Windows 10: Whats downloading?

Discus and support Whats downloading? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I need some help. Today and also other days every now and then windows 10 downloads something, how do I check what this is? I have preview build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nickynoo, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Nickynoo Win User

Whats downloading?

I need some help.

Today and also other days every now and then windows 10 downloads something, how do I check what this is? I have preview build 10586 and networx loaded, I can see it downloading and at last check its downloaded approximately 850mb so far today (Ive been connected on and off all day today)

Nick

:)

Nickynoo, Nov 23, 2015
  2. Whats How Win User

PC is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions

Whats downloading? [​IMG]

Please go through it may help you....

You might not have permission to use this network resource | Contact the administrator : Solved.

Solution 1:- Watch

Error Message:- \\Localhost is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions.

Step 1 :- disable the antivirus.....program

step:- 2.. check the firewall settings..

Steps 3:- go to control panel..... user account ....... manage credentials............ and from the save password

valet remove from the list of the save password and open again the network... and remove the save credential.

Solution 2:- Control Panel > Network and Sharing Center > Advanced sharing settings > All networks Choose option

Enable file sharing for devices that use 40- or 56 bit encryption.

Whats downloading? [​IMG]

Whats How, Nov 23, 2015
  3. Nokia Lumia 520 Straight Talk internet and MMS not functioning correctly.

I had the absolute worst time using this. I did it all over and over, must've restarted my phone 14 times at least...no exaggeration.

Some people have said to use STRAIGHT_TALK under the username, that didnt do anything for me.

What FINALLY got mine to work was doing a hard reset on the phone and trying it all again.

One sure fire way to tell is if you're under settings and you see "mobile networks" instead of "cellular". If it shows "mobile networks" do the reset until you get "cellular" shown.

So if anyone has the same problem...there you go.

Whats InA Name, Nov 23, 2015
  4. Atomic77 Win User

Whats downloading?

It might just be downloading updates . how long have you had windows 10?

Atomic77, Nov 24, 2015
  5. Nickynoo Win User
    Ive been an insider since 18 march 2015. I have gone to updates in the settings and updates is not downloading updates.

Nickynoo, Nov 24, 2015
  6. Atomic77 Win User
    hmm you got me puzzled there. the only other thing I could think of is drivers or new windows apps.

Atomic77, Nov 24, 2015
  7. You might play a little with Process Monitor to monitor network/files writing activities.
    It is a bit complex, but if you filter out windows processes, it might give you some answers.

TairikuOkami, Nov 25, 2015
  8. Nickynoo Win User

Whats downloading?

very grateful for the help, thank you. going to give process monitor a try.

Nickynoo, Nov 25, 2015
  9. Have a look in the advanced settings for windows update, then the chose how updates are delivered option

Make sure you are not sharing windows updates with everyone on the internet

paulsalter, Nov 25, 2015
  10. Nickynoo Win User
    I think that was it, that on/off switch was on. Thank you

Nickynoo, Nov 25, 2015
  11. fingers crossed it stops it *Smile

paulsalter, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Whats downloading?

1. Whats downloading? - Similar Threads - Whats downloading

2. When I download Windows 10, error code is 0x80070003-0xA0003. Can you explain what is problem?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When I download Windows 10, error code is 0x80070003-0xA0003. Can you explain what is problem?: My email address removed PII https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-download-windows-10-error-code-is/6f4811e5-d00b-4b01-a0c4-f02ea8dcbce8
  3. what is download error ox80072f8f?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is download error ox80072f8f?: Trying to download Windows version 10 to old Sony Vaio with Microsoft 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-download-error-ox80072f8f/21d78501-7aa2-4f4b-8b05-dda87af1ccfc
  4. what is download error ox80072f8f?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is download error ox80072f8f?: Trying to download Windows version 10 to old Sony Vaio with Microsoft 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-download-error-ox80072f8f/21d78501-7aa2-4f4b-8b05-dda87af1ccfc
  5. What do I do if my network utilization is at 0 and wont download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do if my network utilization is at 0 and wont download anything: Whenever I start downloading a game or just updating it. My task manager always says 0% network and never downloads it or downloads it at a very slow speed. A few weeks ago it was downloading at 25mb/s and sometimes even 50mb/s but now its only getting a few kb/s and takes...
  6. What do I do if my network utilization is at 0 and wont download anything

What do I do if my network utilization is at 0 and wont download anything: Whenever I start downloading a game or just updating it. My task manager always says 0% network and never downloads it or downloads it at a very slow speed. A few weeks ago it was downloading at 25mb/s and sometimes even 50mb/s but now its only getting a few kb/s and takes...
  7. What do I do if my network utilization is at 0 and wont download anything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. hello! What is the difference between resetting PC from System>Recovery and downloading...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello! What is the difference between resetting PC from System>Recovery and downloading...: hello! What is the difference between resetting PC from System>Recovery and downloading installation media, ISO file like Windows 11 from Microsoft's official website?In which case should I choose Reset PC and in which case should I choose option to download the installation...
  9. hello! What is the difference between resetting PC from System>Recovery and downloading...

hello! What is the difference between resetting PC from System>Recovery and downloading...: hello! What is the difference between resetting PC from System>Recovery and downloading installation media, ISO file like Windows 11 from Microsoft's official website?In which case should I choose Reset PC and in which case should I choose option to download the installation...
  10. There are 3 options for Windows 11 download on Microsoft's official website. What is the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There are 3 options for Windows 11 download on Microsoft's official website. What is the...: Hello, I am a new user of Windows. If I ever have to re-install or download Windows due to a any problem in future.How will I do it? Because as I can see there are 3 options for Windows 11 download on Microsoft's official website. What is the difference between them? And in...