Windows 10: whats app desktop

Discus and support whats app desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Downloading files on whats app desktop is extremely slow but working perfectly on iphone. Need suggestions to fix the whats app download speed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by STEPHENROBINS, Mar 8, 2021.

1. whats app desktop

Downloading files on whats app desktop is extremely slow but working perfectly on iphone. Need suggestions to fix the whats app download speed

:)

STEPHENROBINS, Mar 8, 2021
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Dragging apps to desktop for shortcuys

Hi Lance,

It's possible that some settings are preventing you from adding shortcuts to the desktop. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Does this happen when you try dragging all apps to the desktop, or just a specific app?
    • Are you using an administrator account?
    • Is your computer connected to a private domain?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest following these steps as a workaround:

• Right-click on any empty part of the desktop.
    • Click New > Shortcut.
    • Navigate to the folder location of the app you want and select it.
    • Click OK.

We look forward to your response and the result of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Mar 8, 2021
  3. How to pin app shortcut to desk top?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow below steps to change pin the apps on the desktop screen and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to perform the below steps to add the apps on desktop.

• Click on the “Start button” and locate the App that you want to pin to Desktop.
    • Right click on the “App” and click on “More options”.
    • Then click on “Open File location” and right click on the app, click on “Send to” option.
    • Then select “Desktop (Create shortcut)”.
    • Go to “Desktop” and check whether the app is located or not.

Or Step 2: To add shortcuts to the desktop

• Press and hold or right-click the desktop, tap or click New, and then tap or click Shortcut.
    • Enter the location of the item or tap or click Browse to find the item in File Explorer.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 8, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

whats app desktop

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. whats app desktop :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

whats app desktop

1. whats app desktop - Similar Threads - whats app desktop

2. Desktop apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop apps: I have windows 10 and have Microsoft 365 office installed in my laptop. After updating it i noticed that my desktop apps were gone like word, powerpoint, excel and so forth. How do i bring them back please help me. When i view documents it sends me directly to a browser...
  3. Desktop apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop apps: I have windows 10 and have Microsoft 365 office installed in my laptop. After updating it i noticed that my desktop apps were gone like word, powerpoint, excel and so forth. How do i bring them back please help me. When i view documents it sends me directly to a browser...
  4. desktop and apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    desktop and apps: I want to download and install an app from the MS store on my desktop. In my account I can see the laptops but not the desktop. How can I add my desktop to the device list so that I can install an app to it?...
  5. Desktop Apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Apps: I accidentally clicked something that clears your desktop and the apps disappeared. The apps are still in the computer but, I can't get the apps displayed on the desktop again. I tried going on Youtube and trying to find out how to display them back on the desktop but it...
  6. desktop app

desktop app: I need help. What should I do about this it pops up whenever I tried to refresh in my desktop and also in the file manager whenever I click the desktop folder it also pop up this notice. Please tell me what should I do or if I've done something. [ATTACH]...
  7. what is the camera app for on my desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is the camera app for on my desktop: what is the camera app for on my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-camera-app-for-on-my-desktop/3c92bb61-87a9-4aeb-a781-54e84fafe73e
  8. desktop apps

desktop apps: my lenova has decided to not open my apps on desktop can you help at one point it said there was a snap error no further info https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-apps/5ce663e1-222d-4e78-9a53-a77ea3a759ca
  9. Remote Desktop app in Windows 10 - what gives?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop app in Windows 10 - what gives?: I could have sworn I posted this question yesterday, but it's not showing up in my post history so apparently the forum "ate" it. Anyway... We are running a Remote Desktop server using Server 2012 R2 (the newest version until there is a Windows 10 counterpart server OS)...
  10. What's new in Desktop App Converter Preview (Project Centennial)

in Windows 10 News
    What's new in Desktop App Converter Preview (Project Centennial): What's new in Desktop App Converter Preview (Project Centennial) [Some information relates to pre-released product which may be substantially modified before it's commercially released. Microsoft makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the information...