Windows 10: What would be the best gaming laptop?

Discus and support What would be the best gaming laptop? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; What would be the best gaming laptop for running high end games like Fortnite and Forza Horizon 4 that is $800 or under and doesn't scream GAMER so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Carson W., Dec 6, 2018.

1. Carson W. Win User

What would be the best gaming laptop?

What would be the best gaming laptop for running high end games like Fortnite and Forza Horizon 4 that is $800 or under and doesn't scream GAMER so I don't look like a goon when I'm in public? Also my laptop right now is not a gamer but it has 12GB of RAM but only 1000MB (1GB) VRAM. So what good is a laptop with 12GB of RAM but only 1GB of VRAM? Cause I know that won't run a game.

Please read thoroughly before replying.

:)

Carson W., Dec 6, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 6, 2018
  4. RejZoR Win User

Games ***PLAYABLE*** on laptop???

Whatever from this list:
    The Opera blog

Will also run on your laptop. And the list is quite long plus most of those that are listed as "not working" will most probably work on your laptop.

RejZoR, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

1. What would be the best gaming laptop? - Similar Threads - best gaming laptop

2. What is best Virus Protection?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is best Virus Protection?: Good Day Microsoft Community! Hi there! I am Shiela, an ESL Teacher and a freelancer currently living in the Philippines. I've been working in this virtual world for quite a month and I am curious on my computer's life span as I know it will be prone to viruses. My question...
  3. What is the best gaming laptop ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the best gaming laptop ?: I Want to buy a very good gaming laptop pc with lots of HD space and good cooling for those graphics intense games today . I am having trouble finding one it seems . Something that comes with a protection case to transport it in would be nice . Any suggestions would be...
  4. What software would you use?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What software would you use?: If you wanted to create a simple program on your Computer using the Parallel or Serial port as the I/O, what software would you use to write the program? I want to write a little program that sends series of code to my Computer Controlled Ham Radio, which will set. among...
  5. What PC games would you recommend for a middle class laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What PC games would you recommend for a middle class laptop?: Here's my System Info: [img] I was hoping for FPS, RPG, Racing, Adventure, or Rythm Games with Graphics(Optional) and Gameplay(Recommended) similar to: Call of Duty 4 MW (FPS), Torchlight 2 (RPG/Adventure), Need for Speed (Racing) & osu! (Rythm). Thnx in advance to...
  6. What PC games would you recommend for a middle class laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What PC games would you recommend for a middle class laptop?: Here's my System Info: Attachment 41150 I was hoping for FPS, RPG, Racing, Adventure, or Rythm Games with Graphics(Optional) and Gameplay(Recommended) similar to: Call of Duty 4 MW (FPS), Torchlight 2 (RPG/Adventure), Need for Speed (Racing) & osu! (Rythm). Thnx in...
  7. What is the best email to have?

in Browsers and Email
    What is the best email to have?: What is the best email to have? My provider screw my email up so I'm asking what would the be the best email to have no matter what provider you have? 80967
  8. What are the best ISO creators?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are the best ISO creators?: I want software to convert files to ISO images. The files types that I want to convert include txt, pdf, and exe. 61169
  9. Whats the best Torrent program?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Whats the best Torrent program?: I have been using bitlord, but I'm thinking of going to another torrent program. So which is the best? 26163
  10. Best laptop for programming

in Windows 10 Support
    Best laptop for programming: Actually my brother takes training of PHP language so he wanna buy a laptop . give me suggestion what is best laptop for programming. 59472