Windows 10: what works for me sofar

Discus and support what works for me sofar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Iv'e only just got W10 and sofar Google Earth, CrystalDiskinfo and Malwarebytes work ok. I have just successfully resized C and created D using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tinmar49, Oct 12, 2014.

1. tinmar49 Win User

what works for me sofar

Iv'e only just got W10 and sofar Google Earth, CrystalDiskinfo and Malwarebytes work ok. I have just successfully resized C and created D using MiniTool partition wizard. Device manager shows everything fine including the USB3 card. All of the favorites in IE11 are present. This is a clean load on an Asrock 880gmh/u3s3. Sofar I have not been able to put W10 on my Gigabyte 970A-DS3 or my Asus M4A87TD EVO.

:)

tinmar49, Oct 12, 2014

2. screen going black then says resuming while i,m reading or typing

I uninstalled apps and sofar it seems to have worked Thank you

carolhill262, Oct 12, 2014
  3. Can't change lock screen image. Windows 10

This problem started for me with the update to the latest Creative (Fall) update. Miuntain with lake is all I get. Funny thing is that if another update is made by Microsoft that requires a reboot, the original login screen is shown. But only then. Next
    time it is the mountain with lake again. Regardless what you specify. This applies to the Home edition - there is no group policy editor that prevents me changing it.

Sofar nothing worked...

Theo de Klerk, Oct 12, 2014
  4. Stephanie Win User

what works for me sofar

I thought there was a thread on what works *Confused .. Oh well hope you dont mind if I add to tinmar49

QRM (Quick Restore Maker)From The Windows Club

I have used this from day one with Windows 7 64bit and I'm happy to say it works in Windows 10 *Smile

what works for me sofar [​IMG]

And showing in CCleaner / Tools

what works for me sofar [​IMG]

Stephanie, Oct 13, 2014
Thema:

what works for me sofar

1. what works for me sofar - Similar Threads - works sofar

2. I need some help. My router isn’t super great and doesn’t work all the time, so I restarted...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need some help. My router isn’t super great and doesn’t work all the time, so I restarted...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/big_chom [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fa5bqf/i_need_some_help_my_router_isnt_super_great_and/
  3. Night light sometimes doesn't work after sleep

Night light sometimes doesn't work after sleep: I think for about half a year, the night light mode fails to work after I log off for a period of time or after I sleep the PC. The only way to resolve it is to sign out/relog or restart. But this is annoying so I wonder what else might work. I've also tried: Replug monitor...
  4. Windows 10 Mail BCC not working

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail BCC not working: Sending from Windows 10 Mail using Blind Carbon Copy and the recipient receives mail with all the recipients email addy's. I don't use it much myself, but a friend does and sure enough, I tried bcc and the emails are visible along side the bcc. 151260
  5. None of my apps are working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    None of my apps are working: My desktop starts up fine, sign in goes fine, then cannot do anything. Can open apps i.e. Excel but then cannot do anything. Cannot open files, and cannot exit out of the program. All of the apps have the problem. I do get a message to Pin to Start? Does anyone have any...
  6. all of a sudden my wifi printer stopped working. thoughts?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    all of a sudden my wifi printer stopped working. thoughts?: All of a sudden my WIFI printer stopped working. It wont acknowledge printing from my brand new laptop or three cell phones in our home. We have tried for hours to trouble shoot. Could it be the thing has just "died"? thoughts? thanks....
  7. Can I run programs from a USB on my work computer and not have it download to the computer...

Can I run programs from a USB on my work computer and not have it download to the computer...: Basically my work has an admin/update password for downloaded software, updates or apps, etc. My question: is it possible to run programs from a usb on my work computer without it trying to download to the computer itself? I mainly want to remote over to my home Mac using...
  8. Lifecam HD-5001 stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lifecam HD-5001 stopped working: I can only think this is after an update, my webcam now appears in other devices and when i try to update the driver i am told windows found the drivers for my device but had an error trying to install them, if i know the manufacturers i should check there website. Tried...
  9. Power Icon not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power Icon not working: I have Windows 10. My power icon is not working. I went to the Task Bar settings and it was turned on. However, the box in the settings area is blue with no icon. This is also true for Task Manager. I have tried turning them off and on again with no change. Any ideas?...
  10. My headset microphone is not working

My headset microphone is not working: I'm having a problem with my USB headset microphone (HyperX Cloud II), idk what's wrong i checked device manager to see if it was disabled for some reason or if it needed a driver update, I checked windows sound settings to see if anyone was weird about the microphone, I...