Windows 10: What would happen if i uninstalled my cpu/igpu

Discus and support What would happen if i uninstalled my cpu/igpu in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just was wondering what would happen because i was in device manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PIKMINPROBRO, Apr 27, 2021.

1. What would happen if i uninstalled my cpu/igpu

I just was wondering what would happen because i was in device manager

:)

PIKMINPROBRO, Apr 27, 2021
  2. Helmut Win User

Igpu

Assuming your listed PC specs are correct, that CPU does not have an iGPU.

The MOBO does support other CPUs that do, hence the video ports.

Helmut, Apr 27, 2021
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused What would happen if i uninstalled my cpu/igpu :confused:

oli_ramsay, Apr 27, 2021
  4. JaYp146 Win User

What would happen if i uninstalled my cpu/igpu

[FS][US] CPU, NForce4 skt 754 motherboard (with PCI-express slot, rare!), DDR RAM

bump, CPU's stepping is now listed.

JaYp146, Apr 27, 2021
Thema:

What would happen if i uninstalled my cpu/igpu

1. What would happen if i uninstalled my cpu/igpu - Similar Threads - happen uninstalled cpu

2. What would cause this? These errors keep happening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What would cause this? These errors keep happening: I checked for Windows updates and the driver updates that I know how to check. Sometimes it happens when I'm in the middle of a game, and sometimes the computer is idle and it will auto-restart. This last time with these error messages, I was playing a game and the screen...
  3. What would happen if I delete my SWTOOLS folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What would happen if I delete my SWTOOLS folder?: I really want to clear up some space on my computer, and the biggest file I have is SWTOOLS, but I don't know what it does, and I want to delete it, but I fear it will stop my computer from working. What would happen if I deleted that folder? It is a whopping 9.77 GB and my...
  4. What would happen if I delete my SWTOOLS folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What would happen if I delete my SWTOOLS folder?: I really want to clear up some space on my computer, and the biggest file I have is SWTOOLS, but I don't know what it does, and I want to delete it, but I fear it will stop my computer from working. What would happen if I deleted that folder? It is a whopping 9.77 GB and my...
  5. What would happen if I delete my SWTOOLS folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. What would happen in future windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What would happen in future windows?: What happen, like What happen in windows like windows 22, or 52, and what exactly looks like? My concept is like this:22:it's like back to past yet.52:like it's back to past....
  7. What would happen in future windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What would happen in future windows?: What happen, like What happen in windows like windows 22, or 52, and what exactly looks like? My concept is like this:22:it's like back to past yet.52:like it's back to past....
  8. What happens if I uninstall an update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What happens if I uninstall an update?: I’m going to have to update my computer soon and there’s apparently been a lot of problems with it, including an identified connectivity bug. If anything goes wrong with it where I have to uninstall the update, will everything still be there? Will I lose any files or...
  9. What would happen?

What would happen?: Hypothetical question: What would happen if I were to download the insider slow 2004 update and then once installed properly, and if i removed insider program afterwards, would i still be on the 2004 update after removal of the insider program or would it force me to go back...
  10. What would happen if I format the whole hard disk

What would happen if I format the whole hard disk: What would happen if I format the hard disk by using diskpart before installing Windows 10 and it's a UEFI system and there are several partitions of UEFI, I'm trying format because I can't find a way to install Windows since it shows a message telling that the partition is...