Windows 10: what’s all this?

Discus and support what’s all this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/socksgrowonbushes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l2vku5/whats_all_this/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/socksgrowonbushes, Jan 22, 2021.

1. what’s all this?

/u/socksgrowonbushes, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

what’s all this?

1. what’s all this? - Similar Threads - what’s

2. What exactly is meant by "an app is using your location"? i.e. when you see the little...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What exactly is meant by "an app is using your location"? i.e. when you see the little...: When my laptop has been sitting idle for an extended time and I return I usually see the location Icon, and every time about 30 sec to a minute into my using it the icon vanishes as if it were trying to hide. This laptop has admn with a work account and is windows 10, Teams,...
  3. What exactly is meant by "an app is using your location"? i.e. when you see the little...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What exactly is meant by "an app is using your location"? i.e. when you see the little...: When my laptop has been sitting idle for an extended time and I return I usually see the location Icon, and every time about 30 sec to a minute into my using it the icon vanishes as if it were trying to hide. This laptop has admn with a work account and is windows 10, Teams,...
  4. What exactly is meant by "an app is using your location"? i.e. when you see the little...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. What happened with Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened with Windows 11?: I'm very, very disappointed with Microsoft. Windows 11 has gone backwards in its ability to do things conveniently, just as much, if not more then it has made advances. I use my computer for some of the simpler tasks, but rely on some of the convenience features for use.For...
  6. What happened with Windows 11?

What happened with Windows 11?: I'm very, very disappointed with Microsoft. Windows 11 has gone backwards in its ability to do things conveniently, just as much, if not more then it has made advances. I use my computer for some of the simpler tasks, but rely on some of the convenience features for use.For...
  7. what is the wifi gateway

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is the wifi gateway: Where can the "gateway" numbers for wifi network be found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-wifi-gateway/a9c1b7fe-68da-41e2-b960-dc98f20453d2
  8. what is the wifi gateway

what is the wifi gateway: Where can the "gateway" numbers for wifi network be found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-wifi-gateway/a9c1b7fe-68da-41e2-b960-dc98f20453d2
  9. what is the wifi gateway

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Why is my microphone on at bootup and streaming what it hears with no apps open?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my microphone on at bootup and streaming what it hears with no apps open?: On bootup with my headphone on I can immediately hear my echo or any sounds, there's no way to turn it off without fully disabling the microphone. Have tried messing with mic input device but no help. Any recommendation?No apps open can hear the built in mic in...