Windows 10: what's going on with my pc ? *help

Discus and support what's going on with my pc ? *help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3408 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro BaseBoard Product... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by luciferMstar, Sep 14, 2020.

1. what's going on with my pc ? *help

Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3408 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors
    OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    BaseBoard Product Z170A GAMING M5 MS-7977
    Installed Physical Memory RAM 8.00 GB
    System Type x64-based PC
    Graphic card RX580

this is my pc spec and i don't know what is happening to my pc.recently i can't play a single game.When i open steam and launch dota 2

it said running but nothing show up and a min later it said error.the same goes for other game such as fortnite or apex legends.Now i can't even open steam anymore.when i run steam it just keep loading forever before even login. Not only game but sometime when i copy a file or delete a file it take like 30 mins but normally those files are usually take less than 10 secs.i tried a lot of method on how to solve this problem but still no use.

i need help.

:)

luciferMstar, Sep 14, 2020

2. My PC is slowing down as the days go on HELP!

Hi Kane,

This issue might occur due to an application is running in background or your storage space is full. For us to provide you an accurate resolution regarding the performance of your PC, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes/updates made on your PC prior to the issue?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps/instructions in this
    article
    to improve your PC performance.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Sep 14, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 14, 2020
  4. what's going on with my pc ? *help

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

what's going on with my pc ? *help

1. what's going on with my pc ? *help - Similar Threads - what's going *help

2. What the hell is going on on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the hell is going on on my pc: My pc screen suddenly goes into black screen for seconds and it will be back to normal this always happen everyday can someone please help me: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-hell-is-going-on-on-my-pc/1a451631-aa74-46cd-b8f4-753f2abcf91f
  3. What the hell is going on on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What the hell is going on on my pc: My pc screen suddenly goes into black screen for seconds and it will be back to normal this always happen everyday can someone please help me: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-hell-is-going-on-on-my-pc/1a451631-aa74-46cd-b8f4-753f2abcf91f
  4. What the hell is going on on my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My pc is going crazy, i need help !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is going crazy, i need help !: Hello,a few days ago my pc started acting very weird.I tried to connect my mouse on the back of the pc and none of the usb ports would work. I tried to put it back to the front and now it wont work either. Then i tried to restart my pc but it would not restart. I forced shut...
  6. Help! What's going on? My apps are slightly off-centered

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! What's going on? My apps are slightly off-centered: [IMG] This only happened after I downloaded Utorrent and then uninstalled and deleted it Some specs https://preview.redd.it/yshldum1eoi61.png?width=650&format=png&auto=webp&s=89c5400a45dca9c3c1e966ea798323e2fdef9bf8 submitted by /u/Mpanco3409 [link] [comments]...
  7. What going on? please help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What going on? please help.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ZephyrusGG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ggy9kq/what_going_on_please_help/
  8. What's wrong with my PC?? HELP!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What's wrong with my PC?? HELP!: So my PC recently started having issues. Some of the issues include: 1. While watch YouTube videos on Google Chrome, the PC would eventually freeze and so I would need to power off and restart. 2. Google Chrome would crash sometimes (randomly closes) 3. The PC slows down...
  9. what the heck is going on with my pc?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    what the heck is going on with my pc?: iam restraining myself from using brazen language here...seems like everytime i turn on pc, i hear that familiar low buzzing sound -the pc is probaley inserting an update patch again..tonight, the pc was unresponsive for nearly 30 minutes. programs and even start menu didnt...
  10. What's going on with my PC?

in Windows 10 Support
    What's going on with my PC?: Salutations, Ya'll might of noticed that I'm new here, so I apologize in advance if this is an inappropriate place to post my question. Anyways, three days ago my computer had been acting erratic. Programs, that I would normally have no problem running, would crash, hang,...