Windows 10: /* Whats a good Gadgets website? */

Discus and support /* Whats a good Gadgets website? */ in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Greetings my fellow Windows users. What is a good website (trustable) to download gadgets from? I appreciate all your recommendations in advance.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sheeshkabab21, Sep 7, 2020.

1. /* Whats a good Gadgets website? */

Greetings my fellow Windows users. What is a good website (trustable) to download gadgets from?

I appreciate all your recommendations in advance.

submitted by /u/sheeshkabab21
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sheeshkabab21, Sep 7, 2020

2. Gadget App

Hello,

To assist you further, please provide us the following information:

• What is the current OS build installed?
    • Are you referring to Microsoft Gadgets app?
    • Is the application up to date?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Sep 7, 2020
  3. .gadgets

Cliff, there is no Gadgets in Windows 10. That's why I gave you series of steps to perform to try to find out where it came from, uninstall it, then install the preferred 8 Gadget Pack which works best.

Please go back and perform the steps I gave from the top.

Greg Carmack - MVP, Sep 7, 2020
  4. /* Whats a good Gadgets website? */

Vista sidebar gadgets for overclockers?

Yeah I know where it's supposed to be but for some reason it's not there now...

Someone mentioned Everest having a sidebar feature, and I found it in the options... looks like it has a good amount of readings you can select for it to display, but even when I check "show sidebar" or whatever the box is, it doesn't show up or list it in my gadgets list...

steiner666, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

/* Whats a good Gadgets website? */

1. /* Whats a good Gadgets website? */ - Similar Threads - Whats Gadgets website

2. What free preferably website builder/developer would be a good replacement for Expression...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What free preferably website builder/developer would be a good replacement for Expression...: Hi, I have been using Expression Web for years and have loved it, but just recently it stopped being able to make a ftp connection to my my simple website on a Windows server to transfer changes I make to my website. I can't figure what happened, nor can my host's tech help....
  3. What free preferably website builder/developer would be a good replacement for Expression...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What free preferably website builder/developer would be a good replacement for Expression...: Hi, I have been using Expression Web for years and have loved it, but just recently it stopped being able to make a ftp connection to my my simple website on a Windows server to transfer changes I make to my website. I can't figure what happened, nor can my host's tech help....
  4. What free preferably website builder/developer would be a good replacement for Expression...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. What is this website?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is this website?: All the questions on here are also on there. Scanned the website with virus total and one engine detected it as a phishing link. What is this website? Please do not go to the domain since I cannot say it on this thread or it just changes into a bunch of ****. but the...
  6. what is this website -

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    what is this website -: laudanums3.website/ln/cQWaouA_yMkED9bpYWgF3yHwep1OkOcqLxBWhmVq.vstd6zGlfw8V1nR4DKYOhik1qPtzQFZUX_UG1tDvPD7UwrkGkP60ll4gqc6Us7DhnhMPxsnvittYuAz.CMdmBamsx06MAXNd.ci2MXxyFZ3SB1dJJYVNeQTAVHJBaQd0damlFbjVTWWQvNpPRpTkSQsn2aoRgxVczLIbzXdVZsRAd9j85LH7MEQPFJvFdkD52tgAysx.4R2O52dpw5ECSQ...
  7. Whats a Good Seedbox?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Whats a Good Seedbox?: Hi guys, Looks like seedboxes are more secure than vpns. Which seedboxes are good but cheap? I also read that you can "root" a seedbox. What exactly does that mean? . 145164
  8. What is a good cpu with a good onboard gpu?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    What is a good cpu with a good onboard gpu?: I don't need a separate graphics card, a long time ago I stopped playing multi-player online video games where the user that has the most expensive hardware, the fastest internet and the best cheating software always wins. If I want to make myself feel bad, I will play...
  9. .gadgets

in Windows 10 Customization
    .gadgets: Reinstalled Windows 10 also installed bitdefender internet security 2019 ( two days deleted) now have gadgets installed clicked on small icons and uninstalled them put still have space when I right click desk t.op that says gadgets. went to "turn windows features on off"no...
  10. Gadgets

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gadgets: Are Gadgets still available in Windows 10? I found out that the 2 folders where Gadgets were stored in 7, are still in 10: C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets = for ALL users C:\Users\Your_Username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets = for specified...