Windows 10: what windows am I running

Discus and support what windows am I running in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; what windows am I running https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-windows-am-i-running/defb00ca-fa20-4ba4-8713-c79e01202944 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KurtJardine, Mar 28, 2019.

1. what windows am I running

what windows am I running

:)

KurtJardine, Mar 28, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 28, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond what windows am I running :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

1. what windows am I running - Similar Threads - running

2. Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...: Hi, so I own an Asus TUF F-15 for over 2 years but since from the start of 2023 I'm getting a random disconnect from wifi, my laptop suddenly like in a freeze like state and usually it will end up with BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation. I've tried using an usb wireless adapter to...
  3. Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...: Hi, so I own an Asus TUF F-15 for over 2 years but since from the start of 2023 I'm getting a random disconnect from wifi, my laptop suddenly like in a freeze like state and usually it will end up with BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation. I've tried using an usb wireless adapter to...
  4. Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i am having an issue when my pc runs for an extended period of time or when im gaming my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am having an issue when my pc runs for an extended period of time or when im gaming my...: I have an amd Ryzen 5500 CPU and amd 6600 GPU, when I'm gaming for about an hour and a half or even if my pc has just been idling for an extended period of time it will start to glitch and freeze, sometimes it will crash completely and others it will go black for a few...
  6. i am having an issue when my pc runs for an extended period of time or when im gaming my...

i am having an issue when my pc runs for an extended period of time or when im gaming my...: I have an amd Ryzen 5500 CPU and amd 6600 GPU, when I'm gaming for about an hour and a half or even if my pc has just been idling for an extended period of time it will start to glitch and freeze, sometimes it will crash completely and others it will go black for a few...
  7. Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting: My League of Legends gets stuck on the screen during the game loading screen, which can take up to 30 to 40 seconds or more. I've tried a lot of things to no avail....
  8. Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting

Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting: My League of Legends gets stuck on the screen during the game loading screen, which can take up to 30 to 40 seconds or more. I've tried a lot of things to no avail....
  9. How well can I run MSFS 2020??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How well can I run MSFS 2020??: Here is my laptop: Lenovo Yoga Pro 7 14ARP8It has a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 6gb for laptopsProcessor AMD Ryzen 7 7735HS with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 13.7 GB usable Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 23H2...
  10. How well can I run MSFS 2020??

How well can I run MSFS 2020??: Here is my laptop: Lenovo Yoga Pro 7 14ARP8It has a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 6gb for laptopsProcessor AMD Ryzen 7 7735HS with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 13.7 GB usable Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 23H2...