Windows 10: what would be the correct drivers monitor acer V246HL

Discus and support what would be the correct drivers monitor acer V246HL in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; what would be the correct drivers monitor acer V246HL. Auto config keeps jumping on switch out monitors and it stop and switch out cables and still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WB207, Oct 7, 2019.

1. WB207 Win User

what would be the correct drivers monitor acer V246HL

what would be the correct drivers monitor acer V246HL. Auto config keeps jumping on switch out monitors and it stop and switch out cables and still happening.

:)

WB207, Oct 7, 2019
  2. auggy Win User

Acer P191W Monitor Driver

You could try switching to the generic monitor driver:

In the Device Manager right-click the monitor > Update Driver Software > Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer > then select "Generic PnP monitor" > Next and continue with the installation.

Acer does have monitor .inf files but they are usually not necessary.

auggy, Oct 7, 2019
  3. Driver for Acer Monitor

I recently got a new HP 15 Laptop PC with Windows 10. When I connect the external monitor, an Acer K242HQL I can't get the mirror image to fill the screen. The colors are different than my laptop screen. And sometimes Windows doesn't detect it at all. I
    tried to find a driver for Windows 10 thinking that would make everything work properly. On the Acer website, that Acer model doesn't have a Windows 10 driver download option, in only lists 7, 8, and Vista.

Does anyone know if there is a driver for Windows 10 that will work with this Acer model?

mariallenstein, Oct 7, 2019
  4. what would be the correct drivers monitor acer V246HL

my acer aspire laptop dosent detect external vga monitor .

Hi Sivaram,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    This issue might be happening because of the faulty drivers. That’s the reason you are getting intermittent connection on external monitor.

However, you may try the below suggested steps.

Step 1: Try connecting on a different monitor and check if the issue still persists.

Step 2: Try using a different VGA cable to connect with external monitor and check the status of the issue.

Step 3: Update display driver adapters

You may refer the article
    Update drivers in Windows 10
    and check the status of the issue.

Step 4: Check for an updated Video driver on the

Acer drivers and Manuals page

For more information you may also refer
    troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

what would be the correct drivers monitor acer V246HL

1. what would be the correct drivers monitor acer V246HL - Similar Threads - correct drivers monitor

2. What driver would I need to install?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What driver would I need to install?: Hello,Yesterday, I received a error with windows. I talked to a agent,which told me to get a USB drive and use the media creation tool. I did so, but I had problems installing it. I talked to a second person who did the process of media creation and I was done. I talked to a...
  3. Is there a Windows 11 Driver for an Acer P206HL Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a Windows 11 Driver for an Acer P206HL Monitor: Yeah, I know that it is long in the tooth. The monitor works with my Windows 10 laptop but shows "Input Not Supported" when connected to my Windows 11 laptop....
  4. Is there a Windows 11 Driver for an Acer P206HL Monitor

Is there a Windows 11 Driver for an Acer P206HL Monitor: Yeah, I know that it is long in the tooth. The monitor works with my Windows 10 laptop but shows "Input Not Supported" when connected to my Windows 11 laptop....
  5. Would the monitor drivers be disabling brightness in Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Would the monitor drivers be disabling brightness in Windows?: TL;DR: Could the drivers of the monitor be handling and thus disabling brightness settings even though there is no external monitor? For context, I am trying to get the most accurate sRGB colours possible if an image is displayed with the sRGB colour profile embedded oddly...
  6. Would the monitor drivers be disabling brightness in Windows?

Would the monitor drivers be disabling brightness in Windows?: TL;DR: Could the drivers of the monitor be handling and thus disabling brightness settings even though there is no external monitor? For context, I am trying to get the most accurate sRGB colours possible if an image is displayed with the sRGB colour profile embedded oddly...
  7. Would the monitor drivers be disabling brightness in Windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. ACER monitors

ACER monitors: are ACER monitors compatible with windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-monitors/dcbc8f71-185a-49b7-9435-d029ea9b7879
  9. ACER monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ACER monitors: are ACER monitors compatible with windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-monitors/dcbc8f71-185a-49b7-9435-d029ea9b7879
  10. Acer Monitor Al2216w display driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer Monitor Al2216w display driver: My above monitor do not display correctly after windows 10 update , How to easily fix the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-monitor-al2216w-display-driver/1842cfaa-9557-48e1-8d0d-74a74a76d8aa