Windows 10: Whats a Good 1GB Ethernet Card?

Discus and support Whats a Good 1GB Ethernet Card? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to upgrade my internet speed. Currently I'm running a cap of 100mpbs off my MSI mobo. But I want 1GB speeds. Whats a good ethernet card you can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by yahanna, Jun 12, 2018.

1. yahanna Win User

Whats a Good 1GB Ethernet Card?

I want to upgrade my internet speed. Currently I'm running a cap of 100mpbs off my MSI mobo. But I want 1GB speeds. Whats a good ethernet card you can recommend?

Heres my PC specs:
    https://pcpartpicker.com/user/xlook/saved/

:)

yahanna, Jun 12, 2018

2. Micro SD 1GB memory card

Hi

I'm just a newbie so be nice!

My nokia 6210 navigator screen went blank so the phone is no longer any use to me.

I have the Micro SD 1GB memory card that i wish to use in another nokia phone.

Does anyone know what nokia phones accept the 1GB memory card and are the phones any good?

Many thanks

Hulkie---01, Jun 13, 2018
  3. Ralph Sta Win User
    ethernet

Hi,

To better assist you, kindly answer the following:

• Did you try to change the Ethernet and check if the network is connecting?
    • Is the Ethernet working in other computers?
    • Are there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Ralph Sta, Jun 13, 2018
Thema:

Whats a Good 1GB Ethernet Card?

1. Whats a Good 1GB Ethernet Card? - Similar Threads - Whats 1GB Ethernet

2. Internet Only Bad When Gaming. 1GB with Ethernet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Only Bad When Gaming. 1GB with Ethernet: I think I have an internet issue, even though they came and replaced my router. I have 1GB fiber plan, but everytime i try to play multiplayer games it lags. On Playstation 5 NBA2k, it lags when playing online 5 v 5 matches... On PC it lags when playing WARZONE bad. I get...
  3. Ethernet, what??

Ethernet, what??: I've had my computer for about 2 years now and I've been using wireless internet just fine, but now all of a sudden it ask for Ethernet; I've NEVER used Ethernet before and I need help connecting back to the internet with wireless!...
  4. WiFi speed degraded but ethernet is good

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WiFi speed degraded but ethernet is good: I have 1Gb internet and multiple devices. Every device is getting nearly 500Mbps on Wifi while Dell Precision 7530 stopped seeing this speed and now tests only 20-60Mbps Hard wired on ethernet it tests at 800Mbps. Other devices such as HP and MSF laptops, and phones still...
  5. Whats a Good Seedbox?

Whats a Good Seedbox?: Hi guys, Looks like seedboxes are more secure than vpns. Which seedboxes are good but cheap? I also read that you can "root" a seedbox. What exactly does that mean? . 145164
  6. Whats a Good Seedbox?

in Windows 10 Support
    Whats a Good Seedbox?: Hi guys, Looks like seedboxes are more secure than vpns. Which seedboxes are good but cheap? I also read that you can "root" a seedbox. What exactly does that mean? . 145164
  7. What is a good cpu with a good onboard gpu?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    What is a good cpu with a good onboard gpu?: I don't need a separate graphics card, a long time ago I stopped playing multi-player online video games where the user that has the most expensive hardware, the fastest internet and the best cheating software always wins. If I want to make myself feel bad, I will play...
  8. Ethernet Card Unstable!

Ethernet Card Unstable!: I have a Dell XPS 8930 Desktop. The Ethernet Card iseems so have some connectivity issue and I have to wiggle the cord to get it going at times. It is not the cord itself (we've tried 3 different ones) but something in the card. Problem is that the Ethernet is part of the...
  9. Ethernet Card Unstable!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ethernet Card Unstable!: I have a Dell XPS 8930 Desktop. The Ethernet Card iseems so have some connectivity issue and I have to wiggle the cord to get it going at times. It is not the cord itself (we've tried 3 different ones) but something in the card. Problem is that the Ethernet is part of the...
  10. ethernet card update

ethernet card update: can I update my laptop with a new gigabyte Ethernet Adapter. The old card transmit at 100/100. I need a faster adapter for my dell win 10 laptop. What are the problems associated with this update?...