Windows 10: Microsoft products but i guess you’re more about quantity than quality

Discus and support Microsoft products but i guess you’re more about quantity than quality in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; For 2 days I’ve wasted hours of my time trying to get a laptop I’ve had for years fixed. It’s worked fine up until I reinstalled windows 10 and now it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Shuep, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Shuep Win User

Microsoft products but i guess you’re more about quantity than quality

For 2 days I’ve wasted hours of my time trying to get a laptop I’ve had for years fixed. It’s worked fine up until I reinstalled windows 10 and now it says my copy isn’t activated. The first tech I spoke with actually gave it a fair effort. Tier 2 pretty much told me I should just buy a new copy within 20 minutes of our call. Thanks for nothing... i spend a lot of money on Microsoft products but i guess you’re more about quantity than quality. I’m glad you guys got your money, I’ll just go kick rocks I guess. Now i cant make a complaint because its telling me i didnt select a preffered contact method which i clearly did...

:)

Shuep, Aug 14, 2020
  2. Autotoonz Win User

Pathetic product quality of X6!

Then what about when there *is* any justification? Will that make a difference, I think not.

Autotoonz, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Pathetic product quality of X6!

@lihka

• r u sure that u brought this X6 from an reputed nokia dealer
    • r u sure that u got this through an authorised Nokia dealer
    • r u sure that u got this phone from a fake dealer
    • do not blame Nokia for low quality products without any justification.
    cheers

chandana99, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Microsoft products but i guess you’re more about quantity than quality

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft products but i guess you’re more about quantity than quality

1. Microsoft products but i guess you’re more about quantity than quality - Similar Threads - Microsoft products guess

2. More notifications than I have?!?!

in Windows 10 Customization
    More notifications than I have?!?!: Hello. Every time I get a notification its ok. Shows up normally and everything, but then when I look at the bottom right corner I see something like 99+. I then open it and see one notification. How can I solve this issue?...
  3. No More WinKey+Alt+G for me i guess

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No More WinKey+Alt+G for me i guess: because whenever i try to capture a moment in game i get a yellow exclamation mark saying there was an error... also when it did work many times i'd just get a black screen with only audio- what gives? submitted by /u/GovindSinghNarula [link] [comments]...
  4. Display Product key for more than one device

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Display Product key for more than one device: I need to display my product key on my machine to verify what I have written down is correct. Every where I look on the net it assumes that I only have one computer and one copy of windows. I have 6 computers one for each family member and I dont know which product key goes...
  5. System still running about more than 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System still running about more than 10 minutes: I can't play games with this task still running cause cpu force to 100% and overheat my laptop. Why this happen sometimes? And how can i get rid of it?...
  6. Windows 10 - You’re about to be signed off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - You’re about to be signed off: Hello, My mother in law gave access to her system to scammers. Now, when we turn on the computer, we get the following popup message. “You’re about to be signed out. You’re windows is blocked. Contact Microsoft Professional on 213-674-1958” i have tried popup blocker...
  7. Microsoft: device driver quality is better than ever

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft: device driver quality is better than ever: Microsoft revealed last month that the Windows 10 update quality improved a lot since the release of the operating system in July 2015. The article was published as part of a series of articles to improve transparency in regards to updates for Windows. Michael Fortin,...
  8. Microsoft: update quality is better than ever

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft: update quality is better than ever: The past six weeks have not been pleasant for Microsoft. The company released the October 2018 Update in early October and had to pull it -- Microsoft called it pause -- to deal with data loss bugs and other issues that plagued the millions of users that installed the update...
  9. Technical question about updates for more than 1 month

Technical question about updates for more than 1 month: In order to save time and hassle I update my old laptop by downloading update packages from the catalog website on my PC and transferring the files on to its hard drive and running them. I have now got 2 months of updates to do which means: cumulative KB4456655 for September...
  10. More about observations than queries...........

More about observations than queries...........: I am not sure if I should post at Virtualization or here. Brief background........... I have a Dell laptop started with Vista > upgraded to Win 8 Pro (retail upgrade version)> Win 8.1 Pro > Win 10 Pro I have an Acer laptop started with Win 7 Home Premium > upgraded to...