Windows 10: Whats app Voice call Audio device

Discus and support Whats app Voice call Audio device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using whatsapp desktop and when i want to use Voice or Video call i receive an error show : whatsapp Could not find a connected audio device.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mehrdad1979, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Whats app Voice call Audio device

I am using whatsapp desktop and when i want to use Voice or Video call i receive an error show :
    whatsapp Could not find a connected audio device.

Whast app needs an audio output device for call.

Connect one to your computer.

While I have embedded audio device in my surface laptop and working properly and when I go to setting i changed the default to Realtek, one time it works and microphone work fine and speaker not and then all of them not working.

:)

Mehrdad1979, Apr 17, 2021

2. Voice chat audio no longer comes through Default communication device (mic works fine)

Hi Samuel,

A factor why you're voice chat sounds goes through your speakers as well is due to configuration settings. We suggest that you configure playback devices. Follow the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound >
      Sound
    • Left-click on Speakers > Click on Set as Default Device.
    • Left-click on Headphones > Select Set as Default Communication Device.
    • Click OK.

If the issue still occurs, contact your device manufacturer's support for assistance on configuring your device.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Apr 17, 2021
  3. Cortana has no voice

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the methods given below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Setup Mic

Step 1: Set up Mic in Control Panel.

1. Type Set up Mic in Cortana's search bar.

2. Follow the on screen instructions.

Step 2: Verify Speech settings.

1. Go to Settings >
    Time and Language >
    Speech.

2. In the Microphone section, click Get Started, if no Microphone is detected.

Method 2: I suggest you to update the Audio drivers on your device and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select Device Manager.

• Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on High Definition Audio Device and click on Update driver software.

• Restart.
    If the issue persists, Please refer to suggestions provided in the thread link below:

My
    cortana has no voice

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Apr 17, 2021
  4. sammy Win User

Whats app Voice call Audio device

What is the best portable Voice recording device except Phone?

Hi Guys,

I would like to know what is the best portable voice recording device except phone, If you anyone one of you know it please suggest one, I would require it to record some meetings.

Thanks

sammy, Apr 17, 2021
Thema:

Whats app Voice call Audio device

1. Whats app Voice call Audio device - Similar Threads - Whats app Voice

2. Bluetooth devices connect to computer but Audio or Voice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth devices connect to computer but Audio or Voice: So I started having an issue today after I would connect a Bluetooth device to my computer. The device would connect perfectly fine but it would never connect to audio or voice. This happens with all Bluetooth devices, not just these earbuds. I have already ran through the...
  3. Audio turns muffled when i join a voice call.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio turns muffled when i join a voice call.: When im in a voice call, google meet web, whatsapp, etc my audio turns muffled. I can still somewhat hear voices clearly, but at lower quality and there is a significant difference of the voice audio quality when im not in the voice call vs in the voice call. As for music,...
  4. Audio turns muffled when i join a voice call.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio turns muffled when i join a voice call.: When im in a voice call, google meet web, whatsapp, etc my audio turns muffled. I can still somewhat hear voices clearly, but at lower quality and there is a significant difference of the voice audio quality when im not in the voice call vs in the voice call. As for music,...
  5. Audio Issues relating to being in a Voice Call

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Issues relating to being in a Voice Call: Hello! Ever since I started using Bluetooth headphones, I've been having audio issues relating to being in a voice call or joining one. Let me give an example.I can be watching YouTube, or playing a game or something and I'll hop into a Discord call, or using voice chat...
  6. people hear my windows audio through voice calls

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    people hear my windows audio through voice calls: I've tried reinstalling my realtek drivers, disabling them, I made sure my stereo mix was disabled, turned listen to this device off on my mic, turned mic playback off and made sure my 3.5mm jacks were in the right slots but none seemed to work. if my motherboard is needed I...
  7. Problem with voice calls

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with voice calls: Hello, I've been having a weird problem with any video chat I'm trying to have on my computer which are pretty necessary at the moment. I can see the people I'm trying to talk with, but I can't hear them. They can see/hear me. I've tried it on Skype, Discord, Zoom and...
  8. windows 10 facebook messenger no audio on voice call

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 facebook messenger no audio on voice call: Hello several months ago I got a call through facebook messenger on my windows 10 laptop (using google chrome) and everything worked fine. Made few more calls after that and everything worked and audio was very clear on my external speakers. A week ago I got a call from...
  9. Bluetooth device always connected as voice instead of voice and audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth device always connected as voice instead of voice and audio: My bluetooth headset used to work just fine. But then when i tried to connect my bluetooth device, it's always connected as voice when it usually say connected to voice and audio. It's working perfectly back then when i connect and it's connected to voice and audio and now...
  10. Bluetooth Audio Device - Only connecting to voice and not audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Audio Device - Only connecting to voice and not audio: This problem has been going on for a week or so now where I will connect my Bluetooth earbuds to my laptop, and it will only connect to "voice" but won't connect to audio. Whenever I try to play something, it comes out of the laptop's speakers instead. I've tried using other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whatsapp couldnt find a connected audio device