest.

I tried everything, flushing cache, resetting router, uninstalling the device completely from the list, removing the LAN connection entirely, none of those helped.

EntropyZ, Jan 9, 2019
  4. [Ion] Win User

Which version of windows?

That's what I'd suggest. As long as you use a legit key (& no cracks) you can get the ISOs anywhere (MS, a friend, etc)

[Ion], Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

1. What Windows 10 x64 Home version is the newest one should use? - Similar Threads - x64 Home version

2. the newest version of wind

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    the newest version of wind: Hello hope u doing well So i installed windows 10 pro and i find out that the version is 1803 and i wnat to download 21h2 (the latest version of windows) I tried to download it from the settings and it didn't update so any solution submitted by /u/houssem21 [link]...
  3. For using Home Version Windows in Organization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For using Home Version Windows in Organization: Hi Microsoft,I have a question about Windows use. Is it legal, if an organization use Windows 10/11 Home Single Language version for their clients or as commercial use?...
  4. For using Home Version Windows in Organization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    For using Home Version Windows in Organization: Hi Microsoft,I have a question about Windows use. Is it legal, if an organization use Windows 10/11 Home Single Language version for their clients or as commercial use?...
  5. Windows 10 can't updateto the newest version.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 can't updateto the newest version.: Hey y'all, So I recently wanted to update my Windows 10 1909 to the newest version to fix some bugs. I tried everything but keep coming back to [ATTACH] 0x800F0830 0x20003 I've tried; Clean Install using Windows Media Creation Tool Windows media creation tool...
  6. Newest Drivers not compatible with newest version windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Newest Drivers not compatible with newest version windows: Got a major problem today. i just update my GeForce GTX 1050 Ti driver to the latest last week. and just update windows to latest update posible today. and suddenly my graphic drivers is not compitible with windows. i cant reroll to previous version of windows because...
  7. What should the DEP be set at in windows 10 version 1909?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What should the DEP be set at in windows 10 version 1909?: just want to know ...DEP for all programs except ones I select or, only for windows essential programs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-the-dep-be-set-at-in-windows-10/c090220e-16a8-4879-9b77-525ce8992223
  8. After restarting for the newest updates. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After restarting for the newest updates. What should I do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gientsosage [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/edvyqx/after_restarting_for_the_newest_updates_what/
  9. Newest version windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Newest version windows 10 1903: so my boyfriend on his laptop he just got the 1809 version. of windows 10 Do you think its just a matter of time before he gets the new 1903 version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/newest-version-windows-10-1903/8455a770-9816-49e8-876b-510d802e5049
  10. newest xbox one controller no sound through windows 10 using bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    newest xbox one controller no sound through windows 10 using bluetooth: i just recently bought the new xbox one s controller and i want to connect to my pc using the new bluetooth feature and play sound through the dedicated 3.5mm headphone jack on the controller. the problem is i cant figure out how to get it to work. i have updated the drivers...