Windows 10: what works for me sofar

Discus and support what works for me sofar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Iv'e only just got W10 and sofar Google Earth, CrystalDiskinfo and Malwarebytes work ok. I have just successfully resized C and created D using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tinmar49, Oct 12, 2014.

1. tinmar49 Win User

what works for me sofar

Iv'e only just got W10 and sofar Google Earth, CrystalDiskinfo and Malwarebytes work ok. I have just successfully resized C and created D using MiniTool partition wizard. Device manager shows everything fine including the USB3 card. All of the favorites in IE11 are present. This is a clean load on an Asrock 880gmh/u3s3. Sofar I have not been able to put W10 on my Gigabyte 970A-DS3 or my Asus M4A87TD EVO.

:)

tinmar49, Oct 12, 2014

2. screen going black then says resuming while i,m reading or typing

I uninstalled apps and sofar it seems to have worked Thank you

carolhill262, Oct 12, 2014
  3. Can't change lock screen image. Windows 10

This problem started for me with the update to the latest Creative (Fall) update. Miuntain with lake is all I get. Funny thing is that if another update is made by Microsoft that requires a reboot, the original login screen is shown. But only then. Next
    time it is the mountain with lake again. Regardless what you specify. This applies to the Home edition - there is no group policy editor that prevents me changing it.

Sofar nothing worked...

Theo de Klerk, Oct 12, 2014
  4. Stephanie Win User

what works for me sofar

I thought there was a thread on what works *Confused .. Oh well hope you dont mind if I add to tinmar49

QRM (Quick Restore Maker)From The Windows Club

I have used this from day one with Windows 7 64bit and I'm happy to say it works in Windows 10 *Smile

what works for me sofar [​IMG]

And showing in CCleaner / Tools

what works for me sofar [​IMG]

Stephanie, Oct 13, 2014
Thema:

what works for me sofar

1. what works for me sofar - Similar Threads - works sofar

2. Toshiba Satellite L655, 2 out of 3 USB ports are not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba Satellite L655, 2 out of 3 USB ports are not working: Toshiba Satellite L655, 2 out of 3 USB ports are not working after upgrade to windows 10 64 bit, i tried to look for drivers to fix this issue but with no luck....
  3. I am working on my taxes with Turbo Tax and I can not complete them due to Windows...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am working on my taxes with Turbo Tax and I can not complete them due to Windows...: I have used Turbo tax for many years. I downloaded the current years Turbo Tax and was almost complete and I needed to update the TT forms. At this point I received a Windows installer error code 2329. How can I get this fixed? I even tried removing the entire application...
  4. Why does System Restore never work for me?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Why does System Restore never work for me?: I have no restore points. I'm just wondering why. Note: There's no panic. System restore has never worked for me since (and during XP). The only times it has ever worked was for minor recovery that I could have done myself manually - in less time. For major recoveries, I use...
  5. Microsoft Bingo is not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bingo is not working on Windows 10: Microsoft Bingo is not working, has worked intermittently. It has not worked all day today. When is it ever going to be fixed? This is over two years running without a resolution....
  6. VRecovery Tools that WORK??? Valuable data inaccessible after January Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    VRecovery Tools that WORK??? Valuable data inaccessible after January Windows 10 update: I desperately need data recovery tools that can bypass bitlocker. I have a year-old Dell Inspiron 5000 series with a SSD made by Micron and 512gb storage, operating on Windows 10 Home edition. (I7 Intel core, 16 gb RAM.) Been ghostwriting a book for a client, merrily...
  7. laptop keyboard stopped working

laptop keyboard stopped working: my Windows 10 laptop keyboard stopped working, how do i fix it? it is the built-in keyboard, not a peripheral. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keyboard-stopped-working/5c321f64-21f0-4847-8810-1214c02df5fb
  8. Win10 does it have a DVD & CD player? Computer is Inspiron 3650 did work now after...

Win10 does it have a DVD & CD player? Computer is Inspiron 3650 did work now after...: Win10 does it have a DVD & CD player? Computer is Inspiron 3650 did work now after updates, neither works! I purchased an Slim drive USB 3.0 and plug it in and it will open door to place disk in, but does not play?...
  9. Brightness buttons stopped working Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brightness buttons stopped working Win10: Hello. I have an HP Laptop (HP EliteBook 840 G5) running win10 enterprise. My Fn f3-f4 of the brightness control stopped working after an update. when my computer was new i had this issue, and after a lot of error and trial it appeared i needed an Intel driver of chipset...
  10. Cortana not working in Australia Windows 10 Surface 6?

in Cortana
    Cortana not working in Australia Windows 10 Surface 6?: Hi I had a Surface Pro 4 with W10 Pro and Cortana working correctly so I know this is possible. Now I updated to Surface 6 & W10 Pro I'm using Australian keyboard, region settings & Language pack. Cortana Launches only doesn't do any more than that when I request...