Windows 10: What Windows app can i use for employee management?

Discus and support What Windows app can i use for employee management? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Like many other SMEs, I am looking for an app in windows 10 that can help manage employees. I have some experience with Exchange online for sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gacherunyash, Nov 17, 2019.

1. What Windows app can i use for employee management?

Like many other SMEs, I am looking for an app in windows 10 that can help manage employees. I have some experience with Exchange online for sometimes now. What I have managed to attain ranges from basic communication with teams. However, I am lacking the analytics tools that are now essential for my business. I would like to have the data analysed by the app and I can just check the dashboard and know what exactly the employees are doing. Something like the employee management system offered by basic ERPs. I am open to your help team...

:)

Gacherunyash, Nov 17, 2019

2. Standalone software for employee training?

I am in need of purchasing an enterprise software for employee training and management. We are currently using Skyprep training software but it is an online software. The management recommended to purchase a standalone software. Any suggestions?

Emmanuel123, Nov 17, 2019
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Nov 17, 2019
  4. What Windows app can i use for employee management?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

What Windows app can i use for employee management?

1. What Windows app can i use for employee management? - Similar Threads - app employee management

2. Accounts used by other apps? What can they see?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accounts used by other apps? What can they see?: Hmm. Use my home PC and when I log in to a work expenses app it uses single sign on to allow me to access it.Strangely I find that if I do search in bottom left it comes up as my employers name in the banner.Anyway, I click on manage accounts and I can see my work login there...
  3. Accounts used by other apps? What can they see?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accounts used by other apps? What can they see?: Hmm. Use my home PC and when I log in to a work expenses app it uses single sign on to allow me to access it.Strangely I find that if I do search in bottom left it comes up as my employers name in the banner.Anyway, I click on manage accounts and I can see my work login there...
  4. Accounts used by other apps? What can they see?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. What is this app to manage window placement?

What is this app to manage window placement?: I deactivated it before but totally forgot how I did it. What I do remember it's not a default windows tool but an aftermarket install. When I move a window, two screens show up designating which monitor I want to move the window to. Like this. I wan to turn it off. 177009
  6. What can I use to save open apps/windows and their positions so that I can open everything...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What can I use to save open apps/windows and their positions so that I can open everything...: Hello! I'm trying to get to a solution in which I can somehow, with one click, tell my computer to open 3 different apps, each in a particular position and size on the screen, so I can start working on my task immediately with as little friction as possible. Maybe I can...
  7. Employee

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Employee: Is Andrew Herbert MIC4055 an employee of Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/employee/a026ef3a-065a-4d1f-8f16-5d5a6e1ac767
  8. What app can I use to convert a URL of YouTube to an AVI? (Windows 10

What app can I use to convert a URL of YouTube to an AVI? (Windows 10: I used to use Freemake Video converter to convert a YouTube URL to a AVI file. Now it's not free. Is there another app anyone could recommend please? 144526
  9. What free app can be used to combine photos?

What free app can be used to combine photos?: Because I wanted to be able to show a before and after comparison to make it easier to understand. So the important qualification here is 'free'! Hehe. TIA....
  10. what app or program can i use to burn cds and dvds

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what app or program can i use to burn cds and dvds: what app or program can i use to burn cds and dvds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-app-or-program-can-i-use-to-burn-cds-and-dvds/ea31350d-2800-4b65-af16-acd1a20a9a72