Windows 10: whatching video and listening music

Discus and support whatching video and listening music in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I installed 360 total security app on my laptop This program has informed me that there are a few junk files on your laptop and they should be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by saina23, Oct 6, 2018.

1. saina23 Win User

whatching video and listening music

Hello

I installed 360 total security app on my laptop

This program has informed me that there are a few junk files on your laptop and they should be remove to speed up your top laptop. It removed the files and now video and music is not being played on my laptop.

Now 67 main files have been deleted on my laptop

What can I do now?

thank you

Saina

:)

saina23, Oct 6, 2018

2. Listening top music and videos

Hello Jo-Ann,

The issue that you’ve encountered when playing music and
    videos
    on your Windows 10 computer may be caused by some files or components that are broken or missing on the system. To sort out your concern, we’d like to know the following information:

• Were there any changes that happened prior to the issue?
    • If there's an error message, can you provide us a screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Are you using a specific program or an application to play your media files?

We’re looking forward to your response.

Joseph Ban, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Listening top music and videos

I seem to have trouble listening to my music/videos. They take forever to load, will play for a few seconds, then continue to reload and reload. Really driving me batty. Help.

Jo-AnnStella1, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Listen to Music You Love with All-New Free on Spotify

Source: Spotify - Personalized Discovery: Listen to Music You Love with All-New Free on Spotify

Brink, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

1. whatching video and listening music - Similar Threads - whatching video listening

2. Pc freeze when listen music or watch video while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc freeze when listen music or watch video while gaming: I just bought a new computer and i am facing a big issue,usually i watch videos or listen music while gaming, but when i do it now it causes pc to freeze,like there is no problem when i watch only videos or listen music, but when im in game tab videos lags and musics causes...
  3. Pc freeze when listen music or watch video while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc freeze when listen music or watch video while gaming: I just bought a new computer and i am facing a big issue,usually i watch videos or listen music while gaming, but when i do it now it causes pc to freeze,like there is no problem when i watch only videos or listen music, but when im in game tab videos lags and musics causes...
  4. Listening to online learning video

in Windows 10 Customization
    Listening to online learning video: streaming on google or Edge. Whilst viewing and listening to my online training course the sound suddenly went off, nothing happened that I am aware of. I've checked out audio video films and music discs are fine and working great, yet when i use either google or microsoft...
  5. sometimes when watching a video or listening to music sounds will break

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sometimes when watching a video or listening to music sounds will break: This has been going for 2 days. I've lately tried to install Docker on my pc which requires a restart to configure windows. and my pc shut down while it's doing that. ever since if I try to watch a video online/ locally or launch a game sounds will break, and the video...
  6. TROUBLE LISTENING TO MUSIC & VIEWING PICTURES

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TROUBLE LISTENING TO MUSIC & VIEWING PICTURES: After a recent update, my Windows 10 program doesn't allow me to open pictures as well as listen to music. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-listening-to-music-viewing-pictures/c8e27126-00f8-4803-afc0-e3a4b76163e2"
  7. Is it too much to expect to be able to listen to music, hear sound on videos and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is it too much to expect to be able to listen to music, hear sound on videos and...: Firstly I will revise my subject line to ......."Is it too much to expect, bearing in mind that consumers were forced into using an operating system without the option of choice, that the said system will function flawlessly?" Ok my reason for this post is a last ditch...
  8. volume goes down when im watching a video or listening to music

volume goes down when im watching a video or listening to music: how can I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-goes-down-when-im-watching-a-video-or/65806712-6875-4e0c-81f8-78b6259df092
  9. MUSIC VIDEOS

MUSIC VIDEOS: **OK; Now with this LATEST MS UPDATE, which just about kept my computer for more than 1 day, (download, install, over and over), now when I try to go on to ANY music videos, the color is DISTORTED. I looked at some music videos about 1 wk ago, and was fine; now, the latest...
  10. BSOD while listening music

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while listening music: Can someone help me with this one? BSOD appeared while I was listening some music trough Windows 10 Groove app. Here is the minidump file link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RNGdf4p_V-wUUZaepOuY_gwE01GeFAnu And here is the WhoCrashed report: On Fri 20/07/2018...