Windows 10: What's causing chiming music 4 to 5 notes every few minutes in the background.

Discus and support What's causing chiming music 4 to 5 notes every few minutes in the background. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been experiencing recent blue screen crashes for a few weeks.as well.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Integr, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Integr Win User

What's causing chiming music 4 to 5 notes every few minutes in the background.

I have been experiencing recent blue screen crashes for a few weeks.as well.

:)

Integr, Jun 22, 2021

2. Background music

When I tried it a few nights ago the sound disappeared. Today my husband used my computer and the dreadful, annoying, background music is back. The steps you listed above are not working. Any ideas?

BeckyBarkhurst, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Musical chimes

Sometimes I will her musical chimes sound, but I cannot find out what it means. Some kind of alert I'm sure, but I cannot find what it means and from whom.

JohnWheatley, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Anak Win User

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

Thema:

1. What's causing chiming music 4 to 5 notes every few minutes in the background. - Similar Threads - What's causing chiming

2. What’s hardware causes my pc to restart every few minutes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What’s hardware causes my pc to restart every few minutes?: Hey,My pc was built about a month ago and I have had no issues until now. I have gone through all the steps I know when it comes to troubleshooting software. I didn’t get anywhere so I decided to wipe the pc and redownload windows from a boot drive. It is still restarting...
  3. What’s hardware causes my pc to restart every few minutes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What’s hardware causes my pc to restart every few minutes?: Hey,My pc was built about a month ago and I have had no issues until now. I have gone through all the steps I know when it comes to troubleshooting software. I didn’t get anywhere so I decided to wipe the pc and redownload windows from a boot drive. It is still restarting...
  4. Background changes to "Slideshow" after every few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Background changes to "Slideshow" after every few minutes: Every few minutes my wallpaper changes back to the default window wallpaperI have disabled syncDeleted cached filesChanged my power plan settingsTried all the general fixes sfc /scannow, restart, virus scan in defenderI'm using Asus Vivobook and read about an issue with asus...
  5. Background changes to "Slideshow" after every few minutes

Background changes to "Slideshow" after every few minutes: Every few minutes my wallpaper changes back to the default window wallpaperI have disabled syncDeleted cached filesChanged my power plan settingsTried all the general fixes sfc /scannow, restart, virus scan in defenderI'm using Asus Vivobook and read about an issue with asus...
  6. Weird chime sound that happens every few days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird chime sound that happens every few days: This time it happened while I was watching a video and scrolling through steam https://imgur.com/vW4vBVeNo idea what it is it will just happen randomly...
  7. Weird chime sound that happens every few days

Weird chime sound that happens every few days: This time it happened while I was watching a video and scrolling through steam https://imgur.com/vW4vBVeNo idea what it is it will just happen randomly...
  8. Weird chime sound that happens every few days

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. BSOD every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every 5 minutes: ***moved on english forum*** Hello guys, I really need your support there, my PC crashes every 5 minutes with BSOD, ive done A LOT OF TEST, tested all my componant, all is good. New new Windows, all driver ok etc... etc... Here is my minidump crash link :...
  10. Determine cause of "alt-tab" every 4 to 7 minutes?

in Windows 10 Support
    Determine cause of "alt-tab" every 4 to 7 minutes?: Is there somewhere I can look to find "events" such as alt-tabbing, in Windows 10? I have a multi-monitor setup. In windows 7, I had an issue where my hidden task bars would automatically unhide and hide, one after the other. In windows 10, this has turned into an...