Windows 10: what works for me sofar

Discus and support what works for me sofar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Iv'e only just got W10 and sofar Google Earth, CrystalDiskinfo and Malwarebytes work ok. I have just successfully resized C and created D using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tinmar49, Oct 12, 2014.

1. tinmar49 Win User

what works for me sofar

Iv'e only just got W10 and sofar Google Earth, CrystalDiskinfo and Malwarebytes work ok. I have just successfully resized C and created D using MiniTool partition wizard. Device manager shows everything fine including the USB3 card. All of the favorites in IE11 are present. This is a clean load on an Asrock 880gmh/u3s3. Sofar I have not been able to put W10 on my Gigabyte 970A-DS3 or my Asus M4A87TD EVO.

:)

tinmar49, Oct 12, 2014

2. screen going black then says resuming while i,m reading or typing

I uninstalled apps and sofar it seems to have worked Thank you

carolhill262, Oct 12, 2014
  3. Can't change lock screen image. Windows 10

This problem started for me with the update to the latest Creative (Fall) update. Miuntain with lake is all I get. Funny thing is that if another update is made by Microsoft that requires a reboot, the original login screen is shown. But only then. Next
    time it is the mountain with lake again. Regardless what you specify. This applies to the Home edition - there is no group policy editor that prevents me changing it.

Sofar nothing worked...

Theo de Klerk, Oct 12, 2014
  4. Stephanie Win User

what works for me sofar

I thought there was a thread on what works *Confused .. Oh well hope you dont mind if I add to tinmar49

QRM (Quick Restore Maker)From The Windows Club

I have used this from day one with Windows 7 64bit and I'm happy to say it works in Windows 10 *Smile

what works for me sofar [​IMG]

And showing in CCleaner / Tools

what works for me sofar [​IMG]

Stephanie, Oct 13, 2014
Thema:

what works for me sofar

1. what works for me sofar - Similar Threads - works sofar

2. My microphone stopped working. But which "microphone" was it? There are at least 4 choices,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microphone stopped working. But which "microphone" was it? There are at least 4 choices,...: I appreciate the free help that Microsoft gives us, but do the people giving us the help actually solve our problems?They're very nice people, but I don't think they do....
  3. My microphone stopped working. But which "microphone" was it? The only way I can know is to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone stopped working. But which "microphone" was it? The only way I can know is to...: Microsoft seems to be making one questionable business move after another. But that's their problem.I appreciate the free help that Microsoft gives us, but do the people giving us the help actually solve our problems?They're very nice people, but I don't think they do....
  4. Why is my camera app not working properly?

Why is my camera app not working properly?: The camera light doesn’t turn on when I open the camera app, and it just displays a black screen. There is no error message and when I click the button to take a picture, it works. I just can’t see the preview - for either photo or video. I restarted my computer, made sure my...
  5. Why is my camera app not working properly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my camera app not working properly?: The camera light doesn’t turn on when I open the camera app, and it just displays a black screen. There is no error message and when I click the button to take a picture, it works. I just can’t see the preview - for either photo or video. I restarted my computer, made sure my...
  6. Newly bought xbox one controller not working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Newly bought xbox one controller not working on windows 10: I have a liscened version of windows 10 and cannot use my xbox one wireless controller i just bought. Im connected via usb-c cable and it is not being registered by windows. Ive downloaded the xbox accessories app and it does not appear and can not find it under device...
  7. Newly bought xbox one controller not working on windows 10

Newly bought xbox one controller not working on windows 10: I have a liscened version of windows 10 and cannot use my xbox one wireless controller i just bought. Im connected via usb-c cable and it is not being registered by windows. Ive downloaded the xbox accessories app and it does not appear and can not find it under device...
  8. Newly bought xbox one controller not working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Microsoft Desktop Runtime not working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Desktop Runtime not working!: Hello there!I got a new computer in two weeks and has been using it ever since.I've tried installing the Microsoft Windows Desktop Runtime 8.0.204, but as soon as I start the installation, it says, "setup failed" and spits out the code "0x80070652 - another installation is in...
  10. Microsoft Desktop Runtime not working!

Microsoft Desktop Runtime not working!: Hello there!I got a new computer in two weeks and has been using it ever since.I've tried installing the Microsoft Windows Desktop Runtime 8.0.204, but as soon as I start the installation, it says, "setup failed" and spits out the code "0x80070652 - another installation is in...