Windows 10: what's a good alternative to utorrent??

Discus and support what's a good alternative to utorrent?? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; many people told me it's bad for my computer or something and i use it a lot so what is a good replacement?? submitted by /u/EZZOOOTHEKING [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/EZZOOOTHEKING, Jan 30, 2021.

1. what's a good alternative to utorrent??

many people told me it's bad for my computer or something and i use it a lot so what is a good replacement??

submitted by /u/EZZOOOTHEKING
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/EZZOOOTHEKING, Jan 30, 2021

2. Utorrent Optimization

I've recently upgraded my FIBER internet speed to 195mbps download speed

I've been doing a lot of research and tweaking to improve my download speed in utorrent and would like to hear your opinion on the matter.

Food for thought:
    • Of course seed vs Leecher ratio affects speeds
    • Utorrent settings affect speeds and can be tweaked
    • I've got an "AC capable" router, a rather good one and a decent computer. Are utorrent speeds (I'm talking 15-20mb/s) affected by stuff like the router/network card in the computer ?
    • Does the utorrent port change anything at all? Should I be "port forwarding" in my router settings to improve speeds?
    • Is there a way to know whether my ISP is throttling my p2p traffic? I've read that they don't (my provider being BELL FIBE)
    • any other suggestions?

jonathan1107, Jan 30, 2021
  3. uTorrent

Hi!

I've been trying to install uTorrent but it just crashes at the final step of installation. I've never encountered this problem before and I think it is happening because I tried to install uTorrent web. But also I was not able to find any traces of uTorrent
    web in my PC.

khuzaimranawadia, Jan 30, 2021
  4. what's a good alternative to utorrent??

Utorrent

Hello,

To uninstall the Utorrent app on your laptop, kindly follow the troubleshooting steps below:

• Right-click the Start button and click Control Panel.
    • Go to Programs and Features (if your Control Panel is in Category view, go to
      Uninstall a Program).
    • Find the program you want to uninstall, click it to select it, and then click
      Uninstall.
    Let us know how it goes. We'd be glad to help!

Best.

Raymond Ave, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

what's a good alternative to utorrent??

1. what's a good alternative to utorrent?? - Similar Threads - what's alternative utorrent

2. A good alternative to CCleaner in 2022?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A good alternative to CCleaner in 2022?: Hi all,I have read that "No expert recommends using CCleaner any longer".I am wondering if there is a similar program that you experts can recommend to me to keep my PC Clean and Up to Date?Thank you in advance!Chris...
  3. A good alternative to CCleaner in 2022?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A good alternative to CCleaner in 2022?: Hi all,I have read that "No expert recommends using CCleaner any longer".I am wondering if there is a similar program that you experts can recommend to me to keep my PC Clean and Up to Date?Thank you in advance!Chris...
  4. Any good file explorer alternative?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any good file explorer alternative?: File explorer is not only inferior to Mac Finder but it's inferior to Linux file explorers(Nautilus, Nemo, Dolphin) too. Any good alternative to try which makes me not frustrated? Thanks in advance! submitted by /u/MuhammadJim [link] [comments]...
  5. Any good file explorer alternatives

Any good file explorer alternatives: I'm looking for a good file explorer for windows 10 but i can't find any that look good. Right now i use explorer++ and it's fie but i think it's desing is outdated (it still uses XP icons). submitted by /u/nothingtoseehere196 [link] [comments]...
  6. Good free alternative to the Avast antivirus program?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Good free alternative to the Avast antivirus program?: I recently heard about the Avast scandal. Avast allegedly sold millions of user data. I'm not sure if this is true, but to be on the safe side, I decided to uninstall it. Do you know any good alternatives?...
  7. Is there a good windows alternative to Mac’s screen time?

Is there a good windows alternative to Mac’s screen time?: I want to set up times on my laptop so I don’t spend too much of my day browsing amazon or cnn, I know Apple has a screen time feature, does windows also have a similar feature? submitted by /u/idontknowwhotodo [link] [comments]...
  8. What's a good alternative system font?

What's a good alternative system font?: Windows 10 uses a lot of glyphs/unicode and really really wants them all in the system font. What's a good font to replace Segoe UI with? I just really don't like it for some reason I can't exactly put my finger on. I know how to use another font, I'm just looking for...
  9. Photoshop users Good free alternative GIMP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photoshop users Good free alternative GIMP: Anyone who is either coming from the real art world or wishes to try their hand the electronic version of "Proper" Painting, should take a look at the Artrange range of realistic Painting applications at ArtRage - Natural Painting Software They are often included free with...
  10. Good office alternatives for "WINDOWS "they don't exist.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Good office alternatives for "WINDOWS "they don't exist.: Notice I quoted Windows. I refuse to keep paying $100 a year for MS Office that I barely use since the program needs constant updating every week there is another update and on my other computers if I don't open the program for a week they get deactivated logged off. I...