Windows 10: What's causing this BSOD? windows files dieing.

Discus and support What's causing this BSOD? windows files dieing. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; here are the dump files. drive link A full memory dump and a mini dump. it didn't create more than the one. and my system specs. I've already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by regavonwon, Jun 24, 2019.

1. What's causing this BSOD? windows files dieing.

here are the dump files.

drive link

A full memory dump and a mini dump. it didn't create more than the one.

and my system specs.

I've already done a memtest a few times and it came through 100% passed every time.

I've also already done a cpu diagnostic test a few times and it also came through 100% passed every time.

so I'm starting to think I've just got a faulty motherboard but I'm unsure. I really want to know where the issues lies at this point.

BSOD's happen randomly when browsing the web, just playing a game, or just talking on discord, or working on an essay.

most of the time says CRITICAL_SYSTEM_PROCESS_DIED. or sth similar.

thank you if you can help me out.

:)

regavonwon, Jun 24, 2019

2. ughhh! BSOD on boot

I guess my computer BSOD on boot right before getting to windows. not sure what the problem is though, everything is stable.

It gave me a list of two files in windows that could have caused the problems

MxPhenom 216, Jun 24, 2019
  3. axe0 Win User
    BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums What's causing this BSOD? windows files dieing. :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

What's causing this BSOD? windows files dieing. [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

4. What's causing this BSOD? windows files dieing.

BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION caused by ntoskrnl.exe

• Have you made any significant changes to your computer prior to this happening?
    Reinstalled Windows and drivers.

• When and how did the issue start?
    After completed re-install.

• Can you send us screenshots detailing the mini dump files and event log?
    1. .dmf file
    2. Event Viewer Error Screenshot
    3. Blue Screen View Screenshot
    4. driver view dump
    • Have you recently installed any updates?
    Windows is fully up to date.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve your concern?
    Uninstall all sound and video drivers and let Windows install drivers.

Rehan Saeed, Jun 24, 2019
Thema:

What's causing this BSOD? windows files dieing.

1. What's causing this BSOD? windows files dieing. - Similar Threads - What's causing BSOD

2. What is causing BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is causing BSODs: For like a month, I've been getting different BSODs while gaming, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, and a few more I can't remember.Minidump folder I reinstalled Windows multiple times, updated bios and drivers, tried older drivers,...
  3. What is causing BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is causing BSODs: For like a month, I've been getting different BSODs while gaming, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, and a few more I can't remember.Minidump folder I reinstalled Windows multiple times, updated bios and drivers, tried older drivers,...
  4. BSOD what caused this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD what caused this?: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  5. What is causing BSOD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is causing BSOD?: Dump file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T9qDev7Ube8XheZXfD8FNS_pODp_Aiub/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-causing-bsod/e7c8cbbb-1c79-4076-bed5-18679f386b69
  6. What caused this BSOD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What caused this BSOD?: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SItXtbNAnhDqQCqk1h10P11j9oTaYxcG/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-caused-this-bsod/d650aff1-ab25-4928-86b3-050a9b247e88
  7. What is causing BSOD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is causing BSOD?: My specs: Lenovo T570i5-7300U8g ramintel HD graphics 620Windows 10 proIn event viewer I have a critical error from Kernel-power Event ID 41 and bugcheckcode 292Here is every thing I have done:I have run memtest86 3 times - no problemI stresstested the cpu for around 3 hours -...
  8. What is causing BSOD?

What is causing BSOD?: My specs: Lenovo T570i5-7300U8g ramintel HD graphics 620Windows 10 proIn event viewer I have a critical error from Kernel-power Event ID 41 and bugcheckcode 292Here is every thing I have done:I have run memtest86 3 times - no problemI stresstested the cpu for around 3 hours -...
  9. what is causing the bsod?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is causing the bsod?: minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApJNamCDQAktgQId6UQ0AKkpsWyP?e=Gq1NNV https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-causing-the-bsod/706a7d7f-0973-4098-b0b6-eae00cd97ad1
  10. What is causing this BSOD?

What is causing this BSOD?: Recently I've started suffering the BSOD linked below occasionally. Occurs perhaps once or twice every 3 days. I haven't really made any major changes recently so I'm at a bit of a loss as to what can be causing this....