Windows 10: What's a good processor to replace my Intel Pentium G4560?

Discus and support What's a good processor to replace my Intel Pentium G4560? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've had an Intel Pentium G4560 for a couple years now and I would like to replace it. I generally use it to run games like Rainbow Six Siege and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Porpoise87, Jun 23, 2019.

1. What's a good processor to replace my Intel Pentium G4560?

I've had an Intel Pentium G4560 for a couple years now and I would like to replace it. I generally use it to run games like Rainbow Six Siege and Battlefield. My GPU is a NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 Ti.

:)

Porpoise87, Jun 23, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Intel Pentium Silver and Intel Celeron Processors

Read more: https://newsroom.intel.com/news/intr...on-processors/

Brink, Jun 23, 2019
  3. Replace AMD Processor With Intel Processor.

I am using an laptop with AMD processor. but i wanted to change the processor only not the laptop. i wanted to add intel Core i7 processor in the place of AMD. But i have heard that AMD cannot be replaced by intel or other processors since the slots are
    seen to be different. OR is there any other processor which is equivalent to INTEL i7.

***Edited Original Title From: CAN A AMD A4 PROCESSOR BE REPLACED BY INTEL PROCESSORS***

lenovafrex238, Jun 23, 2019
  4. What's a good processor to replace my Intel Pentium G4560?

Intel Pentium G4560 Cannibalizing Core i3 Sales, Company Effectively Kills it

Well, at least that's only half a lie. That store may not be selling it anymore, but Intel still lists it as an active product. Mining may have wiped out the supply, but don't blame Intel for that.
    Intel® Pentium® Processor G4560 (3M Cache, 3.50 GHz) Product Specifications

thebluebumblebee, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

What's a good processor to replace my Intel Pentium G4560?

1. What's a good processor to replace my Intel Pentium G4560? - Similar Threads - What's processor replace

2. Cant find drivers when installing Windows 10 7th Gen Intel Pentium G4560

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant find drivers when installing Windows 10 7th Gen Intel Pentium G4560: HiI upgraded to a Samsung PM981a 512GB M.2 NVMe SSD, and replaced a drive with an Samsung 860 EVO SSD SATA connection. My motherboard and CPU is: MSI B150 PC MATE MSI click bios, and 7th generation Intel Pentium G4560. Everything should be compatible, by the looks of my...
  3. Replace an Intel pentium by a better processor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Replace an Intel pentium by a better processor.: Hello!I have a Packard Bell ENLG71BM x64 with an Intel Pentium N3540 2.16GHz,I would know If I can replace my processor by a better one cause my laptop is way too slow I already ordered a 8Gb RAMThanks!Bonjour!J'ai un Packard Bell ENLG71BM x64 avec un Intel Pentium N3540...
  4. Replace an Intel pentium by a better processor.

Replace an Intel pentium by a better processor.: Hello!I have a Packard Bell ENLG71BM x64 with an Intel Pentium N3540 2.16GHz,I would know If I can replace my processor by a better one cause my laptop is way too slow I already ordered a 8Gb RAMThanks!Bonjour!J'ai un Packard Bell ENLG71BM x64 avec un Intel Pentium N3540...
  5. Replace an Intel pentium by a better processor.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. How can I upgrade my PC from a Intel Pentium G4560?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I upgrade my PC from a Intel Pentium G4560?: I have a Intel Pentium G4560 @ 3.50GHz , gpu is a intel hd graphics 610. I got this computer from my job as it was previusly built to do some day trading a few years ago. I want to be able to build a high end gaming pc out of it if possible. Thinking a motherboard may be the...
  7. How can I upgrade my PC from a Intel Pentium G4560?

How can I upgrade my PC from a Intel Pentium G4560?: I have a Intel Pentium G4560 @ 3.50GHz , gpu is a intel hd graphics 610. I got this computer from my job as it was previusly built to do some day trading a few years ago. I want to be able to build a high end gaming pc out of it if possible. Thinking a motherboard may be the...
  8. What are the limits of an Intel Pentium Gold 6405U processor on Windows 10 20H2? December...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What are the limits of an Intel Pentium Gold 6405U processor on Windows 10 20H2? December...: I’m sure it’ll have it’s advantages over a Q1 2015 Intel 3825U processor on my Dell Inspiron 7558. I got tired of useless prigrams like Dropbox 20 GB and Dell SupportAssist with no way to renew any of my support reappearing after resetting my PC. Lenovo will support my new PC...
  9. Replace AMD Processor with an Intel Processor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Replace AMD Processor with an Intel Processor: I am using an laptop with AMD processor. but I wanted to change the processor only not the laptop. i wanted to add intel Core i5 processor in the place of AMD. But I have heard that AMD cannot be replaced by intel or other processors since the slots are seen to be different....
  10. New Intel Pentium Silver and Intel Celeron Processors

in Windows 10 News
    New Intel Pentium Silver and Intel Celeron Processors: Intel delivers industry-leading innovations and creates new experiences across its portfolio products. Today, Intel unveils the all-new Intel Pentium® Silver and Intel Celeron® processors. The new Intel Pentium Silver and Intel Celeron processors are based on Intel’s...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is the pentium j5005 processor better that processors from 10 years ago