Windows 10: what works for me sofar

Discus and support what works for me sofar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Iv'e only just got W10 and sofar Google Earth, CrystalDiskinfo and Malwarebytes work ok. I have just successfully resized C and created D using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tinmar49, Oct 12, 2014.

1. tinmar49 Win User

what works for me sofar

Iv'e only just got W10 and sofar Google Earth, CrystalDiskinfo and Malwarebytes work ok. I have just successfully resized C and created D using MiniTool partition wizard. Device manager shows everything fine including the USB3 card. All of the favorites in IE11 are present. This is a clean load on an Asrock 880gmh/u3s3. Sofar I have not been able to put W10 on my Gigabyte 970A-DS3 or my Asus M4A87TD EVO.

:)

tinmar49, Oct 12, 2014

2. screen going black then says resuming while i,m reading or typing

I uninstalled apps and sofar it seems to have worked Thank you

carolhill262, Oct 12, 2014
  3. Can't change lock screen image. Windows 10

This problem started for me with the update to the latest Creative (Fall) update. Miuntain with lake is all I get. Funny thing is that if another update is made by Microsoft that requires a reboot, the original login screen is shown. But only then. Next
    time it is the mountain with lake again. Regardless what you specify. This applies to the Home edition - there is no group policy editor that prevents me changing it.

Sofar nothing worked...

Theo de Klerk, Oct 12, 2014
  4. Stephanie Win User

what works for me sofar

I thought there was a thread on what works *Confused .. Oh well hope you dont mind if I add to tinmar49

QRM (Quick Restore Maker)From The Windows Club

I have used this from day one with Windows 7 64bit and I'm happy to say it works in Windows 10 *Smile

what works for me sofar [​IMG]

And showing in CCleaner / Tools

what works for me sofar [​IMG]

Stephanie, Oct 13, 2014
Thema:

what works for me sofar

1. what works for me sofar - Similar Threads - works sofar

2. Both control keys are not working. Switch in and out of life for periods of time without...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Both control keys are not working. Switch in and out of life for periods of time without...: Hello, I'm having issues with the control keys on my Acer Aspire laptop. Both of them went dead at the same time, even though one of them i never used at all. There are periods of time at which they randomly start working again but they just as quickly stop. I have no...
  3. Shift key not working in Windows mail (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shift key not working in Windows mail (Windows 10): Hi I recently purchased a Lenovo ideapad 330 laptop running Windows 10, to replace my old HP on Windows 7. In the Windows mail utility on the Lenovo I can't select contiguous mails in my inbox (to move them to a folder) as the shift key doesn't work (neither does the control...
  4. HDMI connections not working after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HDMI connections not working after Windows 10 update: Hi, I have Windows 10 installed on my personal laptop. My laptop does not connect to my external monitor and to my projector since I received the recent 'critical update' (dated October 2018 I believe). I updated graphics card drivers and tried a different cable but HDMI...
  5. HDMI connections not working after October 2018 update

HDMI connections not working after October 2018 update: Hi, I have Windows 10 installed on my personal laptop. My laptop does not connect to my external monitor and to my projector since I received the recent 'critical update' (dated October 2018 I believe). I updated graphics card drivers and tried a different cable but HDMI...
  6. my right mouse button in windows 10 works intermittently for all apps

my right mouse button in windows 10 works intermittently for all apps: my right mouse button in windows 10 works intermittently for all apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-right-mouse-button-in-windows-10-works/1ddbe5eb-411d-4bb8-87bc-575dadf6ddd1
  7. intel 3165 wifi driver not working fter october 2018 update

intel 3165 wifi driver not working fter october 2018 update: after I installed the October 2018 drivers update in my dell 5568 Vostro pc my wifi driver was unable to install after then is not installed yet . It is showing that the windows is still setting up the class configuration for the device. technical support is unable to help...
  8. USB keyboard stopping working

USB keyboard stopping working: Whenever I switch user, keyboard stops working. Upon logging into the second account, I can't type anything, anywhere. To switch back to my first account, I can't type in the login box, and need to use the virtual keyboard. I need to log out from both accounts to be able...
  9. What permissions are granted for Access work or school acccount in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    What permissions are granted for Access work or school acccount in Windows 10: Hello, I have discovered the Access Work or School setting in Windows 10 on my Surface. I use it to access my OneNote. When I login to the services it tells me that it gives my work a level of access to my device for management purposes. What access does this give my work...
  10. Windows Update not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Update not working: Please help! Am trying to check for updates on Windows 10, but nothing happens! No error messages or even the check for updates options do anything. All was fine earlier and everything else appears to be OK. I just can't check for updates!...