Windows 10: Whatever i do or install in my windows system, after restart they won't stay. How to fix...

Discus and support Whatever i do or install in my windows system, after restart they won't stay. How to fix... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Few days back I have deleted all the cache and junk files in my system since my system is taking more time to update. But after doing that the main... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RAMAKRISHNA KOPPANATI, May 1, 2021.

1. Whatever i do or install in my windows system, after restart they won't stay. How to fix...

Few days back I have deleted all the cache and junk files in my system since my system is taking more time to update. But after doing that the main issue got started where whatever i do or install after restarting/ On it againafter shutting it down, whatever i have done before that even the applications which i have installed will disappear. Can someone please help me to solve this issue? I will be very much obliged for that....

:)

RAMAKRISHNA KOPPANATI, May 1, 2021
  2. KTR
    ktr Win User

Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, May 1, 2021
  4. Whatever i do or install in my windows system, after restart they won't stay. How to fix...

Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, May 1, 2021
Thema:

Whatever i do or install in my windows system, after restart they won't stay. How to fix...

1. Whatever i do or install in my windows system, after restart they won't stay. How to fix... - Similar Threads - Whatever install system

2. How do i fix this then i want to restart my computer? i cant even restart my pc ive stayed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix this then i want to restart my computer? i cant even restart my pc ive stayed...: how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-then-i-want-to-restart-my/ad2f01d7-6df0-4e7a-ab31-73a75ae35001
  3. How do i fix this then i want to restart my computer? i cant even restart my pc ive stayed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix this then i want to restart my computer? i cant even restart my pc ive stayed...: how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-then-i-want-to-restart-my/ad2f01d7-6df0-4e7a-ab31-73a75ae35001
  4. How do I fix the install windows restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the install windows restart: I forgot to plug in my laptop when I was resetting my laptop and it died while it shutoff at 9% installing and now im stuck with a need to restart to restart installation and won't go away no matter how many times I click it And my laptop is a Lenovo IdeaPad just incase...
  5. How do I fix the install windows restart

How do I fix the install windows restart: I forgot to plug in my laptop when I was resetting my laptop and it died while it shutoff at 9% installing and now im stuck with a need to restart to restart installation and won't go away no matter how many times I click it And my laptop is a Lenovo IdeaPad just incase...
  6. How to fix laptop that won't do a system restore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix laptop that won't do a system restore?: Hello, I was experiencing audio problems with a program, so I tried to update my drivers through the dell website. When I did, I accidentally clicked "update and restart." In the middle of the install, I got a blue screen error and it restarted and installed like normal. I...
  7. How to fix laptop that won't do a system restore?

How to fix laptop that won't do a system restore?: Hello, I was experiencing audio problems with a program, so I tried to update my drivers through the dell website. When I did, I accidentally clicked "update and restart." In the middle of the install, I got a blue screen error and it restarted and installed like normal. I...
  8. Network connections -> WiFi stays disable whatever I do

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network connections -> WiFi stays disable whatever I do: Hello,On Win10, I can't connect my PC to WiFi. IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 was corrupted, and after struggling for ages, I've finally succeeded in updating this driver to its latest version. However, now I can't enable WiFi it stays gray and disabled even if it tells me...
  9. How to fix Windows staying at Restarting screen forever?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix Windows staying at Restarting screen forever?: Hi, for the past three months whenever I choose restart, blue screen with Restarting with spinng white dots appear forever. I have to force shut down the PC. Same thing whenever I choose to shut down. I think it happened after I installed and uninstalled some free demos from...
  10. Teredo won't stay fixed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Teredo won't stay fixed: I've tried most of the fixes readily available on Microsoft websites as well as doing research and running command prompts but Teredo errors only seem to go away for a couple of hours if not minutes. I also don't have any teredo adapters on my device manager even when I show...