Windows 10: what works for me sofar

Discus and support what works for me sofar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Iv'e only just got W10 and sofar Google Earth, CrystalDiskinfo and Malwarebytes work ok. I have just successfully resized C and created D using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tinmar49, Oct 12, 2014.

1. tinmar49 Win User

what works for me sofar

Iv'e only just got W10 and sofar Google Earth, CrystalDiskinfo and Malwarebytes work ok. I have just successfully resized C and created D using MiniTool partition wizard. Device manager shows everything fine including the USB3 card. All of the favorites in IE11 are present. This is a clean load on an Asrock 880gmh/u3s3. Sofar I have not been able to put W10 on my Gigabyte 970A-DS3 or my Asus M4A87TD EVO.

:)

tinmar49, Oct 12, 2014

2. screen going black then says resuming while i,m reading or typing

I uninstalled apps and sofar it seems to have worked Thank you

carolhill262, Oct 12, 2014
  3. Can't change lock screen image. Windows 10

This problem started for me with the update to the latest Creative (Fall) update. Miuntain with lake is all I get. Funny thing is that if another update is made by Microsoft that requires a reboot, the original login screen is shown. But only then. Next
    time it is the mountain with lake again. Regardless what you specify. This applies to the Home edition - there is no group policy editor that prevents me changing it.

Sofar nothing worked...

Theo de Klerk, Oct 12, 2014
  4. Stephanie Win User

what works for me sofar

I thought there was a thread on what works *Confused .. Oh well hope you dont mind if I add to tinmar49

QRM (Quick Restore Maker)From The Windows Club

I have used this from day one with Windows 7 64bit and I'm happy to say it works in Windows 10 *Smile

what works for me sofar [​IMG]

And showing in CCleaner / Tools

what works for me sofar [​IMG]

Stephanie, Oct 13, 2014
Thema:

what works for me sofar

1. what works for me sofar - Similar Threads - works sofar

2. Task Bar not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Bar not working: Hi, I bought a new laptop. Task bar was working for few days. Suddenly one day it stopped responding. Means, that i cannot able click the windows symbol, i cannot type anything in search box, cannot click on any opened app icon in taskbar, notification or even the...
  3. Audio isn't working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio isn't working: As subject says I have audio problems Windows can't find Input/Output devices, there is no sound Some strange things I noticed: 1.In services.msc, I couldn't find "Windows Audio". There is no such service. 2.In registry, I can't find path...
  4. WIndows update not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIndows update not working: My windows update menu doesn't load on the settings app, as shown below, [ATTACH] I have tried using the update file from MS website and I got this error, [ATTACH] And I've tried the installation media tool and have gotten an error saying the installation failed midway...
  5. My start menu, Cortana, internet, sound the task bar aren't working on my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    My start menu, Cortana, internet, sound the task bar aren't working on my laptop: I searched the internet for the past three days and have tried every solution but I don't know what else to do. I even tried to reset my laptop deleting apps but keeping my documents but it says the reset was unsuccessful. I've tried the whole sfc / scannnow, the...
  6. Print Screen stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Print Screen stopped working: I have an ASUS laptop Q427FL, the equivalent of a Zen Flip 14". Specs no longer listed online. But I don't think it is the computer hardware. Forever I've been able to print screen with the keyboard button. Just "Prt Sc", no windows key, nothing. It worked last on 2 March....
  7. Fullscreen screenshot not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fullscreen screenshot not working: Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right subreddit to put this in but I've been having a weird issue when it comes to screenshots. Whenever I try to use any screenshot software on a fullscreen application, it kind of dies. Sometimes it works, sometimes it takes a screenshot from...
  8. bluetooth not working at all

bluetooth not working at all: in the name, icon to turn on and off has disappeared. i have tried all of the microsoft video a https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPCfua4U2o4 as well as things on this similar post from 2017, the screenshots are essentially the same as well...
  9. Touchpad not working

Touchpad not working: My touchpad was working while I was at school all Friday, however as soon as I got home it stopped working. The pointer no longer appears and clicking and scrolling don't work. Touchpad doesn't show up under device manager either. Help please!...
  10. Microsoft Tinker game ( ex Vista 2008 ) works in Win 10 64bit in 2021

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Tinker game ( ex Vista 2008 ) works in Win 10 64bit in 2021: Hi Not sure if this is of interest , as there are many requests on M/S forums for info . This game works on 160 levels, with slight mod . FYI : Absolutely not a scam . Files on request. Regards 175415