Windows 10: What Windows 10 x64 Home version is the newest one should use?

Discus and support What Windows 10 x64 Home version is the newest one should use? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This version is shown: Windows 10 x64 Home V10.00 Build 17134 [ATTACH] I have read something about a version Windows 10 1809 which shall be the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Enter, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Enter Win User

What Windows 10 x64 Home version is the newest one should use?

This version is shown: Windows 10 x64 Home V10.00 Build 17134

What Windows 10 x64 Home version is the newest one should use? bwjgGbX.png

I have read something about a version Windows 10 1809 which shall be the newest one. Is that right? If so, how could I get it?

I thought, the automatic Win updates would keep Win at the newest state. Isn't it right?

:)

Enter, Jan 9, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 9, 2019
  3. EntropyZ Win User
    Windows 10 issues!

I had a similar issue but it only happen on older hardware, Windows would install the stock drivers which would make it nearly impossible to access the internet. Luckily I had newest Intel and Realtek NIC drivers that ran perfectly on Win 10 x64 1607 version, installing those fixed my that problem.

This also can happen on a non-fresh install of WIn 10, when you try to boot from a different computer/motherboard, after a single failed boot, Windows will try to re-detect and re-install all of the drivers, which definitely won't be the most stable or newest.

I tried everything, flushing cache, resetting router, uninstalling the device completely from the list, removing the LAN connection entirely, none of those helped.

EntropyZ, Jan 9, 2019
  4. [Ion] Win User

Which version of windows?

That's what I'd suggest. As long as you use a legit key (& no cracks) you can get the ISOs anywhere (MS, a friend, etc)

[Ion], Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

1. What Windows 10 x64 Home version is the newest one should use? - Similar Threads - x64 Home version

2. upgraded to the newest version but did it wrong

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgraded to the newest version but did it wrong: Hi there, I recently upgraded my 1607 version to the latest version of Windows but I didn't do it correctly, I did it how one of your techs online showed me how to do it. I did not create a back up nor a bootable copy of the Windows I was installing etc we simply put the...
  3. windows 10 home version

windows 10 home version: which is the latest version of windows 10 home single language? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-version/46d97241-04d2-4d58-8acd-c0e982ae28b0
  4. Windows 10 Home version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home version: Several months ago, I purchased Windows 10 Home version and Parallels version 14 for use on a Mac. I am no longer interested in using either one of these products. I have two (2) questions. 1) Is Windows 10 Home version a subscription service and if so how do I cancel any...
  5. Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro x64 from Windows 10 Home x64

Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro x64 from Windows 10 Home x64: I just purchased the upgrade to Win 10 Pro. I did not seem to get an activation/product key, but there is an "Install" button where the "Buy" button was, but what do I do when it asks for a product key? This is on a Dell Inspiron 17 5000 Series that I purchased new with...
  6. Updated to newest version of Mbam but ....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Updated to newest version of Mbam but ....: Still getting the below message on my user account even with Mbam rules downloaded and applied. Doesn't happen on Admin account , i guess i have to download Mbam rules for the "user account" as well . I uninstalled correctly and restarted as requested but still seeing...
  7. newest xbox one controller no sound through windows 10 using bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    newest xbox one controller no sound through windows 10 using bluetooth: i just recently bought the new xbox one s controller and i want to connect to my pc using the new bluetooth feature and play sound through the dedicated 3.5mm headphone jack on the controller. the problem is i cant figure out how to get it to work. i have updated the drivers...
  8. Several BSOD - Windows 10 Home x64

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Several BSOD - Windows 10 Home x64: I installed Windows 10 Home x64 during Christmas festivities. It is a clean install. Although I'm using the OS without licence (I'm planning to buy the license when price drops on amazon), it works well, except for several BSOD occurred during these weeks. Some days ago...
  9. Graphics card not updating to newest version

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics card not updating to newest version: Hi, since the newest version of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop, I can't use the GPU performance feature. It tells me that I have an comparable GPU available. Update driver to use GPU performance. The issue is that windows, and intel both say that my drivers are...
  10. What things one should do after Windows 10 Clean install?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What things one should do after Windows 10 Clean install?: Hello folks, My laptop was acting weird for few days so I had to do a clean install. I am trying to find the ways to set up the PC in terms of privacy and other minor things to keep Windows's performance as good as I can. (I have SSHD and planning to get SSD in future but...