Windows 10: What's causing this Bluetooth headphones glitch? Audio chops in and out, watch link

Discus and support What's causing this Bluetooth headphones glitch? Audio chops in and out, watch link in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NomNomKahi [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NomNomKahi, Mar 24, 2021.

1. What's causing this Bluetooth headphones glitch? Audio chops in and out, watch link

/u/NomNomKahi, Mar 24, 2021
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Mar 24, 2021
  3. Dr Marko Win User
    Connecting Bluetooth headphones causes audio and video to stutter and lag

Prior to updating to Version 10.0.19041 Bluetooth worked fine. After updating Windows to Version 10.0.19041 (and later Version 10.0.19042) connecting Bluetooth headphones not only causes audio and video to appear choppy it is actually causing audio and
    video to play slower. I determined this by holding a stopwatch while watching videos using VLC, Netflix, Youtube, and Windows Movies & TV app. Videos appear to play approximately 66% slower. I believe it is also causing Windows sounds (usb disconnects, notifications,
    and such) to play slower but this is difficult to test for. I have tested three different Bluetooth headphones and they all cause the same issue. I have also tested these three Bluetooth headphones on two different Android phones and one (non updated, while
    using the same exact Bluetooth dongle) Windows 10 PC and they all work flawlessly. I also tested disconnecting and reconnecting my headphones while watching a video and the moment I connect my headphones the choppy/slow playback problem appears and the moment
    I disconnect my headphones the problem disappears. I have reinstalled and attempted to update (no updates available) all relevant drivers but the problem still persists. I have seen a few others post this same problem but so far no fix has been suggested.
    If anyone has a solution or if is experiencing this problem themselves please post here so that his problem can be addressed.

Dr Marko, Mar 24, 2021
  4. What's causing this Bluetooth headphones glitch? Audio chops in and out, watch link

Audio Doesn't Work with Bluetooth Headphones

Hi Greg,

To address your concern, have you tried using a different device where the BlueAnt Pump headphones is connected and still got the same error?

In the meantime, we suggest that you make sure that your Bluetooth driver is updated. You can check this

link
    on how to update your Windows 10 drivers.

You can also refer to these links about repairing Bluetooth connections and problems in Windows 10:

Regards.

Michelle Her, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

What's causing this Bluetooth headphones glitch? Audio chops in and out, watch link

1. What's causing this Bluetooth headphones glitch? Audio chops in and out, watch link - Similar Threads - What's causing Bluetooth

2. Bluetooth Headphone - Audio Cutting out Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphone - Audio Cutting out Windows 10: Hello,I recently purchased two separate headsets, one was a Bose and the other current one is now a Sony. Both purchased today, I tested on my phone and both work great, however neither work properly on my PC. The first one was cutting out really bad on my PC, I connected to...
  3. Bluetooth Headphone - Audio Cutting out Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphone - Audio Cutting out Windows 10: Hello,I recently purchased two separate headsets, one was a Bose and the other current one is now a Sony. Both purchased today, I tested on my phone and both work great, however neither work properly on my PC. The first one was cutting out really bad on my PC, I connected to...
  4. Bluetooth Headphone - Audio Cutting out Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Hands-Free Audio Headphones Greyed Out

Bluetooth Hands-Free Audio Headphones Greyed Out: I am unable to activate my bluetooth headset via the sound settings. It is grayed out and pressing connect does nothing. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-hands-free-audio-headphones-greyed-out/4f610ca9-2348-4dc1-b52c-9722adb4ee56
  6. Connecting Bluetooth headphones causes audio and video to stutter and lag

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Connecting Bluetooth headphones causes audio and video to stutter and lag: Prior to updating to Version 10.0.19041 Bluetooth worked fine. After updating Windows to Version 10.0.19041 and later Version 10.0.19042 connecting Bluetooth headphones not only causes audio and video to appear choppy it is actually causing audio and video to play slower. I...
  7. Bluetooth speaker audio chopping but fine with headphones

Bluetooth speaker audio chopping but fine with headphones: Hello, I have a weird issue with my JBL Flip 5: when playing music or streaming, the audio sometimes jumps or is choppy. The thing is that only happen with the speaker, the bluetooth headphones also JBL work fine. The same thing happen with my 2 Mac MacBookPro 2014 and...
  8. Bluetooth Chops/Lags

Bluetooth Chops/Lags: I am facing a strange issue regarding Bluetooth of my Lenovo Yoga C740 which runs Windows 10. I have a bluetooth mouse and my galaxy earbuds connected to it. Whenever I am listening to something, the audio chops and lags and goes mad. Same is with the mouse pointer, I notice...
  9. Sudden Bluetooth audio glitching?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sudden Bluetooth audio glitching?: I'm using a custom built desktop that I put together at the end of last year using Win10 Home. The motherboard (Gigabyte Auros Pro Wifi) has Bluetooth built in with the wifi chip, and it's been working well with a couple different pairs of headphones I use now and then. In...
  10. Audio glitch with bluetooth headphones.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio glitch with bluetooth headphones.: Hey guys! I have a pair of Philips bluetooth headphones that seem to make my audio (and consequently video) glitch after 20/30 minute of watching videos online or on video player. At some point it all just stutters. I tried troubleshooting, I tried disabling Handsfree...