Windows 10: What would be the commands for running Word and Excel?

Discus and support What would be the commands for running Word and Excel? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Because with troubleshooting and I had to kill off Windows Explorer, that I would be needing the Word app then, so what would be the command I have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PianSa, Aug 20, 2019.

1. PianSa Win User

What would be the commands for running Word and Excel?

Because with troubleshooting and I had to kill off Windows Explorer, that I would be needing the Word app then, so what would be the command I have to key-in the task manager? Also with Excel?

TIA.

:)

PianSa, Aug 20, 2019

2. Word, Excel and Adobe wont print

Hi Valerie,

To provide better assistance, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Does this issue happen to all of your Word and Excel files, or the issue is it limited to a particular file?
    • What is the exact error message that you've encountered?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer before you experience this issue?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Microsoft easy fix. Click on
    Troubleshoot problems with devices and printers to run the diagnostics.
    The link provides information about how Microsoft easy fix works and steps on how to use it.

We are waiting for your response.

Darleen Pen, Aug 20, 2019
  3. ALL OF MY EXCEL & WORD DOC FILES

Hi Daniel,

We would like to know more about your concern. For better assistance, please answer the following questions:

• What is the build and version of your Windows 10?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are the Excel and Word documents the only files affected?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Aug 20, 2019
  4. What would be the commands for running Word and Excel?

FIles in Word, Excel and other programmes will not open from the explorer

Hi Brian,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and thanks for providing us an opportunity to assist you.

Please follow the steps.

Step 1:

Lets try to disable the DDE option following these steps:

• Click the File tab, and then click
      Options.
    • Click Advanced, and then click to clear the
      Ignore other applications that use Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE) check box in the
      General area.
    Click OK.

Step 2:

If the issue persists, uncheck the compatibility options by doing the following:

Right click on Excel (.exe) Properties > Compatibility > uncheck all the boxes

To access Excel (.exe), open the following location:

Windows 8 32bit: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14

Windows 8 64bit: C:\Program Files(x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14

For reference:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-windows_programs/there-was-a-problem-sending-the-command-to-the/56ee1743-b476-43a5-9b00-169b8c6ef37a

Hope the suggestion is helpful. Reply for further assistance.

Joy Kemprai, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

What would be the commands for running Word and Excel?

1. What would be the commands for running Word and Excel? - Similar Threads - commands running Word

2. Word & Excel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word & Excel: I bought this computer with Microsoft Word and Excel already installed. There is no annual fee. Can I transfer these programs to another computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-excel/aa0fe52c-84f7-4399-b1a6-c41c97dcfd91
  3. Word & Excel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word & Excel: I bought this computer with Microsoft Word and Excel already installed. There is no annual fee. Can I transfer these programs to another computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-excel/aa0fe52c-84f7-4399-b1a6-c41c97dcfd91
  4. Word and excel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Word and excel: I bought this computer with word and excel already installed, no discs or install codes were given. I received an automatic upgrade from microsoft November 10th and installed the upgrade as usual. When I tried to open an excel file it changed the file name and would not open...
  5. Excel and Word

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Excel and Word: Why just out of the blue do I get this pop up when I open excel and word that says "We're sorry, but excel and word has run into an error that is preventing it from working ,,,,,, " This prevents me from working as it just closes on it's own. There is always something with...
  6. Downloading Word and Excel

Downloading Word and Excel: I would like to download Word and Excel to my laptop, currently I have the basic Microsoft Office. How can I do this for free, without the added nonsense that comes with it when I go through Microsoft Store. Preferably free of course....
  7. msointl.dll with Word and Excel

in Microsoft Office and 365
    msointl.dll with Word and Excel: I've tried to resolve this issue and it's not working I also tried Microsoft solution and it didn't work either. Any way to fix this? This is Office 2010. Thank you [img] [img] 139067
  8. Excel Word Highlight

in Windows 10 Customization
    Excel Word Highlight: Yellow highlight shows as green. however it prints out as yellow. also shows green on a different monitor. how do i correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-word-highlight/8b798bcd-b5a0-4bb8-b2e8-6f24b6c4c124
  9. Using Word and Excel

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using Word and Excel: I recently upgraded to a new computer with Windows 10 . I can't use Word or Excel. I can only look and print what is there! I can't edit or create new documents like I could with Windows XP. I don't really think I improved my computer if I can't use these programs. Help...
  10. WORD/EXCEL DISAPPEARED

WORD/EXCEL DISAPPEARED: I just recently reinstalled my Windows 10 and now I can not find Word, Excel or any other Office applications on my computer. I have been using Windows 10 for a couple of years now, after upgrading Windows 7. This is the second time I reinstalled my windows and it's the...